Community > Posts By > rob11

rob11's photo
Wed 06/03/09 11:34 PM

Hey, somebodys got to kill the crappy threads. It might as well be you.
I like the way you think!! It will be my mission in life to kill ALL threads!!frustrated pitchfork rofl

rob11's photo
Mon 06/01/09 12:25 AM
I think I'm going to change my site name to "Thread Killer".
Every thread I reply on, I kill it.

What am I doing / saying wrong? Pull no punches. I can take it.

rob11's photo
Sun 05/31/09 11:57 PM

Hi, I am a new to this
Welcome to Paradise....have fun!!!

rob11's photo
Sun 05/31/09 11:45 PM
Yes, I actually got one today!! I love you all!!!:thumbsup:

rob11's photo
Sun 05/31/09 11:38 PM
Puppy Breath

A freshly watered alfalfa field

A baby's hair

The interior of a '66 Chevy Malibu

rob11's photo
Wed 01/16/08 05:00 PM

i may be a man, but i have freely admitted these truths for a long time

men are, regardless of what other men may say, the weaker sex. i know this because there is no man alive who could, or would push a baby through a hole the size of a baseball ( just a rough estimate,in accordance with... flexibility)

and if men were the ones who had to have the children, the human race would've died out with adam and eve

laugh laugh laugh laugh
I didn't see this before!!
That's classic!!

rob11's photo
Wed 01/16/08 04:57 PM

Good post.

I think it was too. Cerebral can be a hoot!bigsmile

rob11's photo
Wed 01/16/08 04:55 PM

What happens when Hillary becomes President?noway

Who said she'll win :wink:

Nobody. It just seemed fitting.

rob11's photo
Wed 01/16/08 04:43 PM
What happens when Hillary becomes President?noway

rob11's photo
Wed 01/16/08 12:12 PM

I WANT TO KNOW WHY DO GIRLS BREAK UP WITH GUYS TO GO MESS AROUND WITH OTHER GUYS BUT ALWAYS RUN BACK TO YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN? THEY LEAVE AND COME BACK OVER AND OVER WHY?????????????

You're only 24 my friend. You have about ten thousand more questions to ask about these wonderful creatures. You will never know the answer to at least 90% of those questions but that's what makes them so wonderful!:heart:

Translation:

Accept defeat or buy a dog.laugh

No no no, keep trying. There is one for you and the two of you will meet one day.

rob11's photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:48 AM

I WANT TO KNOW WHY DO GIRLS BREAK UP WITH GUYS TO GO MESS AROUND WITH OTHER GUYS BUT ALWAYS RUN BACK TO YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN? THEY LEAVE AND COME BACK OVER AND OVER WHY?????????????

You're only 24 my friend. You have about ten thousand more questions to ask about these wonderful creatures. You will never know the answer to at least 90% of those questions but that's what makes them so wonderful!:heart:

rob11's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:40 PM

ok i fixed the spelling mistakes! lol...Adding new pics soon

You fixed a couple of mistakes but you still have two to fix:

nighs should be nighTs

and

your should be you'RE

It's not my fault. She asked me!!

Very nice new pictures though!

rob11's photo
Sun 01/13/08 08:54 PM
I'm sorry

rob11's photo
Sun 01/13/08 08:13 PM

i'm having a problem with my adult daughter. think i spoiled her to much with a not so good dad. she is getting paid from the state to take care of me since surgery. one hungred a week. she don't do her job just small part of it. she has just moved out an don't like walking to do her job. don't fix me meals or do the cleaning that is in paper work. been in an out of hosp. with dehydration, lack of food. she has stated that if i fire her then i disowned her. so do i get the help i need or lose a daughter?

It's going to be hard on your relationship with your daughter but there will be no relationship for the two of you to mend if you pass away.
You must take care of yourself first.

Just my opinion.

rob11's photo
Fri 01/11/08 07:40 PM

:heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou You are beautiful !!!:heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

Oh, thank you. I'm sorry but I like women.laugh laugh

rob11's photo
Fri 01/11/08 04:31 PM

thanks guys...more opinions welcome...carebar i am old enough to get into bars..and rob what did I spell wrong?

Here you go girl!

fourth should be forth
your should be you're
botton should be button

Oh, and nighs should be nights. Sorry!!! You asked!

rob11's photo
Fri 01/11/08 04:26 PM

thanks guys...more opinions welcome...carebar i am old enough to get into bars..and rob what did I spell wrong?

Here you go girl!

fourth should be forth
your should be you're
botton should be button

rob11's photo
Fri 01/11/08 03:38 PM
You should be listening to these guys and ignoring me. I'm old.
I am nice though.

rob11's photo
Fri 01/11/08 03:25 PM

i dont think you need anymore text that is what emails are for but i cant see you in your pics

He's right, you need better pictures. You look like you're very attractive so let us see you!!

rob11's photo
Fri 01/11/08 03:22 PM

i think your profile is good flowerforyou

Talk about lookin good!love
Hi coco

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8