Community > Posts By > 2Btrue2One

2Btrue2One's photo
Sun 10/09/11 03:04 AM
Nice poem, sometimes time can be your best friend or your worst enemy depending on circumstances

2Btrue2One's photo
Thu 03/17/11 02:41 PM

Really nice, can melt a chick

Thanks Ash, I appreciate it

2Btrue2One's photo
Thu 02/10/11 08:10 AM

Nice write...

Thank you flowerforyou

2Btrue2One's photo
Mon 02/07/11 12:23 PM

My Love

My love, my angel
my heart is always with you
to you my sweet Angel
I will always be true

When you are near
dark skies become bright
like being bathed
in heavenly light

These words I say
come from my heart
from you my love
I will never part

When we hold eachother close
and softly press our lips together
it's like gliding across the shores
on the sea of forever

The love you give me
provides me strength
with the power I recieve from you
I can overcome anything

Forever and always
even through the barriers of time
futures generations
will still see our love shine

By Daniel4021
12/27/09

2Btrue2One's photo
Sun 06/13/10 08:54 PM
Had me going for a minute there Kim, needed the laugh.. thanks

2Btrue2One's photo
Sun 05/30/10 02:46 PM

That was not rambling Daniel...it was from your heart and if you can't vent here, we may as well all go home.flowerforyou

Thanks Kim, that means a lot, hugs to you

2Btrue2One's photo
Sun 05/30/10 02:42 PM

dont be sorry you rambled... your letting your emotions out and that good.. you need to expres more as for being the only man in the family now and your sisters leaning against you.. who there for you to lean on they should take that in consideration...

my step mom died 2yrs ago and she also died at home and my dad slept in the chair by her and the morning she had died he knew that was her last breath.. she had died a little past 7am and that was about the same time i woke up that morning.. i had called several hours later to see what was going on and he said he would call right back. he didnt tell me why untill later for he was in the middle of the hurse showing up and he had to take care of other things.

I am so sorry to hear that, I know it must have been very hard for you to find out why.. as for who is there for me, I have always had to bear the weight of everyone else whenever anything happened... Someone had to be the one, I guess it just happened to be me all those times, it ok, I have my alone time when I can rest, and I have all of you here, which is a blessing..

2Btrue2One's photo
Sun 05/23/10 01:26 PM
Thank you all for commenting, I know they are both in a better place.
No more suffering, no more pain..

I'm the only man left in the family now, and both my sisters keep looking to me for answers to their problems now that our dad is gone, funny i'm the youngest, but I am the man of the family now, I will just do my best to come up with the solutions to fix their problems, that is if I am able, but I will try..

You're right Pam, they are, and as long as i'm alive a part of them is still alive too.. It just doesn't make it any easier..

I was with my Dad when he passed, I saw him take his last three breaths, I was holding his hand, i'm telling you when he took that last breath I lost it, he died at home, and when they came to take his body I almost got arrested, I wouldn't let anyone touch him, I finally went outside because I couldn't watch them..

Oh well enough of all that, sorry I rambled..

Hope everyone is doing well..

2Btrue2One's photo
Sat 05/22/10 10:05 AM
Edited by 2Btrue2One on Sat 05/22/10 10:06 AM
Don't care if anyone posts to this, or reads it... just have to let it out.

You are both gone now
Mom, Dad
Thankyou so much
for the things that I had

I never knew it would be this hard
God, I just don't know what to do
life will never be the same
without the two of you..

I loved you both
truly with all my heart
I never thought there would be a day
\that we would be apart

But mom and dad
I hope when you both will look down on me from heaven
both my sister's i'm to take care of
but it's my responsibility
to be a son you both can be proud of

I talk to you both every night
oh how I wish you were both still here
I loved you both so very much
held you in my heart so dear

but don't worry about me mom and dad
because you both taught me to be strong
to rise up and take charge
and do my best to keep things from going wrong...

By Daniel
5/22/10

2Btrue2One's photo
Sun 02/14/10 02:08 PM

I hang my head down, I think to myself, no matter how strong I am, I can't change anything, I prayed to God when my mom was sick to please take me instead, now it's my father, I pray the same thing, no matter how hard I try, I will never be the man he is

2Btrue2One's photo
Sat 02/13/10 03:55 PM

Sending prayers for your dad.And you.
Thank God they raised you in the awsome way they did.With good morals and memories you will cherish!What more could anyone ask for! besides keeping them here with us.
God Bless!flowerforyou :angel: flowerforyou

Ps,Our loved ones are always with us!biggrin

Thank you

2Btrue2One's photo
Mon 02/08/10 03:54 PM
Such heart breaking stories from a lot of you, I feel your pain, just like I feel my own, all of you, thank you so much.. Msteddy, i'm sorry I haven't been writing poems, a lot's happened, I kinda just lost the will to write any..

2Btrue2One's photo
Sun 02/07/10 07:37 AM

Daniel, my heart and prayers go out to you and your father.............

What a beautiful thing it is to always remember those we no long have for their memories will live on forever......

I'm sorry Kristi, didn't mean to skip over you, I guess you posted your message while I was typing... Thank you

2Btrue2One's photo
Sun 02/07/10 07:35 AM
Terry, thank you my friend, kinda go back a little ways don't we.. Artgirl, for you to have postyed to me, thank you, I have read alot of you poems, all of them are great, thank you all for being there, it's time for me to buck up one more time, I just don't know how to get the stgrength to do it, I just don't know, but somehow I will find a way, God bless all of you...

2Btrue2One's photo
Sat 02/06/10 06:53 PM

5th anniversary of my Moms a couple days ago.Godspeed and I'm sorry about your Dad

Hats off to you, I know how it feels....

2Btrue2One's photo
Sat 02/06/10 06:51 PM
Thank you to all of you that have replied, not asking for prayers, but if you do pray, just ask that my dad has a comfortable passing...

2Btrue2One's photo
Fri 02/05/10 05:14 PM
Ah, my queen, your knight is still here protecting the walls, tis there anything I can do for you this day m'lady? Sir Daniel at your service as always..

2Btrue2One's photo
Fri 02/05/10 05:10 PM

Thank you yellorose:smile:

2Btrue2One's photo
Fri 02/05/10 05:06 PM

flowerforyou

Thank you:smile:

2Btrue2One's photo
Fri 02/05/10 04:51 PM
Today is the third anniversary of my mother's death, I always post something about this to honor her. She was the most kind and caring woman I ever knew, always giving never taking, and I thank her for instilling those same virtues in me...

Now, it's my father's turn, he will be following her soon as he is ate up with cancer, but, he is handleing all he is going through with tremendous strength... A true warrior.

I thank both my mother and my father for the virtues they taught me..

Daniel

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25