Community > Posts By > snowgirl

snowgirl's photo
Thu 01/20/11 11:34 AM
Edited by snowgirl on Thu 01/20/11 11:47 AM
We're engaged!!
Tom and I met on Just Say Hi back in 2007 and got engaged this fall. We're the third couple in my family to get married after meeting online.
To all of you newbies: Be patient. Give everyone a fair chance. You never know when the person you think would never be your type is actually the perfect person for you. And don't worry about what your friends or family might think when you tell them you're meeting people online. As long as you're smart and committed to finding the right person, that's all that matters. Love is out there for everyone. Just have faith that it's possible!

Good luck!!
Emily

snowgirl's photo
Tue 06/17/08 08:59 PM
My boyfriend and I met on here last summer and we've been having a blast ever since. We've travelled around the country together and the time has flown by. It's been almost a year and we're still excited to be together every day. So to everyone out there, take a risk for once, meet new people, and give them a real chance. You never know who will come along and change your life if you just take that scary step. It's worth it when you finally find someone. GOOD LUCK!

snowgirl's photo
Fri 08/10/07 05:28 PM
anyone else out there sick and tired of being judged for having a mental illness?! i think that is what drives me nuts most about our society...being told you are "sick" "strange" "scary" "fill-in-the-blank" or that you belong in an institution!!!