Community > Posts By > 2Btrue2One

2Btrue2One's photo
Thu 12/25/08 10:50 AM

I can certainly relate!
Here's a hug!!! :heart: ((((((((((2BTrue2One))))))))))

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! drinker

awww, now you are trying to make me cry..tears happy tears though

2Btrue2One's photo
Thu 12/25/08 10:48 AM

You have always helped me when I asked you, (((Daniel))), so I hope you know I am also there for you!!! I appreciate your friendship!:heart:

Erica, you have always been a treasured friend..
I always say what I mean, and mean what I say!! I meant it!!:heart: I'm praying for you!flowers

I know you do hun, and I appreciate that

2Btrue2One's photo
Thu 12/25/08 10:45 AM

My best way of beating back those down feelings is to find someone else who's feeling down or needs a friendly word of encouragement and then offering it sincerely. It works everytime.:smile:

I know you do that too so give yourself a pat on the back. You deserve it man...drinker

You are right, I think that is part of what we live for.. I thank you for your responces

2Btrue2One's photo
Thu 12/25/08 10:43 AM

You have always helped me when I asked you, (((Daniel))), so I hope you know I am also there for you!!! I appreciate your friendship!:heart:

Erica, you have always been a treasured friend..

2Btrue2One's photo
Thu 12/25/08 10:40 AM

I always help others, I lift them up when they are down, always give words of encouragement, I hope I have helped others to smile even in their darkest times..

Today though I think I need some of that, I can't believe I'm even saying this, I think i'm weak for feeling this way, I've always been a warrior, but I guess when it comes down to it, we are just as human as the rest...tears

Don't be too hard on yourself. You're not weak for wanting help.

flowerforyou

Thank you Angie, just not the norm for a man, but at least I can admitt it, even though I don't like to

2Btrue2One's photo
Thu 12/25/08 10:36 AM

You are not alone -- I'm feeling the same way today. It's making me feel guilty because this is not part of my nature. It's my first Christmas alone and I guess I'm feeling ...... :cry:

Awww, I hope you are doing better

2Btrue2One's photo
Thu 12/25/08 10:34 AM

I always help others, I lift them up when they are down, always give words of encouragement, I hope I have helped others to smile even in their darkest times..

Today though I think I need some of that, I can't believe I'm even saying this, I think i'm weak for feeling this way, I've always been a warrior, but I guess when it comes down to it, we are just as human as the rest...tears

I can truly identify with this.

After spending years and years as everyone's counselor, adviser, helper, etc., the time came when I needed a shoulder and an ear.

And none was there -- except for the people on this site.

Yourself included.

Know that your words of support and encouragement have been appreciated.

And know that it is not an issue of weakness when one needs help.

We ALL need some help, sooner or later.

I have yet to meet the person who can truly handle everything in life on his/her own.

And -- were I to meet that person -- in some ways I would feel very sorry for him/her.

Because what is the point to living if life has no connections to others?

You're as human as I am, as the rest of us. There's no shame in that. It's who we are. We need to acknowledge that, accept it, and help each other cope....

Lex, there I was helping you, and now you are helping me.. Thanks bro, much appreciated

2Btrue2One's photo
Thu 12/25/08 10:31 AM
Thanks both of you

2Btrue2One's photo
Thu 12/25/08 10:26 AM

2Btrue2One's photo
Thu 12/25/08 09:15 AM

:smile: Agree or disagree - the best way to find the right relationship is not to look, and it will come along at the right time?:smile:

I just don't care anymore if someone comes along or not, if someone does fine, if not fine too

2Btrue2One's photo
Thu 12/25/08 08:16 AM

:smile:

awww PKD, very touching, I have those kind of memories myself, but as long as we live and breath there is always hope, I have heard it said that when one door closes, a new one opens, and maybe sometimes we don't recognize it when it does..

You are a very talented lovely lady, and one very deserving of a true man that will treat you with respect, and love you with all his heart..

As evian posted, 2009 is a new year, and I would like to add, with new beginnings..

flowers :heart: flowers

You are too kind Daniel. Here's to new beginnings and a great year ahead for all of us

PKD, when my mother was alive she taught me to be a kind loving person, and each and everyday I do my best to be the kind of man my mother wanted me to be, I love my mother and I miss her so much, all I could ever ask for is that when she looks down from heaven and sees me that she is proud of the man I have become.. Thank you sweetie

I don't doubt that she is- here's to happy memories of Christmas's pastflowers flowers

Thank you, that really means alot, now I have tears in my eyes, i'm sorry, I don't mean to be weak..

