Community > Posts By > cougarpuppy

no photo
Sun 01/15/17 11:28 AM

Good.

Where he's going he will find out what it feels like

Fair is Fair ... Dennis Hastert has sex with 10-year-old kids and only get 18 months and that is for ALL OF THEM HE did.

This guy does ONE and it is LIFE TIME !!!

Oh, I get it ... Dennis is White and this guy has a sun tan.

Don't you see how prejudice that is and just plain wrong.

Just because there is no age discrimination IN HIS WORLD that is politically incorrect and the height of discrimination to make such laws that disrespect diversity.

We must honor and respect diversity like they do in Bolivia and all the Catholic country where 13-year-old prostitutes are legal ... and abortion is a crime.

Dennis and this guy have fun fun fun where they are going .. been doing it all their lives. That is no punishment and will never correct the politically incorrect.

No age discrimination ... honor and respect diversity WITH OPEN BORDERS in and out of jail is the way to go.

THIS GUY WAS JUST AN IMMIGRANT WITH NO PAPERS and that was NO CRIME !!!

The Man/Boy Love Association gots it right as it is what God Almighty does to His children .. no condoms .. Ayatollah in the Vatican approved.

God has no age discrimination and nor should you.

God did not hurt anyone and made a baby with a virgin just like this guy did.

Let all get drunk on Jesus - praise the lord and pass the ammo.

AS ABOVE - SO BELOW !!!

It is what they do in Bolivia viva cinco de mayo.

drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Sat 01/14/17 11:06 PM
(Viva Cinco De Mayo Libtards)

noway noway noway

http://kron4.com/2017/01/14/man-sentenced-to-life-for-impregnating-10-year-old/

FLORIDA (AP) – A central Florida man has been sentenced to life in prison for raping and impregnating a 10-year-old girl.

The Ledger reports that 26-year-old Rony Otoniel Mendez was sentenced Wednesday after a jury found him guilty of three counts of sexual battery on a child under 12 and one count of lewd and lascivious molestation on a child.

Authorities say Mendez first had sex with the girl in October 2013 and then two more times after that. The girl reported the assaults in November 2014 after she learned she was pregnant. She gave birth to a daughter in May 2015, and DNA tests confirmed the child was fathered by Mendez.

Mendez fled to his native Guatemala shortly after the allegations were made, but he was arrested and extradited back to Florida last summer.

no photo
Sat 01/14/17 08:06 PM

I make a good living not a millionaire, try to stay fit but not an Olympian, have a degree but am not an expert in my field. I am just "normal/average" and I find it so hard to find that right person to spend the rest of my life with. With so many people and cultures in the Bay Area, why is it so difficult to find the bagel to my coffee?

I have the answer to that adult petition of 'finding the right person' you make; however I must speak to you as a child which is beyond the means of the PG 13 rating of this forum. Please follow the rules like everyone else does so happy peace on earth is manifest. http://mingle2.com/topic/show/249134

no photo
Thu 01/12/17 10:00 PM

(OP ed ...

I watched this cause I think it is a funny that dogs talk and sing ... but this one really has talent.

This was amazing to me ... and yup .. I laughed only a little bit cause the dog can sing.

sumbuddie wear blind sea )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv4QO9KGQwE

Like diamonds in the sky

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 01/11/17 03:55 AM
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fort-lauderdale-florida-shooting-victims-identified-n704201

I figured out the shooter was Catholic .... and had a sun tan going on.

His Brother can not speak the English and is one of those immigrants who have no papers I can only guess.

Anyhow ... the guy lived in Alaska with GOPerps and conservatives all over the place to kill up.

But he has to go fly down to a Blue State AFTER US Military brain washing and Military drugs along with getting a Green Light from the FBI just like Orlando, Fort Hood, San Bernardino, Boston, New York ... all had that same Slam Dunk Intelligence.

So make no mistake about that was the TARGET ... a blue state ... and he only targeted and shot White People (no honor and respect diversity going on here I suppose) that are also Libtards oddly enough.

Long way to go ... and Chicago was not the destination though that was a lot closer to Alaska.

If Dennis Hastert who is bi-sexual with no age discrimination and is also Catholic was there ... never pull the trigger on that guy.

Just like all the other mass murders the grave digger in the casablanca made this all happen.

What a coincidence .. not a conspiracy.

Just cause the FBI slam dunks the intelligence all the time for these people do not make it a conspiracy.

ROFLMAO ....

