Community > Posts By > chris2460

no photo
Sat 05/11/19 10:11 AM

Why you should always put yourself first

Is this a question, or a statement?

my sentiments exactly! rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sat 05/11/19 10:10 AM
as guilty as you let yourself feel.... If you're doing it pay back to your wife it won't work. My advice is to end one relationship before you start another - it makes life easier ...Why stay in a marriage when you can't trust the person you're with ?

no photo
Sun 05/05/19 07:38 AM
slaphead

no photo
Sun 05/05/19 07:35 AM
not to say this is you - but whenever I hear "God Fearing Ma" I run.. can't tell you how many spammers have that in their profile...

no photo
Mon 04/29/19 03:03 AM
so so funny Crystal - Thanks! rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Thu 04/18/19 12:51 AM
How do I search for someone using their User Name ? Thanks.

no photo
Fri 03/29/19 04:06 PM

I'll go gray. I know that. I'm thinking when I should do that.

I think that you should do it when you feel ready.
I never thought I'd ever color my hair, but I've been doing it 30 years now. When my gray roots get really long & I look in the mirrorI I feel really, really old laugh -(I know am but I guess I'm not ready to feel that way yet! laugh )

no photo
Mon 03/25/19 02:25 PM

Five years ago I had to have an operation. Without it, I would die. The operation did save my life. After 7 hrs on the table, I woke up to the worse pain I've ever known. Five years later and I still hurt. A pain so bad that no pain medication would hardly touch it.

For almost 5 years I could hardly move for the pain. I started to gain weight. I got to heavy because the pills that just barely held the pain down, doped me. Just sit on the porch and watch the world go by and wait for death to come and get me.

They added years on to my life by fixing what was wrong. But the price to pay for each day living was almost non-stop pain. That's no way to live your life in pain so bad that you can hardly open your eyes. After 5 years of trying to do it the "doctors way", I gave up and started cannabis about 3 months ago.

I'm a card-carrying cannabis oil user. I got my doctor to help me get the card that says I can legally carry cannabis oil.

After the first use, things started getting better. The pain started easing away. It did something that a hand full of painkillers couldn't. After using it for a few days, I started getting off the porch because I didn't need those addictive pills anymore.

I've always had a lot of energy. Those pills were killing it and me. After a couple of months, I started exercising again. I started gaining my strength back again. I dropped from 275lbs to 248. Then from 248 to 230.

Yes, I still have a bad day here and there when the ache will creep up on me and hurt me all day. But I will gladly accept that. I've gone from days, weeks and months with non-stop pain, to a flare up maybe 2 or 3 times a month. I can live with that.

One last thing, you have pill fog. Then you have cannabis fog. Pill-induced fog, at least for me, was constant. The pills kept me foggy all day. Everyday. The cannabis, for me it's different. For me, the cannabis fog only lasts about 30 min to an hour. The fog lifts and I'm ready to go. I can do that.

I went from a 24hr a day fog and still be hurting. To a 30 min to an hour fog and not hurt at all. Sounds like a win to me. Other pluses, I'm able to think better because I'm no longer in a pill-induced fog. I even reopened my shop not long ago and hired my two helpers back.

I ain't perfect. But at least I am no longer sitting on the porch waiting for death to come and get me.

Great story ! I'm so glad that medical marijuana worked for youflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 03/25/19 02:16 PM

I think some on here are too old for sex, but still interested in love.

I'm always interested in sex, but given up on love.

rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 03/17/19 02:18 PM

Somebody pass this geezer a dooby please

Thanks but I don't need or want one. If and when I feel I want one I know where to get one if I want to get high....and if and when I feel one would medically benefit me I would get one. Like I said before I think it SHOULD BE LEGALIZED. I didn't become what you call a "geezer" by being stupid and/or irresponsible.

For anyone who thinks I'm some kind of anti marijuana extremist you couldn't be more mistaken. I had discussion with other family members, including my sister who is an oncology nurse, about getting some marijuana for my mom when she was dying from cancer because I BELIEVED it might be beneficial. My sister and I tried convincing my mom it might help her but she didn't want to try using it.

I was anti marijuana but not any more. It is legal here now too. I have seen many benefit from its use including a friend going through chemo. It has it’s benefits, no doubt. Plus it doesn’t hurt to just get high now and then same as having a drink.

I agree - I equate smoking pot to alcohol -the main difference being I've seen many people who get nasty when drunk - if someone gets too high they'll just fall asleep (with a great big smile on their face)laugh

no photo
Sun 03/17/19 12:07 PM
drinker drinker
Love the quote Of course Trump's response when asked if white nationalism contributed to th attack said no. He s just so so clueless!

no photo
Wed 03/13/19 11:14 AM

I likened vaping to smoking a pipe.
I had to concentrate on holding it like a pipe.
(I used to smoke a pipe)

My son suggested I try "Blue".
I am hestitant about transferring one compulsion to another, tho.
"The lesser of two evils is still evil".

The patches were working but my body wasn't cooperating.
I've tried keeping my pack out in the truck but I was constantly making trips to the truck.

