Community > Posts By > SWEETENSEXYB

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sun 02/03/08 04:59 PM
Hey did you like the Doritos commercial????????? I thought it was hilarious. laugh laugh laugh laugh
Still haven't seen any super good ones yet

What do you think of Brady now???????????? Got sacked how many times???????????? Hit how many times?????????????? He's not himself today, Good break for my boys.happy happy happy

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sun 02/03/08 04:04 PM

GO GIANTS. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
go giants flowerforyou flowerforyou :wink: and cookies

YES, GO GIANTS AND COOKIES
happy happy happy flowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sun 02/03/08 04:03 PM
I agree. The commercials are pretty stupid so far. I'm waiting for the REAL ones. Where are they?????

GO GIANTShappy happy happy

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:59 PM
I don't see any of you PATRIOT FANS with support of your team.
Where's your pics?????????????? Get creative. Find one, If your that big a fan, then go for it. I got my NY pic up.

GO GIANTShappy happy happy happy happy

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:49 PM
It's not over, till it's over. The Giants have one 10 straight games. They do their best work when they arent' at home. So, you never know what's gonna happen. This could be #11 straight for them. Yes, I know the Pats are undefeited, but, like I said. IT AINT OVER TILL IT'S OVER. May the BETTER team win.

GO GIANTS

GO NEW YORK

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou happy happy happy happy

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:45 PM
GO GIANTS, ALL THE WAY BABY
happy happy happy

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:44 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:42 PM

All the Way Baby...........bigsmile bigsmile

It's NEW YORK for the WIN
happy happy happy happy

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sun 02/03/08 02:40 PM
I do hate the Pats. GO GIANTS. YEAH, NEW YORK.
flowerforyou flowerforyou happy happy

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sun 02/03/08 01:57 PM

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:52 PM
Well ppl, I'm going with the Giants. I know, I know, you all think I'm crazy, but, you never know what could happen. My Colts are out, so, The Giants are the next in line. I really don't like the Pats so. Go figure. May the best team win.
flowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:48 AM
I totally agree. Chat rooms would be nice. Has anyone wrote to Mike or Van about it??????????????? They always welcome all of the suggestions from ppl on here. And are very helpful tooo

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:35 AM
Morning, I've been up for a couple of hours. Working on the second pot of coffee now. Getting ready to start cleaning. OH, what fun.laugh laugh

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:19 AM
Hey thanks. Coffee and donuts. WOW, what a treat. I'm waking up now. laugh drinker flowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:09 AM
I keep smelling it, but, don't see it. I need coffee toooooooooooooo. PLZ?drinker drinker drinker happy

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:05 AM
Good Morning, I'd like another cup of coffee plz. Starbucks sounds wonderful. drinker drinker drinker happy

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:03 AM
Good Morning everyone. Hope we all have a wonderful day today.
happy happy flowerforyou flowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sat 02/02/08 05:01 AM
Chat room/rooms would be great. I vote YES. happy

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sat 02/02/08 04:59 AM
It's true. It depends on what part of the country your in. I was born and raised in New York City, and we called it SODA. I am now in Indiana, and we call it POP. Sometimes I'll slip up and say SODA, and ppl look at me crazy.laugh laugh laugh

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Fri 02/01/08 06:27 PM
How can you be lonely when you have all of us to talk to.?????????????????????????? I'm so dam bored, well, I was, until I got back on here. happy

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25