Community > Posts By > SWEETENSEXYB

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Mon 10/08/07 04:14 PM
I like lots of people here. I did leave for a while and just came back. Ya know, it's kind of funny. I actually have more female freinds here than male. I joined this site looking for a decent man to date, but ended up making some wonderful friends. I wouldn't leave just because someone else did. That's just silly.flowerforyou flowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Mon 10/08/07 05:08 AM
Morning Shadow, and thanks. Good to be back. I really missed it here. You don't realize it, until your not on. JSH, is a big part of my daily life. flowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Mon 10/08/07 05:07 AM
Thanks Coco, Coffee is DELICIOUS this morning. Because you made it. thanks
B :heart:

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Mon 10/08/07 05:02 AM
GOOD MORNING ALL How is everyone this morning????????? I'm doing great!!!!!!!!!!! For a Monday. Well, I'm back on JSH. as you can see. I missed you guys. Coco, can I get a cup of that great coffee I've been missing??? Thanks girl.drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sun 10/07/07 04:02 PM
97 bottles of beer on the wall, 97 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around 96 bottles of beer on the wall
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sun 10/07/07 12:37 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Good one Tom. How you been???

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sun 10/07/07 11:13 AM
Hey guys, The Colts are gonna tear Tamp Bay up Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO COLTS. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sun 10/07/07 11:08 AM
Thanks Arcade. flowerforyou I'm glad to be back

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sun 10/07/07 11:05 AM
THANKS to all of you. Had some issues with some men on here, so I just needed some time to re group. That's all. Glad to be back, I see lots of new faces here. Who's having the party today?????????? Sunday FOOTBALL DAY. Gotta party people. flowerforyou drinker drinker

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sun 10/07/07 10:57 AM
THANKS you guys. I just had to have some peace for a minute. Had some issues to deal with, all is good now. So, everyone is doing good I see>? flowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sun 10/07/07 10:55 AM
I love Sunday mornings. I feel like, that's my time. I actually get to relax a little bit. drink my coffe out on the patio, look at the sun. paper, and just RELAX. acutally, I just luv Sundays. period. It's my only day, to do what I want. Relax and take it easy. And watch my COLTS PLAY this afternoon. YEAH, GO COLTS. :heart: :heart: flowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sun 10/07/07 10:51 AM
Hi everyone. It's me. Sweet. I decided to come bach home to JSH. I missed you all. Just need some alone time I guess you would call it. Well, how are you all doing????????? Let me know.
flowerforyou flowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sun 09/30/07 10:46 AM
DIDN'T WATCH IT. I'm waiting on the Colts game 4Pm.

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sun 09/30/07 10:43 AM
COLTS GAME AT 4PM
:heart:

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sun 09/30/07 10:42 AM
Hey shadow, The first thing that popped in my head, when you asked what the opposite of suggardaddy was THis:::::::::;
SOURBABYlaugh laugh What's wrong with these young boys Coco?????? Must be looking for a mother figure or something. I get them tooo. It's funnylaugh

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sun 09/30/07 09:57 AM
Coco, please don't go away anymore. We all missed you> I don't know why you left, I'm sure you have your reasons. But, don't let things get to you. Live each day Your Way. :heart: flowerforyou
Barb

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sat 09/29/07 05:28 PM
CANUBETHEONE, PLEASE tell Coco, we all love her and miss her already. Tell her to do like I do, Just deactivate for a couple of days, then reactivate. That's it. She probably just needs a little time. Tell her we all want her back. It's not the same without her. I need her to make my coffee in the mornings. laugh laugh drinker She knows that

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sat 09/29/07 05:24 PM
WELL, SHE'S NOT ON MY FRIENDS LIST ANYMORE EITHER. HER ACCT. IS DEACTIVATED, SO SHE ISN'T ON ANYBODYS LIST ANYMORE. :cry: I HAVEN'T TALKED TO HER IN A COUPLE OF DAYS. HOPE SHE'S ALRIGHT. DOES ANYBODY KNOW ANYTHING???????????????

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sat 09/29/07 05:19 PM
I left for a couple of days, but came right back,Yes it is addictive. I love it here. just can't stay away from JSH.flowerforyou flowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sat 09/29/07 04:09 PM
nice in indiana today. it's been a little chilly at night and early in the am though

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next