Community > Posts By > Tribbles

no photo
Sat 10/12/13 11:21 AM
pfft! last post 3 days ago... indifferent

no photo
Mon 09/23/13 08:28 AM
you obviously need to get with a granny and have her put ribbons in your hair and do your makeup.

no photo
Wed 09/18/13 02:20 PM

The whites in the south are so f ing racist and they have no clue they are. They were raised with it and are told it is the truth and they just go with it. There is no white to dispute it because they were all raised the same.

lol quite the broad statement there, and in fact, you just generalized everyone in the south.

kinda racist if you ask me, but you didnt, so forget it.

You are right. It was a generalized statement of which I know there to be a few whites who became smarter than they were taught and outgrew the taught racism. So I concede that one.

i was born & raised here and wasnt raised to be racist in any kinda way. my mother didnt teach me to be racist and im gonna go out on a limb here and say it was probably your ignorant logic and obsessive ramblings about politics that scared that dude off.

I sent him away and we didn't talk politics that is how I didn't know all this time. And I know it is hard for white folks to hear but when you are white in a country created by white racists and white racist ruled since the beginning it is more likely you will be raised a racist than not.

lol the 1950's called... they want their stereotypes back.

no photo
Wed 09/18/13 02:10 PM

The whites in the south are so f ing racist and they have no clue they are. They were raised with it and are told it is the truth and they just go with it. There is no white to dispute it because they were all raised the same.

lol quite the broad statement there, and in fact, you just generalized everyone in the south.

You are right. It was a generalized statement of which I know there to be a few whites who became smarter than they were taught and outgrew the taught racism. So I concede that one.

i was born & raised here and wasnt raised to be racist in any kinda way. my mother didnt teach me to be racist and im gonna go out on a limb here and say it was probably your ignorant logic and obsessive ramblings about politics that scared that dude off.

no photo
Wed 09/18/13 01:53 PM

no photo
Mon 09/16/13 11:00 AM

no photo
Mon 09/16/13 10:15 AM
if you try hard enough you can shape your own destiny, grasshoppa.

no photo
Thu 09/05/13 12:22 PM

no photo
Thu 09/05/13 12:21 PM
check out church street area in downtown and downtown disney in kissimmee...
good places to meet someone.

nice hawk.
welcome.

no photo
Thu 09/05/13 12:16 PM

no photo
Thu 09/05/13 12:04 PM
i'm scared...

... hold me. indifferent

no photo
Wed 09/04/13 10:41 AM
meh indifferent

no photo
Sun 09/01/13 09:45 AM
i just woke up indifferent

no photo
Tue 08/27/13 02:27 PM

no photo
Mon 08/26/13 02:23 PM
yesterday was my girlfriends birthday and since i love her so much i decided to get her this:

no photo
Mon 08/26/13 02:05 PM

no photo
Mon 08/26/13 02:03 PM

no photo
Mon 08/26/13 02:02 PM

no photo
Mon 08/26/13 02:00 PM

no photo
Sat 08/24/13 12:12 PM
why thank you, soufie!
can you get me this...