Deal with it Libtards ... how many times you have to die before you figure out who is killing you.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

:smile: :smile: :smile:

no photo
Wed 01/11/17 03:34 AM
This is just a test ...

laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 01/06/17 03:12 PM

sumbuddie needs a doctors appointment...whoa

I want it to be in Israel ... get there and back without being shot by cops ... or while cops are in the same building but never there.

noway noway noway

no photo
Fri 01/06/17 12:23 PM
Edited by cougarpuppy on Fri 01/06/17 12:28 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/live/video/fort-lauderdale-airport-shooting-witness-speaks-about-scene-of-violence/

Some guy who was no angry, psychotic, "calm as can be" says the witness ... so the guy is clearly depressed and looked of Muslin descent.

In the Turkey Santa Claus shooting the American witness says a 'bunch of guys came in and shot the place up" so that was clearly a terror hit on Christians and their pagan worship of Satan gods.

Here in Flordia ... so far the butchers bill is 5 dead and 13 wounded ... more news later.

Seems to be TWO shooting incidents .. one in the garage and the other in the terminal.

Just a 9 mm pistol with an 8 round magazine that he swapped out at least 3 times.

The guy did not say a word and walked about shooting willy nilly at targets of opportunity .. empty of ammo ... and the cops got him in custody apparently.

So here we are in Terror Red Rum Alert central at an airport with cops all over the place ... and guess what ... did not help one bit.

That is Obamacare for you ... good thing Clinton did not get in and this is the big reason why she lost the vote I am sorry to say.

Clinton all Viva Cinco De Mayo Prince of Peace as Allah is God the Great as it is the Pollution Christian guys who are the real problem them being deplorable white supreme haters of white women.

If you are a Dumpster Trash Can in Flordia .. better get a helmet.

Another Blue State Mass Murder ...

Nothing to see here folks ... Red States this don't happen to.

ISIS never kills cops, Judges, DAs, Congress or Prime Ministers ... never never never.

While the Assassination Czar drone strikes the Ace of Spades again and again and again. This poo poo been going on for 18 years and Bush the Worst could not get job done with his Slam Dunk Intelligence .. and neither can the current grave digger in the Casablanca do anything.

People die and we hear the same old song ... TAKE AMERICANS GUNS AWAY !!!

While in Israel they have Open Carry of Assault Weapons with 30 round magazines all over the country and they do real good.

Oh well ...

sumbuddie wear blind sea

grumble grumble grumble

no photo
Wed 01/04/17 12:18 PM

Married man know how to ride very well. :)

A married man is also not a catfish. whoa

the moment a man decide to get married means he s ready for a lifetime change and bigger responsibilities.
they r also selfless ,
that makes them adorable n general

A married man who is doing YOU and also doing his Wife is NOT a man .. he is a boy.

Men give them selves to their woman ... no one else touches them.

Boys ... well, are sex addicts, greedy and stingy, make a mess, always wanting something from you, and argue quibble fight.

Men are generous, kind, want not and have nothing to prove.

there is more to the differences between boys and men.

However, a boy becomes a man ... by giving him self to his woman and thus stops f'ing around with every thing as a natural consequence of such a discipline.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

winking winking winking

cheers :beers: to that

but
I want u to analyze something:

there was naive girl who believe single men r fun to be with until she find out lately that her partner was playing n her back. It happened 3 to 4 times the same scenario and she get tired.
he s single but he s fooling around.
for the last time she decided to try to a married man. U KNOW WHY? ???
Atleast she knew the only woman that man has s the wife. she knew where her place, no expectations , lesser disappointments. no promises a lot of surprises.
whereas a single man can promise u heaven but u end up n hell.
that my dear what we call LIFE-never been fair no matter what u do

Ahhhh ... Dennis Hastert is still married man (past Speaker of the House, USA) and he has sex with children ... and I am sure he will have sex with you instead of his wife.

Point being .. Married boy is screw you and screw his wife he screw any body .. no age discrimination ...

just like Dennis Hastert.

Yup .. Dennis is a boy that F's around with every thing ... every thing ... nothing to do with fair no matter what you do.

Nothing at all ... you want a Man .. then you gonna have to find one.

Not many around I am sorry to say.

nes pa mon petite shu ...

sumbuddie wear blind sea

oops

no photo
Wed 01/04/17 08:43 AM

Married man know how to ride very well. :)

A married man is also not a catfish. whoa

the moment a man decide to get married means he s ready for a lifetime change and bigger responsibilities.
they r also selfless ,
that makes them adorable n general

A married man who is doing YOU and also doing his Wife is NOT a man .. he is a boy.

Men give them selves to their woman ... no one else touches them.

Boys ... well, are sex addicts, greedy and stingy, make a mess, always wanting something from you, and argue quibble fight.

Men are generous, kind, want not and have nothing to prove.

there is more to the differences between boys and men.

