Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Tue 05/25/21 11:11 AM
SOrry to hear that get heal soon

thanks you Nicky!

no photo
Tue 05/25/21 11:11 AM
I'm really sorry to hear that. Divorce is painful, very painful in most of the cases! I'm sure with time you'll get over the trauma that you are in right now, please give yourself some time, do things you always wanted to but didn't get a chance to, hangout with friends if the situation is okay for it in your city. And please don't suffer from any guilt.
All the very best for a new beginning...

thanks Kelvin.. I appreciate the advise

no photo
Sun 05/23/21 01:09 PM
Extremely disheartened to knew that

Yeah. Time is rough

no photo
Sun 05/23/21 01:08 PM
So sorry to hear about that, given time you will heal and when you are ready it will be better, again im sorry for what happened

Thanks for you kind words

no photo
Sun 05/23/21 12:30 PM
Just got out of a bad marriage and I feel like I failed us even when i did all i had to.. the love was one sided. guess I was in love but not the other way around.

no photo
Tue 05/23/17 03:52 AM

Good luck to all. It all depends on the compromises you are willing to make and ehat you're willing to sacrifice

i agree with you , sacrifice is no easy. putting other people's needs first is not a easy but by trying it is surely the step we all can take if we need to find love..

no photo
Tue 05/23/17 03:42 AM

can i? ur words are kind of interesting tho. :) just need someone to talk.. well everyone of them dont understand what im dealing with. maybe u can?

That is true Ms. ThengszkiE. Sometimes all we need is someone to talk to and it all starts from there.

no photo
Thu 05/18/17 07:09 AM
waving i would like to build a good relationship with a good lady/ woman :smile: (LOL) by getting to know each other better over a period time before meeting. I am a patient man and i don't mind a long distance relationship to filter all the Scammers asking for money and offering sex here:angry: .:wink:

no photo
Thu 05/18/17 06:43 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 05/18/17 06:45 AM
waving i would like to build a good relationship with a good lady/ woman :smile: (LOL) by getting to know each other better over a period time before meeting. I am a patient man and i don't mind a long distance relationship to filter all the Scammers asking for money and offering sex here:angry: .:wink: