Community > Posts By > darkstar83

no photo
Thu 11/26/09 02:25 PM
quietman_2009
that's the kind of friendship we are, one different is we have never angry at each other before, not even once.

yellowrose10

yeah...i mean, if he wants to go he can but when he gets home...and i don't want to put him into that situation.

don't know about him but im, kinda sick of her already. came to talk to my friend ended up talking to her most of the time cos she sitting right there. always saying how great women are and find ways to prove that women > men.

getting new friends is easy for me, i just don't want to see him like that. his attitude/tone of voice/laughter etc. all different when he is with her. he lacks his usual confident (if i used the correct word). imagine going from a lion to a mouse.

you have to know that this isn't about me crying cos my friend wants to play with somebody else than me.

this isn't like we called him out and he doesn't come out because he is with his SO. this never happened, he always come...with her

we want time alone with him, so we can ask him how he's really doing. we want to hear what he couldn't say when he is with her. how is he coping with his new life.

if we ask him those question in front of his woman, you think we'll get the real answer?

what i really think is. couples bf + gf or wife + husband whatever...should have time of their own. and things to do on their own. i personally have not seen or heard 2 persons wanting to be with each other 24/7.

no photo
Thu 11/26/09 05:50 AM

Mayhem_J, actually we had something like that. and you're right, they all try to introduce me to their single friends and sister. it happens once in a couple of weeks.

hanging out, drinking isn't what i missed. i missed the moments we discovered each other...hard to put down in words...if i keep talking like this i might not know wth im talking about...laugh
-----------------------

thanks u both for the support. i don't get emotional for more than 10 minutes.
we'll just have to reduce to regular friends.

no photo
Thu 11/26/09 05:37 AM
careless days gone by...
from here on loneliness nights...
from here on i walk without you, my friends...
careless days stay behind...
we see, we know, keep it inside...
with you by heart, not by side...
good bye...good bye...
be strong both you and i...
a part of our lives...
a portion of our smiles, laughter and cries...
we left behind, no other way...
and we cannot deny..
this party coming to an end...so...
good bye...

no photo
Thu 11/26/09 05:23 AM
Edited by darkstar83 on Thu 11/26/09 05:25 AM
- guys weekend: won't happens.
- time to grow up?: do i ever stop growing...but when we grow...our bond shrink?...is it that easy to stop loving (not sexually)...or love new ones just because circumstance changed?...

anyways, i just had to say my last words somewhere...from here on...i know...where i go...only me.

people have their own mind...do/don't is up to them...i'm not going to try anything...i don't own my friends...stay or leave is up to them...i'm just a little emotional to see good time ends...who could see sun set and not feel a thing?...

no photo
Thu 11/26/09 04:55 AM
best friends for 8 years...drink from the same glass eat from the same bowl...laughed and cried together...some started a family...happy for them...but why the women have to be with their men 24/7??...we all missed the old time...but the women always come along no matter what the occasion is...we get 10 mins smoke time alone at most...when it ends i can see everybody's sad...

i can see them trying to be part of our group...but it's not a club...

no photo
Thu 11/26/09 03:39 AM
risk management is one the subjects i studied. :tongue:

no photo
Thu 11/26/09 02:55 AM
u'll become a psychologist right? and people you'll work with? idk.
but i rekon girls should know some form of defense. heard all unfortunate story all the time, one of the incident was 10 mins walk from my old house.

no photo
Thu 11/26/09 02:49 AM
i probably should take karate lessons along with psych. just in case bigsmile

no photo
Thu 11/26/09 02:44 AM
what your major in?

no photo
Thu 11/26/09 02:38 AM
i think i just vomit a little.
back in high school days, that's all my mom made me for lunch

8 slices of sandwich + peanut butter sick

no photo
Thu 11/26/09 02:32 AM
really??
works for me tongue2

no photo
Thu 11/26/09 02:26 AM
:banana: yea they are

no photo
Thu 11/26/09 02:19 AM
Hannah is a sweet name. I was laughing at you hating bananas, com'on they're delicious

no photo
Thu 11/26/09 01:56 AM
Hannah Hates Bananas <--- :laughing:

Pureinsanity: Hey! ^^

no photo
Thu 11/26/09 01:51 AM
After couple of days trolling the forum.
It's late but i would like to officially say Hello to everyone.waving

hope you guys find your other half. i have no idea what i'm looking for whatsoever, so don't mind me. laugh

no photo
Thu 11/26/09 01:01 AM
this photo is better. now you look like a nice homie.

7/10

no photo
Wed 11/25/09 04:50 PM
- she misses you
- want to tell your gf good things about you, what a wonderful person you are
- want to convince your gf to have 3some with you
...etc

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS???

no photo
Wed 11/25/09 04:40 PM
girl No 1: i said No - slapped me in the face
girl No 2: i said Yes - slapped me in the face

girl No 3+ : i don't say - no slapping. Yay!

no photo
Wed 11/25/09 04:35 PM
but if you open the door...dust flew right in..

no photo
Wed 11/25/09 04:32 PM
if everybody + everywhere gets 2 meals aday

Previous 1