Community > Posts By > Updawg

Updawg's photo
Wed 02/03/10 09:25 PM
I can promise you thats not what we discussed.

Updawg's photo
Wed 02/03/10 09:24 PM
yeah about $400 in two hours. not great but not bad

Updawg's photo
Wed 02/03/10 09:20 PM
yeah it is...me no likey

Updawg's photo
Wed 02/03/10 09:18 PM
I worked late last night to...i actually got home around 8 pm my time.

Updawg's photo
Wed 02/03/10 09:07 PM
Well its been a crazy week. Busy, through today. Church tonight, birthday party 2morrow night. Bugs coming back friday at 3, and Im doing cookout saturday night.

I did get by and look at 4 wheelers yesterday and going again maybe friday to another dealer.

Updawg's photo
Wed 02/03/10 09:03 PM
I should be in bed...I'll stay for a few more minutes

Updawg's photo
Wed 02/03/10 09:02 PM
Thanks...goodnight

Updawg's photo
Wed 02/03/10 08:56 PM
I would say most arguements are unintelligent, and biased already. PMS is a joke as to why a woman cant do her job. Only in rare extreme cases would it prevent her from performing as a mom, a doctor, or a combtant. If she can be a mom, haul a kid on her hip and make dinner after working all day. She can hump a 60lbs pack where kevlar vest and shoot an m-16. the fact is most women are better marksmen than most men...so heck we need them on the front.

Yes sexual harrasment and assault are other issues that need to be addressed...same as hazzing, and homosexuals....but like I said in another thread...if you are willing to take a bullet for me, then I;ll take one for you.

Updawg's photo
Wed 02/03/10 08:46 PM
You need something positive...absolutely no negative

Updawg's photo
Wed 02/03/10 08:45 PM
why is it when people are discussing something and they dont like what you are saying they get defensive and always, always say "you dont know what you are talking about"..."so we will just have to agree to disagree".

Updawg's photo
Wed 02/03/10 08:42 PM
its a hit and stay, but profile does not say but about 20 words

Updawg's photo
Wed 02/03/10 08:39 PM
Edited by Updawg on Wed 02/03/10 08:39 PM

Ya know I'm thinking

what about the men who pick up stds from r&r time
(happens alot! I know)

Good point...but if they get caught, and cant perform your duties you are kicked out or lose a stripe. just like if you get a sunburn and cant wear your uniform, you get a letter of discipline, too many and you get kicked out or lose a stripe.

Your body is their body...if you get to fat they put you on the chunky chicken program. if you still can get down to required weight or body fat count then bye-bye or lose a stripe

Updawg's photo
Wed 02/03/10 08:35 PM
yes yeast infections....you wear the same soiled undies for weeks at a time and its not going to be pleasant. Just like men get crotch rot but we all know what a yeast infection or a UTI is. Men dont have the same issues down there. We may get the itches, but thats ussually all it is...the itchies.

No, I dont know all their is to know about womens bodies but I do know enough.

Updawg's photo
Wed 02/03/10 08:25 PM
Kev...you got a pic

Updawg's photo
Wed 02/03/10 08:23 PM
I know I piffed someone off this evening...but sometimes the truth is not well recieved.

Updawg's photo
Wed 02/03/10 08:20 PM
I am sure a woman could be in a strategical as well as tactical positions...they are more than capable physically and mentally. I just dont know that it is logical.

Take being deployed to the remote mountains of Afghanistan, yes they have a primary base camp. They go out on short precise missions, but yet the still may go without showers for a week or two or even three no biggy. Look at history of war and what those guys went through. But what if they are not able to make it back to base camp for longer periods cause they were cut off by attack or IED's. Not just menstration but yeast infections and what ever else can go wrong. Like I said I think the stress alone would probably stop some cycles.

As a commander of my unit I can't really say well you, you and you go...whats that you are having your cycle ok. You stay and now you go. But sir I just got back, I was out for 2 weeks, true but SSGT. ______ cant go cause she is on her period. Now shut up and go.

But capable that they are, I served with many woman I would put up against most men any day. Proud to have served beside them.

Updawg's photo
Wed 02/03/10 08:00 PM
Not sure what that means but it made me laugh

Updawg's photo
Wed 02/03/10 07:58 PM
My Tannin makes me sour

Updawg's photo
Wed 02/03/10 07:58 PM
Just thinking it would create some hygiene issues...that could turn into medical issues. Either case they would have to be replaced, thats not good...weapon count is what matters on the front. When one is replaced, because of wounded or medical issue is one less weapon.

I dont know the answer just discussing the point from a logical rather than emotional or comical point.

Updawg's photo
Wed 02/03/10 07:53 PM
no wonder every tries to walk on me:tongue: