Community > Posts By > SWEETENSEXYB

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sun 02/10/08 11:57 AM
Hi, Tell your friend to change her settings. Change the age limit so you can e-mail here. I have a friend on here that is younger than I am, and we e-mail each other because I set the limits to accomadate his age. OK?? Hope this helped you.
Barbflowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Fri 02/08/08 06:40 PM
I'm here. Home alone and bored
grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Thu 02/07/08 03:22 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww it is real cute.

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Wed 02/06/08 06:41 PM
Hey everybody, How's it going?????????????????
I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo bored.
Just hanging out at home

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Wed 02/06/08 03:36 PM
Yeah, it's just another day alright. Guess, if I was madly in luv with someone, it would matter to me, but, it really doesn't affect me either. I'll just eat some candy.happy happy

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Wed 02/06/08 03:32 PM
Hi Shauna, I'm bored toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Just got home from a long, busy day at work. I'm trying to find something to do. None of my friends are online yet. So, I got on here to see what's going on. Not much of anything I guess. So, it's nite time where you are??????????????????? WOW. It's 6:30pm here. I'm in Indiana

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Wed 02/06/08 03:26 PM
Tom, be my valentine.
:heart: flowerforyou happy

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Wed 02/06/08 03:21 PM
Hey everybody, How's it going??????????? How's this matchmaking thing going with everyone?????????????? I just got started, so, gotta give it some time. Deb is doing a wonderful job, don't you think???????????????????????
happy happy happy happy

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Tue 02/05/08 04:52 PM
Old school funk, You are sooooooooooooooo young. What do you know about all that??????????????? Your mom and dad musta schooled you right with the music. HUH??????????????
How bout George Clinton??????????????? All the old stuff is great
My daughters are your age, and they know all about good, old school music tooooooooooooooooooooo
happy happy flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Tue 02/05/08 04:42 PM
OH, and I LOVE FOOTBALL toooooooooooooooooooooooo
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Tue 02/05/08 04:41 PM
WOW, what powerful words coming from a young man. Hey, I was almost not going to say anything, But, here I am. First off, I am one of those women who LIKE to get their hands dirty. Change oil, brakes, My daddy taught me well many, many years ago. Wish I new more than I do. Oh, I drive a VW Jetta, what do you drive??????????????????????

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Tue 02/05/08 04:33 PM
Yes Deb I agree, they should pay you for it. What can we do about that????????????? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
happy happy happy laugh laugh flowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Tue 02/05/08 04:31 PM

how do you like my pitcherlaugh laugh laugh

Luv it
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Tue 02/05/08 04:31 PM
Hi everyone, How's it going tonight????? Well, as far as the mutual match thing goes here's my thoughts::::::::: You say yes or maybe and then the guy says yes or maybe. OK????????
Big deal.I even e-mailed a couple of my matches. And guess what??????????? Not one of them e-mailed me back. OK??? What is really going on????????????? PPL should have enought courtesy to reply back, even to say, sorry, not interested. Not just ignore you. That is so irratating to me. Why waste the time on it. So, Now, I just click NO to all of them. I really don't see the point of it. Well, that's just my thoughts on the whole thing.flowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Tue 02/05/08 04:24 PM
Hey Deb, thank you. I did get an e-mail from a new one today.
Heard you were the bomb at matchmaking, so, congrats to you girl.flowerforyou flowerforyou
Barb

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Tue 02/05/08 04:20 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Tue 02/05/08 04:20 PM
Hi everybody, I'm ready to play. Let's get started.

What do we do????????????????????? I'm new. So, help me out ok????????????????flowerforyou flowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Tue 02/05/08 09:01 AM
HI All, Is the coffee ready yet????????????? I'll take a cup plz. Just Black for me. Thanks
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Mon 02/04/08 05:08 PM
I don't know about that one, but, have you ever tried nacho cheese doritos on a bologna sandwich, with mayo?????????????????
YUM YUM
happy happy

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Mon 02/04/08 01:54 PM
Hello Paige and welcome to the site. Hope you have lots of fun here with us. Join in the forums and make new friends.
flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker drinker happy

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25