HelloAreYouFlirting's photo
Thu 09/14/17 12:28 PM
The boat is a joke , if you lived in St.Louis you would get it , there isn't and river ,,,just a St.Louis joke.. Thanks

Thu 09/14/17 12:24 PM
Let's start our own club for Lonely Hearts looking for love and get rid of all the Fake Profiles. Married men looking for sex, and people who post old pictures to attract someone...

Where else can we go for a relationship , bars are out of the question and approaching a lady at the grocery store is like a no no ...

Best of luck, and thanks for the message...

Thu 09/14/17 12:20 PM
Thank you, I don't let negative people get me down , everyday is a new day and I look forward to the day when I meet someone like yourself.
Up lifting positive and very attractive , yes I like flirting with pretty ladies...

Thanks for an up lifting answer...
I will wish you good luck but I don't think you need it...

Thu 09/14/17 08:41 AM
REALLY ...
Did you read my profile?
I like joking around , maybe that went over your head and you didn't get it.
Full of myself ... No way...
Sorry you don't get my kind of joking around...
I think that is one of the problems with texting , words and meanings get mixed up ...

Thanks for your thoughts...

Thu 09/14/17 08:09 AM
Edited by HelloAreYouFlirting on Thu 09/14/17 08:25 AM
Don't hurt my feelings But Ladies tell me what I'm doing wrong, I want off here, I started out with a full head of hair and now as you can see I'm almost bald and it's all because I have pulled most of it out looking for my last love...

I understand that men don't know how to communicate with women but I try so hard to figure out what a girl wants ...

Tell me why I'm getting older and better looking and no one wants to hold me and tell me she loves me...

HELP ME NOW before I get so old and so handsome that the only women who will want me is the 30 year old women who keep sending me message thinking that I will support her because she is YOUNG HOT and can give me a heart attack while making love ...hahaha lol...

REALLY HELP ME LADIES....

I want to find my last love...

Thank you for your time...

Thu 09/14/17 07:55 AM
Thank you......
It's nice to be noticed...

Thu 09/14/17 07:17 AM
Thanks

Thu 09/14/17 07:03 AM
Hello ladies , I'm am the funniest guy you will ever want to meet, i will have you laughing so hard you will be crying.
Don't believe me ?
Check out my profile and see for yourself ...

Thu 09/14/17 06:50 AM
Edited by HelloAreYouFlirting on Thu 09/14/17 06:53 AM
Good morning or Afternoon ...
I am up dating my profile and added new pictures ...
Please take a few minutes and check it out...
I am so ready to find YOU and fall in love one last time..

Tue 12/13/16 09:06 AM
Wink Wink ... I'm looking for a new relationship with a girl who lives in The South County Area... Are you interested ?