However, a boy becomes a man ... by giving him self to his woman and thus stops f'ing around with every thing as a natural consequence of such a discipline.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

winking winking winking

no photo
Tue 01/03/17 03:32 PM
Edited by cougarpuppy on Tue 01/03/17 03:36 PM
1st ... you must eat to lose weight.

Sure that sounds counter-intuitive and paradoxical but the good reason for it is that you must consume a minimum 800 calories a day .. otherwise your body 'think' it is starving and it must then change metabolism and go into fat storage.

2nd ... you must exercise and get body movement going, weight bearing sports and this one sucks big time as the body is very efficient in making it work. 100 calories are expended by walking 1 mile.

For example, you eat or drink down a Starbucks 1000 calorie frape mocha latte supreme thingy and that is 10 miles just for that one drink to burn that one off.

3rd ... no sugar, no fats, no carbos ... all the 'good' veggies you want and easy on the protein. 'bad' veggies are potato, corn, wheat, as they are high carbos like the cream fat and sugar they put in the Starbucks example above. Bad fruit are bannana and peaches and pears ... high sugar.

So say good by to desserts .. not forever .. just for some time.

4rd ... Go to Overeaters Annonymous and start 12 stepping with other Food addicts .. you fill up so as not to cry. Food for you is a drug you use to mood alter.

Other people use gambling, drugs, sex, bible thumping, sticking a feather up their nose 100 times a day ... and have addictions (Obsessive Compulsive issues) that way.

5th ... take ONE good vitamin pill (one of the large ones) a day. Also take 1 tablespoon of psyllium husks *(Metamucil)* which you can get at the health food store. Do this 20 minutes prior to any meal ... 3 meals a day 3 tablespoons of psyllium husks in 2 pint of water.

Fat is stored up anger .. and stored up energy from the poor diet that is the Modern Day life style .. we also have more chemicals and radiation making for Brain Disorders such as Autism in children that is 1 in 66 births now.

The lowest Autism rate in the world is Cuba .. they are 100 % organic. Cuba also has the best fishery and best coral reefs in the world .. with the highest healthy baby birth rate in the world.

So .. yup .. go organic.

No more cookies ... no more ice cream ... no more butter ... and juice your veggies with a Jack La Lane juicer for breakfast drink.

Then go take a walk ... go to the health club and do workouts ... break a sweat. This will change your metabolism and your body will want to burn fat ... instead of doing other stuff to stay alive.

Finally ...

DO YOGA ... hot yoga ... stretch out your muscles EVERY DAY .. and go to sleep more relaxed tonight than the previous night. Take the pain out of your body you live in on a daily basis.

If you are interested in finding out the Human Condition you and every one else suffers from .. and how to fix it.

Then watch this video string ... this is the one in the center on the Duck Disease.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1QrxgZtqik Duck Disease

You go do all this and apply your self ... then you will become healthy.

Not just body healthy .. but mind and heart healthy as well.

You have to cry out the bitter salty tears.

Your mom and dad were dysfunctional addicts with poor relationship skills.

So you have a bad relationship with food ... like some would have a bad relationship with alcohol or pot or sex ... etc.

School your self up ...

You can get this done ... just you have to do it.

NO ONE ELSE IS GOING TO SAVE YOUR DONKEY !!!

My very warmest regards.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

no photo
Tue 01/03/17 10:56 AM

At least it'll be pointed at their head when they're using it.

ROFLMAO and spitting up Christmas cookies.

Libtard Itches are not so smart that way.

They always getting killed by the terrorist mass murders who blow up Dumpster Trash cans in their Blue States .... as you can clearly see ...

They are completely clueless ...

spock spock spock

no photo
Tue 01/03/17 10:50 AM

thanks for ur honestly
I appreciate it
However when there r a battle between doing the wrong thing that can make u smile and doing the right thing leads being alone and lonely

then maybe u will try to understand why mistresses r alive
happy new year

In the long run it will only bite you in the ***

hey, she just might like donkey bites ... just saying ...

noway noway noway

no photo
Tue 01/03/17 10:49 AM

I do not understand why anyone in Lebanon would be asking people outside of Lebanon for their opinion about a subject pertaining to morality.

What people use as a moral compass isn't universal.

This single woman - who wants to be with a married man - is going to have to deal with the society that she is in, not a society that is elsewhere.

Well ... OP in her special Mayberry world 'Asks' for opinions which just might include legal opinions .. and the retort comes about judgments being directed at her instead.

Most people are a can short of a six-pack and on the face of it ... one can say practicing addicts are not good at reading any compass.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

scared shocked surprised slaphead

no photo
Mon 01/02/17 10:25 AM

what r the advantages and disadvantages if ever u fall inlove to a married man who s 25 years older?????

