Community > Posts By > ianpeterson

ianpeterson's photo
Fri 04/16/10 07:34 PM
Red flags? Well, describe "chased me down" were you just driving next to him on the same road? Or did he see you, run a bunch of red lights, drive on the sidewalk, plowing over news paper stands, knocking over mailboxes just to say hi???drool

ianpeterson's photo
Fri 04/16/10 07:32 PM

No flowers laugh

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou Problem solved! That should take care of you for a while!

ianpeterson's photo
Fri 04/16/10 07:29 PM
Did something unexpected happen you you in your relationship? I suppose everyone is right, it depends on the "what" is unexpected. My last relationship just ended unexpectedly a few months ago, I mean, right out of the blue. I guess I learned to listen to what she had to say, try to understand it, and move on. Of course we all wish that some unexpected things would not have happended, but try to learn from it. Does this help at all? lol

ianpeterson's photo
Tue 04/13/10 10:05 PM
Your a lucky woman:wink:

ianpeterson's photo
Tue 04/13/10 06:27 PM
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. That is all.

ianpeterson's photo
Mon 04/12/10 07:43 PM
Not a breast guy. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love them, but I really like the small ones. Always have, all my friends give me crap, but it does not bother me.

ianpeterson's photo
Sat 04/10/10 09:50 PM
I don't think anything can beat a great passionate kiss with someone you click with, you know the ones that give you butterflies! IMHO.

ianpeterson's photo
Sat 04/10/10 07:47 PM
I am not trying to thread jack here, but what about the other spectrum??? I am a skinny guy, and to be honest, I think skinny men have it harder than so called "chunky" woman. In fact, I think alot of my confindence issues (when I was younger) was due to chicks always telling me how skinny I was. I work out now, and im tone, but I will always be thin, hell, my whole family is. But I have to agree, as long as the other person is in love with the real you, it does not matter at all.

ianpeterson's photo
Sat 04/10/10 07:30 PM
Edited by ianpeterson on Sat 04/10/10 07:31 PM

Sausage

come on over mom is cooking it at the moment....:wink: laugh

are you saying what just hit me...sausage as in bleep bleep....or food sausage....lmao..oh my...lol

I know where you mind is this evening:tongue:

ianpeterson's photo
Mon 04/05/10 10:21 PM

I still have an hour til midnight here. So your not getting a birthday wish from me yet....

fine...but ill expect a post at midnight...lol rofl

I'm a man of my word... HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

ianpeterson's photo
Mon 04/05/10 09:11 PM
So I just found after a few hours that there is a MN thread!

But damn, not a lot of action in here! I guess I will try to bring it back to life!

ianpeterson's photo
Mon 04/05/10 09:06 PM
I still have an hour til midnight here. So your not getting a birthday wish from me yet....

ianpeterson's photo
Mon 04/05/10 08:52 PM

ianpeterson "FOR SALE: 27/m exc. cond!"

What kind of price range are we talking here?

Welcome glasses

Did I mention I had low miles:tongue: Price is negotiable...

ianpeterson's photo
Mon 04/05/10 08:50 PM

There's trying and then there's letting her walk all over you. Sounds like you've made some changes for her whereas she would probably not do the same for you.

Relationships only work if equal amounts of effort are put forth by both sides. Don't do all the work to make her happy, just means shes a spoiled little princess.

every relationship i've been in i've allways put more effort in it and i just feel like i'm the biggest screw up in the world after....

We have all been there man. Trust me, you just have not found the one yet. You will know you found her when she is absolutely in love with the REAL you, and it will feel natural. You won't feel like your trying hard or anything. You will just be you, and it will feel great. But sorry about the break up, I have been in your shoes many times.

ianpeterson's photo
Mon 04/05/10 07:48 PM

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

You're gonna need a bigger vase.
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: laugh laugh

Better yet, I could start my own Mingle2 floral shop, and sell all these flowers back to you!! J/K

And thanks Andy, im buckled up!

ianpeterson's photo
Mon 04/05/10 07:32 PM
Edited by ianpeterson on Mon 04/05/10 07:33 PM
LOL, that was a close one ladylid, I was about to crawl in a hole. And +++++1 for girls in glasses!love

ianpeterson's photo
Mon 04/05/10 07:31 PM
Wow, I don't think I have recieved so many flowers in one day before, let alone, any day! Thankshappy

ianpeterson's photo
Mon 04/05/10 07:29 PM
Man, its a toss up between eyes, and a cute tummy. I can't resist a cute tummy:) Is it lame that I call it a tummy??? Oh, and for the record Gina, your eyes past the test. I don't think you will have any problems.

ianpeterson's photo
Mon 04/05/10 07:20 PM

Welcome.flowerforyou

Fantastic! If that's the case, I will fit in just fine here!

Cheers everyone!

And thanks for the warm welcomes so far.

ianpeterson's photo
Mon 04/05/10 07:15 PM
Hello everybody! First timer here, and first to the whole online thing. Just excited to meet some new people, especially ones up here in the midwest!!