Community > Posts By > BikerPriest

BikerPriest's photo
Sat 12/31/16 11:59 AM
In the context in which you state your position I whole heartedly agree with you. However, the America that you reference is no longer, we are not the Super power that we once were, we no longer have a surplus of anything, and to 'borrow' $money$ from China to give to other countries is, considering our current state of affairs, almost criminal. The analogy I like to use is thst We are feeding our neighbors kids while ours go hungry, paying our neighbors mortgage while ours goes into foreclosure. We need to mind our own business, and focus our time and energies re-building this country. America is dying, gas and water pipes designed to last fifty years, are now sixty years old, 67% of our bridges are collapsing around us, our roads are in the same shape. Our national continues to skyrocket, while we continue to give $Trillions$ to other countries. American dollars need to stay im America for a while, and we need to focus on the continually growing Poverty and Oppression right here at home. We are a caring and giving people, and America will continue to be. We just need a brief 'recess' to get our act back together. People across the ocean are living better off the American $$$ than we are. Its time to keep American Taxpayer $Dollars$ in America.

BikerPriest's photo
Fri 12/30/16 09:16 PM
I believe Pres.Trump has it right, America First for a change. It's time to keep $American$ tax payer dollars in America, and let the rest of the world fend for itself. If every $dollar$ that left this country stayed in this country we would be so fat we couldnt stand ourselves. Its not the spending we need to curb, it's the 'Giving Away' we need to conern ourselves with.