Community > Posts By > SWEETENSEXYB

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Fri 02/22/08 03:39 PM
No date tonight. Maybe Sunday evening. Have tentative plans. Who knows though. The weather here is nasty, so I don't want to go anywhere. Stay home and watch a movie.

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Wed 02/20/08 10:55 AM
Foruican, Hi, I accepted your friend invite, but, I can't e-mail you because I'm toooooooooooo old. Ha ha. that is sooooooo funny. I'm older than your limits. LOL anyway, I hope you read this and change your settings so I can e-mail you. ok/?? thanks flowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Wed 02/20/08 08:30 AM
Hi Tom, It's about 25 here in INDY. Had a little snow early this am. Just about an inch. But, here's the good news:::::
SPRING is in 30 days. YIPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou happy happy

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Wed 02/20/08 05:30 AM
Morning everyone. Hope you all have a wonderful day, It's snowy here in INDY, but, not too bad. Looks kind of pretty actually. And I don't even like snow. laugh laugh laugh

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Wed 02/20/08 05:27 AM
Heard all the cool ppl were over here hanging out, so I came to join in the fun. Looks like I missed it. Oooooooooppppppsss
Well, I'll see the rest of the COOL ppl, later. Have a wonderful day to all of you.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Wed 02/20/08 05:11 AM
Edited by SWEETENSEXYB on Wed 02/20/08 05:12 AM

Linnie, I'm baking some tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You Big Cookie Monster You!!!!!!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

See We have lots of LUV here, I even Bake cookies
laugh laugh laugh laugh
ok just making sure ya have not forgot meflowerforyou

How could I forget about the BIGGEST COOKIE MONSTER I know????????????????????????laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Wed 02/20/08 05:09 AM
Morning everyone. We have a little snow here in INDY, about an inch, nothing real bad. It's 23 degrees. Oh, I can't wait till spring. Only 30 days to go. YEAH happy happy happy

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Wed 02/20/08 05:02 AM
Linnie, I'm baking some tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You Big Cookie Monster You!!!!!!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

See We have lots of LUV here, I even Bake cookies
laugh laugh laugh laugh

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Wed 02/20/08 04:58 AM
There is plenty of Luv here on JSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your not feeling it?????????????????????????????????
Welcome to our little world, Lots of Luv to be had here. Takes time to get to know ppl. Relax and have fun with us. Enjoy yourself.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Wed 02/20/08 04:56 AM
Good Morning, Happy Humping to all of you today. laugh laugh laugh laugh

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Wed 02/20/08 04:50 AM
Hi Guys, you all are leaving, and I'm just getting on. laugh laugh laugh Just started my work day. Have a great day. I'm making coffee, I sure need some today.
drinker drinker

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Wed 02/20/08 04:48 AM
Hey Cat, Congrats on your 1 yr. Woo Hoo flowerforyou
I totally agree with you, this is the best site I've been on as well. Hope all is well with you this AM. I need more Coffee.
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Tue 02/19/08 05:00 PM
Well, hello to all my fellow Hoosiers. I'm from INDY. Live and work near Downtown. I haven't been on here much lately, didn't know we had our on Thread. Yeah for Indiana. I can't beleive there are so many of us. happy happy happy happy drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Mon 02/18/08 04:50 AM
Morning Suzanne and everyone. How's it going this am???? Hope all is well. As far as the friends thing goes. A guy e-mailed me the other day, said he liked my profile, next thing you know, he asked me to be his friend. Well, I said, sure, why not. Well, then he IM me, we talked for a minute. What a jerk. Had to put him in his place. laugh laugh So, he got deleted with the quickness. I tend to agree with you, I would like to talk to someone, just a little anyway, before I add them to the friends. And what's up with some ppl having OVER 900 friends?????????????????????????????? There is someone on here who has well over that, it's probably 1000 today. I seem to have the same amount of friends on this site and on myspace. Go figure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!laugh laugh laugh

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sun 02/17/08 10:13 AM
(Robin) I'm good, and you???
I'm just aggravated by this guy.(pj). How is he gonna tell my friend Virgo, to get a job?????????????????????????????? She's on workmans comp.??????????????????????? What a jerk

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sun 02/17/08 10:10 AM

get a job?

DAM, PJ, Didn't you read what she wrote????????????????? Said she is on workmans comp??????????? DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has a freekin job. If you can't say something nice, don't bother wasting time.
grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sun 02/17/08 10:04 AM
You know, sometimes I think it is a waste of time, and then I don't. I met someone on another site, and have been out a few times. First date in a while. Have met a few other ppl on this site as well. Mostly have made lots of friends on here. As far as finding 'THE ONE". Who knows, if that will happen. Just have fun in the process. Enjoy life. Things take time to happen, Be patient.
happy happy happy happy flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sun 02/17/08 09:58 AM
Hi everyone. I just took some hamburger meat out of the freezer and am trying to figure out what I want to make. I make some mean onion burgers, the kids luv, but, wanted to try something different. Maybe I'll try these. I have some angus ground beef. It was on sale, cheaper than the regular meat, so I got it. Might as well get the good stuff when it's on sale, right????? Anybody have any other suggestions for the angus ground beef????????????? If you do, let me know. Got a few hours before I have to start cooking. Ok, thanks all.
Barb
flowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Fri 02/15/08 05:33 AM
Thank you, Tiger I would love a donut this morning. The coffe is wonderful. I should have stopped by here a long time ago.
Hey Cat, How are you?????? Long time, no see. See, we have to hang out at the coffee house to catch up on things. Ok, now, I'm ready for that donut. I need some motivation this morning.
happy happy flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker
Barb
flowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Fri 02/15/08 05:30 AM
Well here's my opinion. I absolutely hate when I see small children being treated like a DOG. My friend and I went to the Mall a few weeks ago. I saw 3 or 4 small children on leashes. It really bothers me to see ppl treating their children like this. If parents teach their kids to listen and obey, then, why should there be a need for LEASHES????????????????????
When I was a child, my parents took me and my sister many places. We weren't put on leashes. We stayed with mom and dad, because we were TAUGHT to do so. PARENTS, just teach your children, and they will LEARN. I know goodness well, when my daughters have children, they will never be put on a leash.
grumble grumble

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25