Community > Posts By > GirlInProgress

no photo
Mon 08/14/17 09:01 PM
thanks for that reply. it's a relief to know they're aware of it and working on it

no photo
Mon 08/14/17 03:37 PM
Can't change 'looking for' parameter. Can't change 'age'. Can't change distance. All these are unresponsive, frozen. At the moment it's got me listed as a woman looking for a woman :P

no photo
Mon 08/14/17 03:11 PM
This app chokes. New message notification comes, but the message doesn't actually arrive for far too long. Or at all in fact, until I exit and restart the app, by which time on one occasion, the sender had got upset and blocked me. Yes, possibly a bullet dodged, but the app shouldn't be THAT laggy!

no photo
Mon 08/14/17 05:58 AM
i also have this problem. have emailed them. will report if any help given

no photo
Mon 08/14/17 05:29 AM
thank you

no photo
Mon 08/14/17 05:10 AM
Can't 'like' potential match. cross /heart symbols missing. Is this a bug, or is there some other reason for it?

no photo
Fri 01/27/17 11:50 PM
Damn. if only you had been a man.

Peggy122 that is.
codependency could be fine, if both are elevated and not oppressed. I don't think people are or should be complete as islands. we can complete each other, most likely collectively rather than binary. I don't expect my man to be totally perfect or self sufficient. just hope the vulnerabilities or shortcomings are ones I'm well suited to assisting with

no photo
Fri 01/27/17 11:42 PM
Damn. if only you had been a man.

no photo
Fri 01/27/17 11:40 PM
It sounds rather narcissistic, the notion that people are supposed to serve a purpose. A bit like imagining that the earth is the centre of the universe and all nature exists just for exploitation by humans. We may feel like the stars of our own films, but maturity comes with the disappointing realisation that we're barely extras in the films of others. Suggest you assume a more realistic neutral cause and effect perspective. There may week be material or self - development benefits, but those are incidental. Good luck, luck being the mystery of complex causality.

no photo
Fri 01/20/17 10:20 PM
where is the dog? is he OK? has he chewed off his bandages?

no photo
Fri 01/20/17 10:09 PM
having a dog or cat won't do it, unfortunately.

no photo
Fri 01/20/17 08:16 PM
Yes, special days are important. People do feel hurt when they are disregarded. All that is missing is the giving, in this case, of a genuine f^*£. Once this is given, a proper effort will follow. Try harder.

no photo
Tue 01/10/17 02:38 AM
If a conversation gets deleted in error, can it be retrieved?

no photo
Mon 01/09/17 07:10 AM
Those qualities should be brought to the fore in men- they'd make for harmonious relations if not co-opted by any one group, and if any one sex is but restricted to them - except the submission, which nobody has any right to from anyone, whatever sex, unless as a factor of kinkiness. Even that would be playing with fire I think. all the pain in the human world books down to domination, submission, exploitation, failure of respect and empathy. This post is misguided to the point of craziness, but one has to try