Community > Posts By > SWEETENSEXYB

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sat 06/20/09 11:23 AM
Hello all you new Indiana peeps. I'm in Indy. Good luck in your search on here. I've been here for 2yrs now, and still haven't found a good man. I have made lots of freinds, and I'm thankful for that.

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Thu 06/12/08 06:23 PM
I did report him and I blocked him. I could really care les what happens to this jerk. I was just really "P" offed by this. Here I am, minding my own business, havent' been on here for ever, and when I come back, what do I get??? I just think it's a bunch of crap. And as far as there being a lot of nice guys on here, well, I'm sure there are nice men and women here. I've only gotten to know a few of them. I just wish people would be more respectful of each other, that's all. No one deserves to be treated like crap.

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Thu 06/12/08 03:06 PM
Hi everyone. I haven't been on here much lately. I just got back on today and what did I find in my e-mail? Some jerk writes me and calls me a "B" and uses the "F" word. I don't even know this guy. Why do ppl have to be such idiots? I wonder if this guy thinks he's going to find a woman with that kind of language. Is anyone else having problems with ppl disrespecting them on here? It just makes me mad. Don't we have better things to be concerned with. Like gas being $4.20 a gallon now?????????

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sat 04/05/08 07:23 AM
Welcom to JSH. Hope you have fun here. I'm sure you will
laugh laugh happy happy

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sat 04/05/08 07:19 AM
Just been working lots. Have 2 jobs now. Need both of them, to get by. Bills, bills, and more bills. Don't get online much anymore. Hope all is well with you Coco
happy happy happy happy happy

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sat 04/05/08 07:10 AM
Good Morning Coco. How are you?????????? Good morning all

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Mon 03/31/08 04:37 PM

Average life expectancy for U.S. citizen--78.2
Average life expectancy for Nigeria--46.9
for Rwanda---46.2
for Liberia--45.7
for Zimbabwe-43.5
for Zambia---42.1
for Mozambique-42.1
for Swaziland-39.6

In Africa in 2006 there were 2.8 million new HIV infections and 2.1 million related deaths. 32% of Worldwide HIV infected people live in Southern Africa.

Apology??? I think we should get a thank you card.

I just looked at this thread, and I'm lost now. What exactly do you mean by,"I THINK WE SHOULD GET A THANK YOU CARD"????????????????????????????????? It almost sounds like your thankful ppl died???????????? That isn't the case is it??????????????? I certainly hope no

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sat 03/22/08 11:40 AM
Happy Easter to all of you. Be safe if your traveling over the weekend. Here in Indy, just chilly with flurries. Not bad.
Don't eat too much candyflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Fri 03/14/08 05:49 AM
Well, I don't remember, because I was only a year old. I guess I was home with my parents.

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Fri 03/14/08 05:44 AM
OMG, girl scout cookies are the bomb. I bought 8 boxes last week. They always have their tables set up at the grocery store. The Samoas are my all time favorite, but, I luv the thin mints, the sugarfree choc. chip are real good too. Honestly, the only ones I don't care for are the shortbread ones.
I LUV ALL THE COOKIES
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Fri 03/14/08 05:35 AM
Winning the powerball is such a nice dream. I play often. Only won a few dollars over the years. Here's what I would do if I won.
1. Pay off ALL my bills and my mothers
2. Buy myself and my daughters new cars
3. Buy a house
4. Buy my closest friends a house or car (whichever) they want
5. Donate a large sum to cancer research
6. Go to Vegas
7. Go shopping(of course)
8. travel
9. Invest some of it
10. Pay off my daughters college education

That's the majority of it. One thing is for sure. You have to be smart with all that money. Have to have a financial advisor to help me figure out what to invest in. Don' blow it all.
You hear stories on the news about ppl who have won millions a few years ago, and now they are completly broke. Homeless and have nothing. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE????????????????????? Beleive me, if I EVER win any big money, I'm keeping it. I want to be a rich old lady, years from now. LOL
laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Fri 03/14/08 05:23 AM
Thank you, Thank you, I am desperatly needing xtra coffee this morning. I just can't get motivated for some reason. Keep the pot on, I'll need some more soon. LOL
drinker drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Fri 03/14/08 05:09 AM
Good Morning everyone. I would LOVE a big cup of coffee right about now. Still trying to get motivated. It's another work day for me. Then grocery shopping, and other errands. Trying to fit a date in there sometime tonight. That may have to wait till tomorow night. TOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired. LOL
Oh, plz hurry with the coffee. I really need it. Thanks
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Fri 03/14/08 04:51 AM
It's Friday, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope all of us do have a great work day today. Too bad, I have to work tomorow. grumble grumble
Raining here in Indy, hopefully, it will clear up

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sun 03/09/08 07:24 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sun 03/09/08 07:16 PM

why can't we have 2 sundays in a week

Maybe we should work Sat and Sun and relax the rest of the week.laugh

Sounds good to me. I vote yes. laugh laugh laugh
Good night, I'm heading that way soon myself

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sun 03/09/08 07:15 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sun 03/09/08 07:13 PM
Where are you going?????? On vacation??? Be careful. Good night
happy

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sun 03/09/08 07:09 PM

oh, and a guy that does like a little meat on his woman.....i'm not a barbie girl, and never will be.....sorry

Hey, I'm a Barbie girl, A big Barbie girl
laugh laugh laugh laugh

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sun 03/09/08 07:07 PM
The number one thing I want in a man is this::::: One who is MAN enough to share his feelings with his significant other. We are not mind readers. Men always say it's the women who are all emotional and all about feelings, but, just let me say this. A REAL MAN, shouldn't be afraid to show his TRUE feelings. Someone commented about size. Well, size doesn't matter,nor should it. It's how you work it. Looks are somewhat important, but, I don't go by looks alone. You know the old saying. "YOU CAN'T JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER". You have to open up the book and actually read it, not just look at the pics. OK???? Well, there's my thoughts. happy happy flowerforyou

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25