RomanticCavalier's photo
Wed 04/21/10 06:12 AM
I prefer to spin the thought and say is life worth the risk of not having love. Love is the passion that drives the heart to beat loudly each day. A plant without sunlight will wither and die, so to will the heart without love.

RomanticCavalier's photo
Wed 04/21/10 06:03 AM
Most want like the rest of their life honesty sugar coated to make them feel good.

RomanticCavalier's photo
Sat 04/10/10 03:23 PM
Of course for many guys it will matter but when you find the one who does not focus on your chest and more on your heart and your brain then he will make you happy. Yes, absolutely it is the personality that matters because I don't care if a woman is a 10 if she is a b**** I could not stand being with her.

RomanticCavalier's photo
Thu 02/11/10 02:47 PM
Well, even if the unicorn is elusive if you really look for it you might just find one.

RomanticCavalier's photo
Thu 02/11/10 02:42 PM
I have tried to make smart dating decisions and not settle to just be in a relationship. It has been important to try and find the one I will be haapy spending my life with. Now it seems that search has taken to long and I am losing time. I begin to wonder if I should think about settling?

RomanticCavalier's photo
Sat 12/12/09 02:30 PM
And where should we be looking?

RomanticCavalier's photo
Fri 12/04/09 09:20 AM
It seems a bit strange but when your there it's hard to figure out who you can talk too.

RomanticCavalier's photo
Fri 12/04/09 09:17 AM
The problem is most nice guys tend to be shy and have a hard time approaching a nice woman.

RomanticCavalier's photo
Sun 11/29/09 05:47 PM
Dreams are a window to the mind but often not in clear context. If you see something you like then it seems positive or just the reverse. What we must do is look upon ourself and try to know our innerself.

RomanticCavalier's photo
Sun 11/29/09 05:41 PM
Take care of yourself, take care of the goods. You don't want to be unhealthy and overweight, then why would you let your chest get ruined.

RomanticCavalier's photo
Sat 11/28/09 01:04 PM
So many things to play and see, if they can't keep up then I don't think so.

RomanticCavalier's photo
Tue 11/24/09 06:05 PM
yeah, I get frustrated. No one likes to talk to a telemarketer, it's the same thing!

RomanticCavalier's photo
Thu 11/19/09 12:31 PM
No I have not but really interesting. Just think Jesus only appeared on toast and potatoe chips and stuff.