Community > Posts By > chestermarcius

chestermarcius's photo
Fri 12/04/09 08:59 PM
You are right about that. For me if I could do it all over. I'll change the world and make it more stronger. And would not have all of the Countries at War With Each Other, And Every Body Could Live In Harmony Without Trying To End Our Civilization. But try to search and find the conventonal sence of the cultural creatives from around the world. Some of you have noticed we all have egoes, and sometimes we do not see and notice the true beauty of the world that we live in.

chestermarcius's photo
Fri 12/04/09 08:41 PM
Jadday Good Answer. Now that is what I was searching for.

chestermarcius's photo
Fri 12/04/09 08:00 PM
If you could change anything in your life from the past to use into the future and you had the ability yo do it what would you do.

chestermarcius's photo
Fri 12/04/09 02:06 AM
YOUR FATHER GAVE YOU HIS MIND. AND WHAT HAVE YOU DID WITH THAT IT IS WRONG. I DO KNOW NOT HAVE ALL OF THE OF WHAT YOU HAVE HONE. MAN WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO YOUR FAMILY. YOUR FATHER GAVE YOU ALL OF THERE HEART, SOUL. HONOR, DIGINITY, INTIGNITY AND THE FAMILY VALUES, MORUALS, AND YOUR MOTHER IS SAYING WHY. TIGER. WE HAVE BEEN BROUGHT UP AS A MAN. YOU HAVE HURT US. YOUR FATHER IS SAYING WHAT HAVE I DONE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I HAD HONOR, RESPECT, DIGNITY, INTEGRITY AND THE FAMILY VALUES SON DID I DO WRONG. TO YOU WHY DID YOU HEART YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MOYHER SOUL. WE ARE CRYING WHY THAT YOU DID NOT USE WHAT WE PUT INSIDE YOUR SOUL. NOW YOU YOUR WIFE IS GOING TO DO WHAT SHE HAS TO DO FOR YOUR CHILDREN, YOU HAVE DONE WHAT YOU HAVE NOT PUT ON THIS EARTH TO DO TIGER. I AM VERY MAD. AND YOUR MOTHER IS MAD ALSO. ALL OF THE MONEY IN THE WORLD WILL NOT MEAN ANYTHING UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMEONE WHO REALLY FOR YOU. WHEN YOU FIND THAT OUT WHAT WILL YOU DO. GOD BLESS YOU. AND IN THE FUTURE DO NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG. TIGER REMEMBER. I AM SPEAKING TO YOU YOUR FATHER. YOU HAVE HURT ME, TIGER THERE IS SOMEBODY IN LA. WHO IS WATCHING YOU. GOOD MORNING TO YOU. NOW WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN THROUGH EVERY BODY DO NOT WANT TO TALK TO YOU. FIND WHO HE IS AND HE WILL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU NEED. GOOD MORNING.

chestermarcius's photo
Thu 12/03/09 04:02 PM
Common now you all would not be that cruel. There should be better things that both of you could work out instead of trying to kill each other. I read in a California paper that California might be thing about passing a law stating that if you are married that you will not be able to get a divorce. I do not know if it will pass.

chestermarcius's photo
Thu 12/03/09 03:26 PM
All good answers ladies. This topic should really bring out the heart in everyone's soul that has a heart. And will tell how everyone feels. Men feel free to answer also do not let the ladies have all the fun.

chestermarcius's photo
Thu 12/03/09 03:17 PM
Good answer but if you and your spouse where planning on getting a divorce and a law was passed saying that you could not, how would you feel and what would you do.

chestermarcius's photo
Thu 12/03/09 03:08 PM
If you where married and a law was passed that said you would not be able to divorce your spouse, what would you do about it. All comments are welcome. Thank You.

chestermarcius's photo
Wed 12/02/09 10:33 PM
No you have it wrong. there 3 topics about cheating, the meanings are all different. Seems like alot of you really do not care about yourselves at all. Know wonder the divorce rate. domestic violense. is at all time high around the world. People have lost there morals for themselves and one another.

chestermarcius's photo
Wed 12/02/09 10:14 PM
I can hold my on thank you. it is getting under your skin.If it is too hot in the kitchen move out and go somewhere else. Thank You.

chestermarcius's photo
Wed 12/02/09 10:09 PM
This topic will never get old unless you CHEATED.So you just answered the question for everyone. You have cheated before. Use your brain positive and not negitive when you read my topics or you will get caught.

chestermarcius's photo
Wed 12/02/09 09:58 PM
Are there any men and women on line who if could get away with it would cheat on their spouse. All comments are welcome. Thank You.

chestermarcius's photo
Wed 12/02/09 09:55 PM
Are there any men and women on line who thought about cheating on their spouse but decided not to,because of the hurt,shame,disgrace that it would bring to your family and friends. All comments are welcome. Thank You.

chestermarcius's photo
Wed 12/02/09 09:51 PM
Are there any men or women on line who have been true,faithful,honest,trustworthy,to their spouse and not ever thought about cheating on them. Even when the relationship was not going well. All comments are welcome. Thank You.

chestermarcius's photo
Tue 12/01/09 09:25 PM
Out of all the messages about this topic, Ms. Carrie was the only one with TRUE HONOR. Everyone in this COUNTRY should have HONOR. But there are only a selected few that still retain what there parents have instilled within them from birth. And I commend Ms. Carrie for that. As this Country of ours becomes older everyone is going to wonder what had happened to themselves. Why did I let myself become like this and listen to the wrong people. Then you will be thinking. If I only did this or only done that. (Food for Thought). I will be back have to check my other blog.

chestermarcius's photo
Tue 12/01/09 09:08 PM
As I sit back and read all of your messages. It really tells me how bad this world of ours has become. That is why I write what I write just to see. Alot of you have not grown up. You might look like it on the outside, on the inside you are still little kids with your childish games. Now some of you are acting your age and that is good. It shows by the positive things that you say. Anyway I will be back, have to check my other blogs. THANK YOU.

chestermarcius's photo
Tue 12/01/09 07:36 PM
HOW IS IS WHEN YOU SEE A PICTURE OF MAN WHO HAS HONOR, RESPECT, DIGNITY, INTEGRITY ALONG WITH STRONG OLD FAMILY VALUES, MORALS. YOU ACT LIKE LITTLE GIRLS. BUT WHEN THAT BAD GUY PUTS YOU IN THE HOSPITAL AMOST DEAD. THE 1ST THING THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH IS I WISH THAT I HAD A GOOD MAN. WHERE ARE THE GOOD MEN. WELL LADIES HERE IS ONE. (FOOD FOR THOUGHT). DO NOT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER, TAKE TIME TO READ WHAT IS INSIDE THE CONTENTS. THANK YOU. (RET). UNITED STATES ARMY. BOSTON, MA.

chestermarcius's photo
Tue 12/01/09 06:04 PM
IF YOU HAD A CHANCE WOULD YOU GO OUT ON A DATE WITH THIS MAN. LADIES CHECK IN THANK YOU.

chestermarcius's photo
Mon 11/30/09 05:51 PM
LADIES CAN YOU BE IN A COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT CHEATING. CHECK IN AND GIVE YOUR VIEW POINT.

chestermarcius's photo
Sun 11/29/09 08:13 PM
LADIES READ MY PROFILE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Previous 1