Community > Posts By > Updawg

Updawg's photo
Wed 05/19/10 05:38 PM
Dang Okla. weather...tornadoes last week for days, grapefruit sized hail sunday and now nados going by me now...dogs dont even howl at the tornado sirens anymore. Pavlovs dogs theory, what can I get them to do???

Updawg's photo
Tue 05/18/10 08:26 PM

I'm still talking to the lady I was talking about in the post I made Monday night. I have learned that maybe she just wants to be a FWB and that I dropped the L bomb way too soon. When it comes to asking for sex I'm kinda shy because I'm afraid that if I asked too soon in a friendship or relationship she would think that all I wanted was sex and nothing else. There for I usually wait until she asks or starts making sexual moves to me, well unless I'm drunk. I kinda have a wild and crazy side that comes out when I'm drunk. Do women like that when a man waits untill they want sex and lets the woman make the first move?

You should not have to ask for it!!!

It should just be a natural emotional and expression.

If your having to ask then you need to evaluate the relationship.

Updawg's photo
Tue 05/18/10 07:44 PM
hellom everyone

Updawg's photo
Thu 05/13/10 12:49 AM

Cuz sometimes I just wanna be a dork in my own thread bigsmile

Your a dork in your own right.

Neener Neener

Updawg's photo
Thu 05/13/10 12:47 AM
I listen to all of it, but then again Im a red dirt band kinda man.

Updawg's photo
Thu 05/13/10 12:45 AM
good morning

Updawg's photo
Tue 05/11/10 08:10 PM
man this place is slow

Updawg's photo
Mon 05/10/10 06:54 PM
crazy stuff, got some cool videos myself. friends up a mile north of me got car windows busted out

Updawg's photo
Mon 05/10/10 06:35 PM
Thanks, just say prayers for others...they are still going out in eastern ok

Updawg's photo
Mon 05/10/10 05:54 PM
My bedroom window got sucked into house, broke somethings and knocked over a full length mirror. 5 inch hail

One tornado hit south of me and did lots of damage 3 miles south of me. Many tornadoes hit all around and some fatalities.

Thank God my family is all ok

Updawg's photo
Mon 05/10/10 04:00 PM
Think I am safe but lots of tonadoes and lots of damage all around

Updawg's photo
Mon 05/10/10 03:11 PM
Got to love baseball size hail and tornadoes

Updawg's photo
Sun 05/09/10 06:23 PM
I kill'it and grill'it all the time...

Cooked tbones yesterday

Updawg's photo
Sun 05/09/10 06:19 PM
hey there....princess

Updawg's photo
Tue 04/27/10 05:09 PM
Hiya...all you gorgeous ladies!!!

Mo...Joy...Myka..and Gio dont know, but you fit in.

Updawg's photo
Sat 04/24/10 04:37 PM
no clicking...grrrrrrr

Updawg's photo
Sat 04/24/10 04:34 PM
I am good sweets, and you?

Updawg's photo
Sat 04/24/10 04:34 PM
Yes...I know I do

At least till they get to know me.

Updawg's photo
Sat 04/24/10 04:30 PM
hello all

Updawg's photo
Sat 04/24/10 07:48 AM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Happy Birthday......MO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25