Community > Posts By > SWEETENSEXYB

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Fri 02/15/08 05:13 AM
Good Morning everyone. I think this may be my first stop at the Coffee House. I Luv it. laugh laugh I sure could use a BIG cup of that wonderful coffee you serve here. laugh laugh
I luv what you've done with the place. laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker drinker

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Fri 02/15/08 04:57 AM
happy Good Morning to all of you.happy happy happy
TGIF, but, I am at work today and have to work 1/2 day saturday. It's ok, though. Hoping to go out tomorow night
happy happy happy happy happy happy happy
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Thu 02/14/08 05:37 AM
Good one Frank
Happy V Day to all of You
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Tue 02/12/08 09:15 PM
Tom,is there room for one more??????????????????????? I can't sleep. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!laugh laugh laugh

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Tue 02/12/08 09:11 PM
Hey Curios, Even though I don't know you, I just had to say, I admire you for your words. We all get stressed at times. Don't sweat the small stuff. You will find a job, just keep on looking. I have kids your age, and one is still looking for work. Times are rough right now, Just hang in there. Good things come to those who wait. That's an OLD saying, you might not have heard of. LOL. Good Luck to you and keep your head up baby. OK???????????????????????????????
MsBarb
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Tue 02/12/08 09:07 PM
Hey cutie, too bad your just way toooooooooooooooooooo young for me. LOL. Well, here's my 2 cents worth. As far as meeting your TRUE LOVE on one of these sites, I just don't think it will happen. I'm not a beleiver in that. I've been on several sites in the past and have met lots of great ppl and some not so nice. I think these sites are just like what happens in real life. LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE OF IT. I'm not into the bar scene either. If all you find on this site or on others is some great friends, then it's all worth it, isn't it????????????????????? Can never have enough friends. Well, good luck to you.
MsBarb
flowerforyou flowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Tue 02/12/08 09:02 PM
Ok, Tuner, I'm kind of confues now. I just checked out your pics on your profile. I see absolutly nothing wrong. What is the PROBLEM??? Do we have to call JSH security?????????????????
WTF,is wrong with ppl??????????????? You are perfectly fine from what I see. If ppl don't like you, then, well, you know the story. Just be yourself, and keep doing what you do. Life is just tooooooooooooooooo short to be worrying about STUPID, PETTY, IGNORANT, ppl. OK???????????????????????
Take Care
MsBarb
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Tue 02/12/08 08:44 PM
Edited by SWEETENSEXYB on Tue 02/12/08 08:46 PM
Grover, spoken like a REAL man. I too will be alone on yet another Valentines Day. One of many. It doesn't even bother me anymore. You have to keep your spirits high and show love to those around you. Not just on V-day, but, everyday. I'm never really alone, I have my mother and my daughters with me, everyday. :heart: flowerforyou happy

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Mon 02/11/08 06:42 AM
Happy Birthday flowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Mon 02/11/08 05:38 AM
I'm so jelous of you this morning. It is only 7degrees here in INDY. WOW, 82?????????? I won't see that till June. laugh laugh laugh laugh
But, I have french vanill toooooooooooooooooooo. YUM YUMdrinker drinker drinker drinker
And that's ALL I got this am. laugh laugh laugh

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Mon 02/11/08 05:36 AM
Everything is great except the Temp. It's really cold here this am. Guess it's cold in a lot of places. Just stay inside and keep warm. Drink lots of COFFEE, I drink it ALL day. I'm an ADDICT. laugh laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou Well, OC, how bout some Hot Chocolate?????????????? Got that tooooooooooooooooooo.drinker drinker drinker

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Mon 02/11/08 05:32 AM
Good Morning, WOW, there's like 3 or 4 good morning threads. Trying to hit them all up. I've got coffee, anybody want some.??????????? Hope all have a WONDERFUL day. drinker drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Mon 02/11/08 05:27 AM
It's cold here as well. I'm in Indy. Temp was 7 at 7am. Don't know about the wind chill. Probably something below zero, that's for sure. I wanted to stay in the nice warm bed, with my nice warm blanky. laugh laugh laugh

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Mon 02/11/08 05:25 AM
Congrats Kater, Wish you the best. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Mon 02/11/08 05:21 AM
Edited by SWEETENSEXYB on Mon 02/11/08 05:22 AM

sweetn - I'll have an intravenous drip of coffee straight up
plsss
flowerforyou

Ewww, I don't do needles well eitherlaugh

Franshade, That's so funny. I work with needles all day long.laugh laugh laugh I work in a Lab. I'll hook you up to an IV if ya want.laugh laugh laugh I can't do Mt. dew in the am, I'll take one for later though. Make it a diet plz. laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker drinker drinker

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Mon 02/11/08 05:20 AM
Good Morning everybody, Hey Coco, How's your morning going?????????????? I'm at work, just made some coffee. Any body want some????????????? It's so cold here in Indy, this am. Need Xtra coffee today, I'm still sleepy. laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker drinker

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Mon 02/11/08 05:15 AM
Good morning everyone. Hey Suzanne, How's it going???? I'm making coffee, anybody want some????????????????????? Even got french vanilla creamer this morning. drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker I'm at work, not busy yet, but, I'm sure I will be soon.

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Mon 02/11/08 05:11 AM
Morning everyone. I'm at work tooo. UGH. Another Monday morning. I need to make some more coffee. Anybody want some??????????????????drinker drinker drinker drinker

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sun 02/10/08 07:48 PM
How's the water???????????????? nice and warm. Party ppl. Who's got the brew??????????/laugh laugh flowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sun 02/10/08 05:53 PM
Yea, You go girl, Let the Bia tch, have it. How dare her or anybody else come in your house and steal something. I think I would have did a lot worse to her. My daughters are your age, and I know goodness well, they would have did something very similar to what you did. You need to talk to your sister about her so called friends. She should know better, she is older right?????????? How's your hand feeling?????????????? Hope ya didn't hurt it too bad. I'm not going say it was right or not right to do what you did. But, like I said, I probably would have did worse. Put em in their place girl. flowerforyou flowerforyou happy laugh

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25