Community > Posts By > booyah

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 09:40 PM
2 many many equate materialism with love ...cars, jewels , diamonds, most men think one or all of those things will get him a woman. it will definitely get him in debt. that, in a sense, is america's problem - excess and materialism. wake up men - chivalry is not dead, yet.

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 09:22 PM
cowboys need 2 show sumthin' this season.....i've been in tx 3 years and they havent been good football years

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 09:19 PM
all men r not the same, its that some ladies keep picking the same or even worse, a case of getting too deep too soon - two weeks after u met him.all we need 2 do , be it man or woman, is live in the moment. take it for what it's worth. a date is a date , a hug is a hug, a kiss is a kiss etc., live in the "is", not the "was", "could be" or "should be". life will b much more enjoyable, and your face will show less wrinkles.

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 08:59 PM
america does have a problem..a big one - pardon the pun. i moved to san antonio,tx a few years ago from southern ca. and i am disgusted at the lack of discipline and that's a heck of statement to make being from ca. all of those things that our parents told us, that stuff most ignored, is still and always will b true - " u r what u eat", "breakfast is the most important meal o' the day", "eat your vegetables".... all is true....as my fitness guru jack lalanne says, "exercise is king, eating right is king, put them together and u get a kingdom" do it.