Community > Posts By > frolicsome1

no photo
Sun 11/29/09 08:34 AM
Hey e1, here I am writing this to you all hung over bigtime, on the edges of being still drunk. Well I just wanted to write saying that i do not place blame. i am here because of me and being aware of this is real. sometimes we all have a story y we are the way we are and i just know that i made all the choices that created me. dunno y i am here writing this but i am. seems that past failures replay in my mind and i have to say....that i did this. once we recognize this we are able to undo anything. that is so empowering. but there is a flip side to that coin....all that is good about me is because of me. so where do we go from here after realization? one step at a time i guess in a direction that bleeds happiness from our hearts. this has to be good rite? blame is such a bad word. i have blame. but to pass it along is wrong. so my topic is all about our fukking excuses y we do the things that hurt us and how we can flip that to something that can move us into light. what is it that holds us back? what is our excuse? sry for sounding all cryptic and ****.....just alot of questions coming to the surface and if i am able to vent to the unknown then it is still venting.....

no photo
Mon 11/23/09 08:35 AM
That's way too funny!!

no photo
Mon 11/23/09 08:34 AM
Hi everyone!! I am new to the city and would like to hang out with some fun people....If that sounds like some fun....well.....write me back ok....

no photo
Mon 11/23/09 08:29 AM
Hi, I just moved to TO and would just like to spend some time with some interesting people. I know of 3 people in this city and would like to know more.....

no photo
Mon 11/23/09 08:06 AM
Thank-you for the warm welcome!! Anyone from Toronto??

no photo
Mon 11/23/09 05:21 AM
I believe that once you tap into love you are unable to fall out of love. Love is eternal. However, as we grow our needs grow and we in turn seek answers. We go through phases. At first we fall in love with that special someone. We bond, share moments then we move into another realm. It is called being in love. You will never share those moments again of falling in love, we get to surpass that feeling and move right into being in love. Love is a special thing for us. We yearn for it and seek it desperately. Little do we know that we are made of love and can never escape the clutches of love. Our views and opinions may change over time, but once you tap into that divine space in time, you will definitely never be able to fall out of love. You may decide to share your love with someone else and hopefully she will be able to share her love and that is what truly connects us all.

no photo
Sun 11/22/09 01:50 PM
All I can say is to follow the burning in your heart. It will show you to your path. You know deep down what is best for you. The hard part is to know that you will be ok. When it comes to children, this will be hard because you will have ties to your wife forever. But I think if you continue to ask questions and seeking answers you will be fine!! Do what is best for yourself. Take care of yourself. Attain special wants for yourself, continue to grow and lead an inspiring life. She will have to notice, if that is what you want. Take charge of your life and she will follow. Most women just want to feel secure, safe, inspired and loved. And if she does not notice then guess what, some other woman will have no choice but to grab you up. The right woman!! This time will be rough, we need to have this in our lives, even though it hurts so badly. Feel everything, take it all in and grow!! And like the old saying goes....if it was ment to be it was ment to be and if not good thing that there is always tomorrow!!!

no photo
Sun 11/22/09 01:17 PM
I'd like to thank-you for your responses. I just recently got out of a serious relationship. We were so in love and planned on getting married and become old with one another. Well, that did not work out, I could go on and on about why it did not but I will save you the boring read. I thought that my life was laid out for me and I was ready for the life long journey with this great inspiring woman, but now I have to change my life plans and begin again, alone. I moved to a new city to try to forget all about that part of me. A piece of me is forever gone. At the same time I lost myself somewhere along the way by putting our relationship first and by doing this I forgot who I was. I will never be able to forget, however I am able to forgive, learn and send positive vibrations out into this world directed towards us and hope and pray that we can just really evolve from our time spent together and still be able to truly smile at the simple things that go unnoticed in this world. I am excited about discovering myself again, and will try to tackle the many issues that reside inside. I know that we all have things that we wish were different, and if I can just fight for myself and keep a level head I think that everything will be fine. I do know that I did attract a great and beautiful woman into my life whom loved me very much, and if I am able to capture the attention of love once, then there is definitely something great about myself and that is a great start. So, I begin my journey to discovery and I hope that in the meantime I am able to carry all of the shattered pieces of my heart in both hands, because I do not want any of this to go to waste. I need this pain, this hurt. It is a signal to myself that there must be changes. So I hope to meet some kewl people along this trip and I promise to be fresh and inspiring along the way. If you have any ideas, advice or would like to grab a coffee or perhaps a beer or have similar stories that you would like to share, I'd love to hear them. Ok once again thank-you for your responses, I truly appreciate it and please keep them coming. I am always up for a great conversation.

no photo
Sun 11/22/09 10:06 AM
Hi, I am new to Toronto, it's an exciting new city and I am glad to have the chance to start fresh here. However, I feel so alone. I know that I need this time for myself and to grow, but being here alone is killing me. I signed up to this site with the hopes of meeting some great people to share some experiences with. I have to say that leaving one life behind and to look forward to a new direction is hard. It has been about a month now that I left and arrived in TO and I am just tired of being alone with my thoughts. I want to be here alone away from all the distractions and begin a great adventure, its just not as fun as it is with someone else...I guess I got off topic about how do I start all over again...that still puzzles myself and I guess the process is truly what I need. So if you have any comments or just want to shoot the breeze that would be great. This is my first post and suppose it won't be my last. I am not sure about this online technique to meeting people but I will give it a shot...so you take care and I hope to hear from you!

no photo
Sun 11/22/09 05:40 AM
i am so new at this it is not even funny....i would just love to meet a special and caring woman that would love to laugh and have some fun....i am from the Toronto area......

no photo
Sun 11/22/09 05:38 AM
Personally, I love older women. Not much older I suppose. I am 32 and just got out of a relationship, she was 35. The reason that older women interest me is that they already know what they want in life. What they will except or not tolerate. I love older women because they can be more interesting and real. Older women seem more fun to be around and I love it....