Hey my friend. You have nothing to be sorry about. There are lots of guys who get quite emotional and at times shed a few tears. There is nothing that says we can not cry for the things we miss, the loves lost.

I lost my brother thirteen years ago and while in the shower this morning I thought of him and shed some tears. For those close to me, they know I can get that way. They also know my emotions come from the heart.

It sounds as if your feelings and emotions also come from the heart. That my friend is a sign of strength in a man. It also shows your mother loved you enough to instill kindness and love in your heart.

Thank you for that, I guess it goes back to how my father pounded into my head that crying is a sighn of weakness for a man, my father was and still is a very mean and cruel man, my mother on the other hand was and still is my hero, sorry for the loss of your brother, but I know as long as we are alive, they live on through us, thank you Range, very welcome words

2Btrue2One's photo
Thu 12/25/08 07:59 AM

Lex, know how you feel buddy, but keep at least one door open for someone new my friend, you never know she may be very close..

Thanks....

I keep wondering about that -- if maybe there isn't somebody reading all of this stuff, somebody who has never said a word, never been in the forums, but who just reads....and who actually gets it....

Might be wishful thinking, though....

You welcome, if it helps any, I have had emails from people the never post in the forums about some of the poems I have written, so I know what we post is read by some users that we never see in the forums.. keep the faith my friend, our day will come, even if the wait is a long one..

2Btrue2One's photo
Thu 12/25/08 07:53 AM
Nope, haven't had any luck, but then I gave up looking..

2Btrue2One's photo
Thu 12/25/08 07:37 AM

:smile:

awww PKD, very touching, I have those kind of memories myself, but as long as we live and breath there is always hope, I have heard it said that when one door closes, a new one opens, and maybe sometimes we don't recognize it when it does..

You are a very talented lovely lady, and one very deserving of a true man that will treat you with respect, and love you with all his heart..

As evian posted, 2009 is a new year, and I would like to add, with new beginnings..

You are too kind Daniel. Here's to new beginnings and a great year ahead for all of us

PKD, when my mother was alive she taught me to be a kind loving person, and each and everyday I do my best to be the kind of man my mother wanted me to be, I love my mother and I miss her so much, all I could ever ask for is that when she looks down from heaven and sees me that she is proud of the man I have become.. Thank you sweetie

I don't doubt that she is- here's to happy memories of Christmas's pastflowers flowers

Thank you, that really means alot, now I have tears in my eyes, i'm sorry, I don't mean to be weak..

2Btrue2One's photo
Thu 12/25/08 07:28 AM

2Btrue2One's photo
Thu 12/25/08 07:19 AM

" will you die for me "

Seventh Sign

I would sacrifice my own life to save another if I had too

2Btrue2One's photo
Thu 12/25/08 03:28 AM
I am the last Knight
a man of vertue
to you my Queen
my heart is true

Just one word
from your sweet lips
I am at your command
I will not resist

I will stand by your side
whenever you call
no matter what the army
I will defeat them all

I will stand to the last
my Queen I won't fail
with you in my heart
I will always prevail

My love my compassion
will always stand true
you are in my heart
there's no one but you

If I were to fall
in the battle I was called
please remember my Queen
I gave it my all

For with my sword in hand
as I make my final stand
I will fight my Queen
until the last man

As I lay there dieing
from the hell I went through
The last words from my lips
would be I love you

By Daniel
Revisited 12/25/08
Time 5:28am

By Daniel
07/13/08

2Btrue2One's photo
Thu 12/25/08 01:56 AM
Right back at you my friend..drinker

2Btrue2One's photo
Thu 12/25/08 01:55 AM

First of all I would like to say welcome, since I wasn't here when you first joined, I looked at your profile and see you are a social worker, and can see you wrote this poem probably based on some of those you help.. God bless you for thinking of them through your work and your words.. A beautiful poem and prayer..

:heart: :heart: flowerforyou

Thanks for taking the time to read it

You are very welcome..

2Btrue2One's photo
Thu 12/25/08 01:43 AM

You've hurt me for the last time --
The scars persist;
Solid, jagged, tracing a line
Back through so many years

Now the shield is raised,
The armor in place
The gates have been locked
The windows secured
The guards on alert
Defense as a "shell"

And it seems so strange
That it's come to this
(Just a short time ago
All the walls were down)

But I've learned a few things --
People; true colors
Lies built on more lies.
Neither you, nor your ilk,
Shall ever see inside
This damaged fortress again.

LF 12/21/08

Lex, know how you feel buddy, but keep at least one door open for someone new my friend, you never know she may be very close..

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25