There aren't any. If you are happy to be part of his concubine sharing him with others, that is your choice. I don't believe many women would want or accept that kind of relationship. We are in the 21st Century, more likely women to want a concubine of men. They can wish. laugh (joke)

realistically speaking? ??
women doesnot need a title (paper to be a wife) to be happy we r n the 21st century
companionship matters most
beside divorce rate s higher now than 10-20 years ago
f u dont see a lot of women into this kind of relationship it only means u dont see or live a life out of ur backyards

Hey OP ... with Marriage Papers you get Divorce Papers to toss him or her out.

With just hooking up and living together under the same roof .. then you need to get Restraining Order Papers to toss them out of the house as most states do not recognize common law marriage. Still in the ones that do ... still need to cut papers to toss them out.

Just saying ....

sumbuddie wear blind sea

no photo
Mon 01/02/17 10:21 AM

cougarpuppy:

where I am not an addict as this is MEDICAL pot or alcohol I do every day ...

huh What does that have to do with the topic of this thread?

You are taking it out of context David (I want to leave the Dodo part out as it seems demeaning sexists and racists for me to put it in). Here I will copy and paste the whole statement again which was about you suggesting OP was not in love but it was an infatuation instead as what you considered in your judgment a point of clarification. I just went further with that same clarification as OP wanting to "call' it love ... much like an addict calling it 'medical' when they drink and use. Op wants to 'use' the word love for what in your opinion is an infatuation.

I can not be more clear then that .. if it is still not understandable then FURGETBOUTIT.

To wit:

then it is clearly about Sex and Money ... under the guise of love or infatuation.

Have to put a smily face on it ...

no photo
Sun 01/01/17 01:20 PM

what r the advantages and disadvantages if ever u fall inlove to a married man who s 25 years older?????

That is not love. That is infatuation.
This is only an opinion as obviously others have fallen in love with a married person esp when the married person pretends to to be single for a long time and there is no way to know if he is married when living as a single....

The OP didn't say that the married man was pretending to be single or had the same feelings for her.

then it is clearly about Sex and Money ... under the guise of love or infatuation.

Have to put a smily face on it ...

happy happy happy

no photo
Sun 01/01/17 10:24 AM
frustrated frustrated frustrated

Oh some more of that SLAM DUNK INTELLIGENCE ...

that gave US .. the WMDs and Mushroom Clouds ..

The background investigation into Dennis Hastert having sex with kids in Congress.

As well as the Boston killers ... San Bernardino killers ... Orlando ... Fort Hood ...

and the hits keep on coming to the Blue State Libtard Itches ...

getting killed.

Not to worry the Libtartds are on their knees licking the taco sauce off the swartznegger viva cinco de mayo putah pendajo gringo cavassa

They do NOT HAVE A CLUE !!!

sumbuddie wear blind sea

spock spock spock

no photo
Sat 12/31/16 04:17 PM
From now on I will use the proper noun of swartznegger in reference to ... hummm .. can't think of the words right now ... as that is ok by the censors.

ohwell ohwell ohwell

no photo
Sat 12/31/16 04:15 PM

(OP ed ... sheesh I have to go to Bible TV to find out the real news that is never talked about or published here in the Libtard Drill Baby Drill Viva Cinco De Mayo Putah Pendajo News.

Seems the Norway people are getting fed up with the Obama Muslins (all of them combat age adults) raping their women and children ... along with other mischief.

So they deported a bunch of them and crime drops 30 % over night.

More the merry I say ...

sumbuddie wear blind sea

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Norway Deported 824 Radical Muslims Guess What Happened Next

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4_A8kmdBLE

https://youtu.be/Y4_A8kmdBLE

The reporting here about this is just a tad on the incompetent side.

These are not people who Obama located and arranged to send to Norway. Claiming that they are, makes the overall post a lie.

This is an example of why I strongly suggest that people put down their urge to phrase everything using the catch-phrases and political blinders that they use to make themselves feel snug, when posting things for others.

When you are sloppy about how you present things, it becomes impossible to take them seriously.

These are the people the Prince of Peace bombed out of their houses driving them away since they are cowards .... and criminals Viva Cinco De Mayo Putah Pendajo Gringo Cavassa .. who are not interested in fighting to make the world a better place.

Please consider if 6 Million Jews .. had guns and the right to bear arms in 1939 Weimar Germany ... and got a start on killing 3 Million NAZI ... this would be a much better world then doing it your way where you find approval for those who roll over and die drinking the koolaid.

Seriously.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

noway noway noway

Previous 1 3 4 5 6