Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 01/06/17 09:58 AM

I need an older man, any takers..??

Depend how old and where from, it may help find someone within minutes. lol

no photo
Fri 01/06/17 09:55 AM

I'm still searching for a man that is able to love but believe me I'm giving up :worried:

We are out there but it's the same the other way round too!

no photo
Thu 01/05/17 01:42 PM
If you get someone ask you to email them or visit another site, block them, that's what I do.

There are some really nice people on here, I never would've guessed... but you need to find them.

no photo
Thu 01/05/17 12:57 PM
Thank you.

no photo
Thu 01/05/17 12:17 PM
I was thinking of trying the upgrade for 6 months, I wanted to know if it's auto renewal after it expires?

I don't want that option and it's putting me off.

no photo
Thu 01/05/17 11:59 AM

can i meet matured man not younger men that play games

Every women I've dated like playing games with my mind... That's why I became single and stayed that way a long time.

Maybe it's just that we've never found the right people in our lives, but it will happen.

no photo
Thu 01/05/17 11:56 AM

You should try it sometime Romeo! :wink:

Gotta say I like your attitude :) Reacting positive to whatever gets thrown at you.
Ppl on here generally mean well, some just express themselves erm... less eloquently :smile:

Anyways, welcome to Mingle! Good luck :)

Thank you.

Life is too short... learn to laugh and enjoy the time we have here. Tomorrow may never come!

no photo
Wed 01/04/17 02:56 PM
You should try it sometime Romeo! :wink:

no photo
Wed 01/04/17 01:05 PM

what r the advantages and disadvantages if ever u fall inlove to a married man who s 25 years older?????

I have always heard ...that when you get yourself in that situation...
1 can be happy and they are not in love with the idea of spending a life time together ...just those sneak away times...both seem to get off on ... but the none married person sure could get hurt if they do not understand no one will ever leave the marriage ... even if they say they will ... just to keep the relationship going ...
but sooner or later something is going to happen ... and is a waiting game ... I had chances with married men after my divorce ... and I sure wanted to ... but I did not let it get far ... figured it would do more harm then good ... so I just drool when I could laugh I did not want to be the one to break up a marriage ... but I do no others who don't care about that ... but I guess if I had any morals left ... I would not do that ... Just me ... others ready and waiting to jump on that kind of relationship ... becouse they know it is just temporary...and they have commitment issues their self anyway...

I agree that both cheaters are wrong. A married man can't cheat without a willing partner and the mistress is willing.

Regardless of issues in the marriage....end one before starting a new one. The side hoochie should wait for the other one to end

Wise words and one of the reason I never went with someone married or already in a relationship. I wouldn't want my partner to cheat on me, so don't do it to someone else.

Saying that my views have changed too, so I'm not sure where I stand now?

I know people in a relationship but they are both unhappy or at least one is, if you're not getting love from the one you love then you'll look for it somewhere else. Everyone needs to be made feel loved.

I don't like seeing other people unhappy, if I were to meet someone today who was married and very unhappy, she wanted some attention from me, if I liked her I think I would if it made her happy. The only problem I have is that I can get attached and know I'll get hurt. But I would also do my best in trying to make her feel happy again.

no photo
Wed 01/04/17 10:41 AM
Thank you again Rosie. :wink:

no photo
Wed 01/04/17 10:18 AM

That might be because your profile says you are looking for a man ohwell

I noticed that on the profiles that viewed me, and I keep having to change my profile as it don't seem to stay put.

I'll change it again, thanks for the heads up!

I don't have photos of me alone, not really photogenic.

That's my sister and my brother-in-law.

Cheers! :smile:

If you are using the mobile app, I suggest I suggest that you use your browser and log in on the main Mingle2
website (full site) and edit your profile here
http://mingle2.com/user/edit_profile
>>> Full Site >>> Account >>> Edit Profile >>> General
and be sure to click Update My Profile

Regarding your photos, I agree with CrystalFairy. Do not include photos of any female with you.. doesn't matter if they are your mother, sister, friend, your neighbor or a total stranger.... it is frowned upon by women.

Welcome to Mingle2 :-)

I updated on the website and it's worked, thank you.

I'll delete the photo's until I get some new ones. Thanks for all your help! flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 01/04/17 10:04 AM
Edited by Unknow on Wed 01/04/17 10:08 AM

That might be because your profile says you are looking for a man ohwell

I noticed that on the profiles that viewed me too, and I keep having to change my profile as it don't seem to stay put.

I'll change it again, thanks for the heads up!

I don't have photos of me alone, not really photogenic.

That's my sister and my brother-in-law.

Cheers! :smile:

no photo
Wed 01/04/17 09:53 AM
Everytime I do a search "Who's Online", there is never any women online.

I've had about 20 views from males, none from women.

Is it just me or is the site trying to tell me something? LOL

no photo
Wed 01/04/17 09:36 AM

Please rate my profile :blush:

All you've done is uploaded photos, where the text to read about you?

no photo
Wed 01/04/17 09:33 AM
Are there any women on here that would just like a day out with a guy/friend. I'm fed up of going out with my male friends and would like female company.

I'm not a bad looking guy, look 10 years younger than I am and people instantly seem to like me. I'm honest gentle and kind.

Looking to meet others who are also genuine and kind hearted.

If you're a scammer or want me to visit/email another site, please don't bother, you'll be wasting your time!

no photo
Wed 01/04/17 09:28 AM
Why not uncomplicate things and find someone single like me? :wink:

no photo
Wed 01/04/17 09:25 AM

Hmmmm, I could use a guy to run errands for me but I am probably too young for what you are looking for ohwell

My god you're hot!!!

no photo
Mon 01/02/17 10:20 AM

I don't think there are many genuine, single, UK women on here!

I think I've spoke to about 5 in all the time I've used this site.

Think you've just found one below you post... Good Luck!

no photo
Mon 01/02/17 10:17 AM
I always read a profile, no point in wasting your time and messaging someone you don't like the sound of?

It's just a shame that women get so many messages per day that they don't bother opening and reading genuine messages.

no photo
Mon 01/02/17 10:04 AM
Hi people, only signed up 20 minutes ago and thought I'd give it a try.

I'm looking for sincere women only, not those who like to play games.

I'm open to friendship and I like to travel, never know where the future may take you?

I don't mind long distance travel if if you're worth it!