Community > Posts By > davidspriggs

davidspriggs's photo
Wed 01/04/17 02:02 PM
trump has good success with twitter so far might as well stay wit it, i dont think he will give away any secrets there are none people cant find out anyway, we have no secrets left, i think h will do a good job, i voted for him because he is a non politician , he edoesnt need to steal, her doesn't need bribes, and he hanst learned howto get around the the government yet, i believe he will keep us in mind on whatever he does, i expect him to fulfill his promised. all this depends on whether he gets killed before he actually gets in the white house, there is no protection from someone who is going to kill you
i know this from experience.. my hope is that he makes thru the inauguration alive. all the bikers in the world cant help him if someone is paid to kill him. i believe he was a good choice for us all. if he doesn't keep his promises ill never vote again.
david spriggs

davidspriggs's photo
Mon 12/12/16 10:38 PM
http://mingle2.com/topic/new?forum_id=29

to those of you said i need more info on my profile, one said i should write a essay, well i looked at it and there is quite a bit of info there so i dont know what your talking about david spriggs