Community > Posts By > Tribbles

no photo
Wed 12/07/11 11:52 AM

Now I'm hungry for Chinese food.

Will you be having the pu-pu platter, or cream of sum yung gui?

no photo
Wed 12/07/11 09:57 AM
I'm a Capricorn, and if I had to choose I'd say I get along best with other Capricorns.

On the other hand, I think it's rather jaded to refuse to date someone you no nothing about strictly based on their astrological sign.

no photo
Wed 12/07/11 08:21 AM

no photo
Wed 12/07/11 07:37 AM
Boom Boom POW, Kung Fu?

no photo
Wed 11/30/11 08:14 PM
I'd rather be thin and miserable than happy and fat.

Oh, wait... no I wouldn't, and neither would my dog. indifferent

no photo
Tue 11/29/11 07:49 PM
One time I hooked a FMF pipe up to my butt, and when I farted in a parking garage it actually compromised the entire structural integrity of the building.

no photo
Tue 11/29/11 07:29 PM

Any thoughts?

Yeah, you're really weird.

no photo
Tue 11/29/11 07:20 PM
Senior discount!

no photo
Tue 11/29/11 07:14 PM
Grandma

no photo
Tue 11/29/11 07:14 PM
I wouldn't say I'm unattracted, but I've always had a hard time looking people who don't have dark eyes in the eye. I dunno, but there's something that makes me feel uneasy about it.

no photo
Tue 11/29/11 07:07 PM
Double stitch.

no photo
Tue 11/29/11 07:06 PM
Killer!

no photo
Wed 11/23/11 10:32 AM
Gobble gobble?

no photo
Thu 11/17/11 02:32 PM
OMG! Like, WTF?!

no photo
Thu 11/17/11 11:49 AM
Eek! At 19 you're probably naive. I know I was at that age.

Live and learn...

You'll know.

no photo
Thu 11/17/11 11:30 AM

How do you know if someone really loves you?

Their actions.

And abandonment isn't a plausible action in this scenario.

no photo
Thu 11/17/11 11:16 AM

The more perspectives you have available, the more informed your decisions. Dontcha think?

True... but if you pick and choose who's perspective is deemed qualified enough then your decisions become selective, no?

Like if someone told me something I don't wanna hear, does that automatically make them a prick that has absolutely no positive input?!

no photo
Thu 11/17/11 10:35 AM

As "I" always say "never assume anything" esp. on here. You get little brief snap shots of a person and even if they are a person who talks a lot like me and you feel you may know them, NOT EVEN CLOSE.

I'm just curious, but with that mentality why even bother asking what a bunch of strangers think... on here?

It's not like you're gonna heed to their advice, right?

no photo
Thu 11/17/11 10:24 AM

....and you used 'I' about 10 times btw. :tongue:

Ha! Only for illustrative purposes of course. :tongue:

no photo
Thu 11/17/11 10:03 AM
I think this is a lesson in basic social skills. For me personally, in a year when I graduate I will be very proud of my occupation. I've worked very hard at it, and I think a true friend would be very proud of my new found success. People spend a lot of their waking hours working, so yes... it becomes a pert of them

Now, an acquaintance on the other hand, I mean who cares what they think? I don't.

I think a good example of this would be if a friend who literally was not attractive in your eyes asked you if they were ugly. You could be truthful, and say, "no," but honestly, who does that?

I did notice you used the word "I" a lot in your OP. Maybe you are too self-absorbed to consider you might just make someone's day if you acted like you were the slightest bit impressed.