Community > Posts By > TCarter314

TCarter314's photo
Sun 12/18/16 08:38 AM
Any unique guys left in St. Louis, Missouri? My name is Tiara, I live in Baden (next to Jennings) am 20 years old, have no little ones and am looking to hopefully connect with a like soul and chill with a male from ages 20-28, who's also single with no children. If you are another real and different individual with GOOD intentions, don't be afraid to message me amigo :)

TCarter314's photo
Sun 12/18/16 08:25 AM
465 ❤:muscle:

TCarter314's photo
Fri 12/16/16 04:07 PM
Thank you gent :thumbsup:

TCarter314's photo
Thu 12/15/16 08:25 PM
I know that I'm not the best of the bunch and that I'm basically a walking stick figure (lolz) but what's your opinion of my physical attributes and personality based off my profile? Does it seem too "uniform"?

TCarter314's photo
Thu 12/15/16 08:11 PM
Any other unique individuals looking for a friend or person to hang out or relate too? I know that I'm not the only one around here who feels that no one (especially people in my generation) really connects with them due to knowing the reality of some of the world's craziness/shenanigans? Any other real people left here on Earth?

TCarter314's photo
Thu 12/15/16 07:55 PM
Any other unique individuals looking for a friend or person to hang out or relate too? I know that I'm not the only one around here who feels that no one (especially people in my generation) really connects with them due to knowing the reality of some of the world's craziness/ shenanigans?