Community > Posts By > SWEETENSEXYB

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sat 03/01/08 06:09 PM
Hi everyone. I just got my webcam. Finally, well, I can't figure out how to get my mic to work. The camera box doesn't say anything about having a mic with it, but, my computer should have a built in mic. At least I think it does. I have checked all my settings, and everything looks right. Now, I don't know a whole lot about computers, but, from what I can tell it all looks right. If any of you computer ppl can help me, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Barb
flowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sat 03/01/08 08:56 AM
Ok, I'll try to stay focused now. LOL. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sat 03/01/08 08:47 AM
LOL I don't know, Did you guys find me??????????????????????????? laugh laugh laugh laugh

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sat 03/01/08 08:44 AM

You should start a new thread about that one TA!

With the people on here that would be fun to watch!

DO IT! DO IT! GO ON! You KNOW you want to!

have you got a problem with me?? theres been a few occasions where you havnt made very nice comments to me. if youve got a problem with me, feel free to email me, just keep it out the forums, its not fair on other people.

Sorry, but, did I miss something here?????????????????? I know I'm not totally awake yet, but???????????????????????????????
isn't this thread about the site being down this am??????????????? What is all this about?????????? "HAVE YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME" AND all this stuff???????????????/
Somebody plz fill me in. I'm lost and confused. laugh laugh laugh grumble grumble

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sat 03/01/08 08:41 AM
Here's an update for you guys. One of the profiles has been deactivated, the other two are still there. Hope they will be gone soon as well.grumble grumble

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sat 03/01/08 08:34 AM
Hello Tom and all

It's nice and sunny here in Indy today, High of 48 predicted today. Possibly up to 55 tomorow. It's about time. LOL

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Fri 02/29/08 07:05 PM
moofooga, they have been reported already. If you click on the links that Maverick posted, you can look at the nasty profiles. I think it's on the last page

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Fri 02/29/08 07:01 PM
did you see those nasty pics/???

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Fri 02/29/08 06:52 PM
IF you click on the 3 links he posted, you will see those nasty biatches pics. Go look

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Fri 02/29/08 03:44 PM
Good for you Catchme. We certainly don't need ppl like them on this site. Need to keep it clean around here.
Thanks
flowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Fri 02/29/08 03:28 PM
Maverick, OMG, I can't beleive what I just saw. Some ppl just have no respect for themselves or others. Just we all have the freedom and right to do what we choose, like some ppl have said. BUT, there are rules for being on this site as well as others. ANY WOMAN, who would put themselves out there like that, just isn't much of a woman in my mind. AND did you read any of their profiles???????????????????? ONE of them is a NURSE. OMG, you would think she new better. One of them said, she loves the guys with the big Coxxx. I know if and when Mike and Van see those pics, they will be gone. I remember awhile ago, somebody had some pics posted in skimpy swimsuits, and they had to delete them or get kicked off the site. I am just amazed at how TASTE LESS some ppl are.grumble grumble grumble

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Wed 02/27/08 02:55 PM
Kojack, I'm sorry for your lose. You know she is at peace now. She is in a better place. I lost my "Nana", it will be 5yrs in May. Not a day goes by and I don't think of her. She was strength. She was 94 when she past. Again, condolences to you and the rest of your family. God Bless
flowerforyou flowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Tue 02/26/08 06:14 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Why was her name BARBARA???????????????????????????????????????? LOL LOL LOL

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Tue 02/26/08 05:10 AM
Everyday is my usual. FOLGERS, Black Silk. It's DELICIOUS. Nice rich, strong flavor. It's my morning ritual. If I venture out to Starbucks, once in awhile, I like the Carmel macciato blend. Probably spelled it wrong. Oooooooooooppppppppppppppssssssss. LOL
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Tue 02/26/08 05:05 AM
Prayers being sent to Snuggles for a speedy recovery. I don't personally know her, but, I do know she has many, many friends here. Hoping she gets well soon. God bless
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Tue 02/26/08 05:00 AM
Morning everyone. Lots of coffe and a banana for me. Probably have a yogurt later. happy drinker

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sun 02/24/08 05:56 PM
I'm here
happy happy

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Sat 02/23/08 12:06 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
YES PPL. WALMART DOES HAVE IT ALL
laugh laugh laugh

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Fri 02/22/08 03:40 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
you got a check for $1.00??????????????????????????? OMG

SWEETENSEXYB's photo
Fri 02/22/08 03:39 PM

I think I will go to the store and buy me some dates... ohwell

A whole bag of them! :wink:

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
sounds like a good idea.