Community > Posts By > Nostalgic_herc

Nostalgic_herc's photo
Mon 01/09/17 12:19 AM
I want to start by saying great job for identifying and being open with your issue. Now that you recognize your problem it's time for a solution. Assuming you're looking for a real solution it's really a matter of doing as you would guide your child to do. Do what you need to do to get the job done. This means you have to drink 2.5-3.5 litres of water per day. That's the easiest place to start. Next is to cut out fake and processed foods.. it needs to be done, you know it needs to be done, it's time to do it. Following that you need to do full body workouts.. this means weight-bearing exercise. It needs to be done, do it for your family. It's not as horrible as you imagine, I promise. And next, you need to do 30-40 minutes of cardio 3 times per week that challenges you. This means you are breathing at a rate that won't allow you to sing or say more than 5 words without having to take a decent breath before continuing.
You can be upset about it and worry and stress or you can do what needs to be done.
You CAN do it

Nostalgic_herc's photo
Tue 12/20/16 10:30 AM
thoughts on my profile?