Community > Posts By > armorcav

armorcav's photo
Mon 01/16/17 04:18 AM
Edited by armorcav on Mon 01/16/17 04:28 AM
Thank you T,
I just added a few more photos. I'm debating about the "match thing" right now tho. Yea it's just a few bucks.. so they say. So for now, I'm keeping things simple. via mail.

armorcav's photo
Mon 01/16/17 04:02 AM
Been with the site now for a few and there's been no contacts. Makes you wounder if this works, I'm new to the on line thing so I am a bit leery to say the least.

I'm 57, so I come well trained - yes ladies I put that seat down for you. I can even dust imagine that!! Recently divorced, and looking for company does not mean I'm collecting panties so relax.

Now I'm not sure how this thing works, but feel free to email me and help me learn. I'm teachable today.

armorcav's photo
Mon 01/16/17 03:42 AM
I'm a bit bummed that there's alot of folks here but few responding to the posts in general on the site. Is it out of fear? I know I'm a bit skeptical as well. After having dealt with a few other sites and having funny credit card charges poping up I can't say I blame you a bit.

So I figured I'd give you something to read, and take the fear out of things for you. Yes I'm a Gemini, I love to chat with people. I want to get to know the person I'm with, spend quality time with them first and foremost.

Well now that I've totally board you. Nudge me, blow a kiss, show some interest. Who knows worse case scenario we may like each other.

Now this site says it's a "100% free", so I'm going to challenge that statement right here and now. I don't plan to upgrade it if there's no need to do so. So help me make up my mind.

armorcav's photo
Sun 01/01/17 08:17 PM
few days late but Hi there.. love the pic

armorcav's photo
Sun 01/01/17 08:13 PM
Hi name is Bob, feel free to email me. If you want to know more about or the vest I'm wearing in the pic i'll gladly tell you more. Be sure to check our profile for some basic info first. :tongue:

armorcav's photo
Sun 01/01/17 08:10 PM
Hi