I smoke without thinking.
I tried to make myself think about it but end up out of cigarettes as a suprise.
When I was on the patch and not smoking, I felt better.
I don't think my body NEEDS the nicotine.
I think its mostly an auto-reflex.
I buy cigarettes on impulse.

If I don't have the money I can go without them.
If I am somewhere I can't smoke, I can go without them.
Problem is, I never run out of money and I never stay where I can't smoke.
I could put No Smoking signs up in my home but I would know its my home and those laws are mine to follow or not.

What I need is to have cigarettes and actively will myself not to smoke them.
That means, when I finally quit, I will be able to stare at a pack of cigarettes and a lighter next to an ashtray and not want to smoke them.
I will be able to stand next to someone smoking and not want one myself.

Tom - Just curious but what you meant when you said that you tried using the patch but your by wasn't cooperating ?

I've experienced the patch causing a reaction on my skin. Looks like an allergic reaction.
The gum and lozenges make me feel sick.

I know the only way for to stop smoking is a complete cessation.
But, i am weak.

The patches work while I am able to use them.
Problem is, when I do use them. I suffer he related issues.
I need something that the patch offers but without the allergic reaction.
So far, nothing has come even close to the patches in getting me to quit.
But, id I use them I pay dearly.
I am prone to infections.
My health issues relate to infection.
Thus, the patches are not an option.

That's really lousy Tom - sounds like you really want to quit. Have you ever tried hypnosis? I heard it works for some people.

no photo
Wed 03/13/19 11:12 AM

Ok.. have cut way back on smoking.. went to the doctors for a little extra help
Last week.. prescribed..Sandoz. Bupropion.. to help with the cravings... it also is a mild antidepressant...... I have not slept for at least two weeks properly and now I have Tremors and the shakes. And I feel like there's somebody running around in my brain.....omg... is it worth it I don't know

sounds like your reaction may be from the meds & not from quitting smoking - I'd call your dr =doesn't seem like this meds aren't agreeing with you - those are nasty side- effects!

no photo
Wed 03/13/19 11:09 AM
I just watched a Tv series 'The Code" that was on Austrailian Tv - really suspenseful & engrossing amazing well written (for tv) and well acted. Cinematography was really good.

no photo
Wed 03/13/19 11:05 AM

Legal in my state..niener niener ;-)
I am most happy for the chemotherapy people who can
tolerate those drugs using weed.

Legal in my state too - but try to find a place that sells it - the state voted yes but most all the towns say not in my town! slaphead...... duh....

no photo
Fri 03/08/19 12:12 PM

I likened vaping to smoking a pipe.
I had to concentrate on holding it like a pipe.
(I used to smoke a pipe)

My son suggested I try "Blue".
I am hestitant about transferring one compulsion to another, tho.
"The lesser of two evils is still evil".

The patches were working but my body wasn't cooperating.
I've tried keeping my pack out in the truck but I was constantly making trips to the truck.

I smoke without thinking.
I tried to make myself think about it but end up out of cigarettes as a suprise.
When I was on the patch and not smoking, I felt better.
I don't think my body NEEDS the nicotine.
I think its mostly an auto-reflex.
I buy cigarettes on impulse.

If I don't have the money I can go without them.
If I am somewhere I can't smoke, I can go without them.
Problem is, I never run out of money and I never stay where I can't smoke.
I could put No Smoking signs up in my home but I would know its my home and those laws are mine to follow or not.

What I need is to have cigarettes and actively will myself not to smoke them.
That means, when I finally quit, I will be able to stare at a pack of cigarettes and a lighter next to an ashtray and not want to smoke them.
I will be able to stand next to someone smoking and not want one myself.

Tom - Just curious but what you meant when you said that you tried using the patch but your by wasn't cooperating ?

no photo
Fri 03/08/19 12:06 PM

Something went wrong in Mary's engagement bed anyway. laugh

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
love it !

no photo
Fri 03/08/19 02:40 AM
Joni Mitchell - Her tunings and chord progressions are unique - never mind her lyrics and the fact she was self-taught! happy

She is also an incredible painter -ever see her self portray where she models herself after Van Gogh?

no photo
Tue 03/05/19 06:25 AM
Peter Gabriel Shock the Monkey. Bob Marley Jammin' Robert Palmer Doctor Doctor
Little Feat Rock n' Roll Doctor

no photo
Tue 02/26/19 12:02 PM

As an older gentleman that well understands the part about satisfying your partner, I don't think I have ever in nearly 60 years had a woman tell me what gave her pleasure; it has always been hit or miss and hope for some positive response. It seems that many people are incapable of sharing their sexual likes and desires with a partner. I don't know if it is their upbringing or their fear of either offending or being harshly judged for their desires that is the problem!!

Did you bother to ask?
Probably not in general terms but sometimes for specific likes or dislikes. Those questions are very personal and it is something that your partner should express when they are comfortable; that is like asking someone if they are gay or lesbian. When was the last time you were in bed and asked your partner if they were gay or bi? Probably never!

I still think you should at least try asking - probably while the two of you are in bed to together -if she can't open up then she probably never will, but it's worth a shot! winking

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25