Community > Posts By > morg_68

morg_68's photo
Sat 07/17/10 07:04 PM

both go hand in hand

So if you Love yourself, it goes in your hand?

morg_68's photo
Sun 01/03/10 11:27 AM
I enjoy watching the older matchups on Spike. I don't have it in my budget to get the pay per view! but I enjoy the sport.

I'm a big fan of BJ Penn, Rich Franklin, Tito Ortiz to name a few.

I first got into the sport when my unit in the Army started training some of the tactics for hand to hand combat.

morg_68's photo
Fri 12/11/09 03:29 PM

A LONG time ago, this guy buddy convinced me to just hang out all the time. Told him there's no attraction, that it would be just to have company. Next thing I knew, he was introducing me to others as his girlfriend, and then trying to get romantic and sexual. Ended badly. Yes, I have a couple of guy friends I will meet every now and then for dinner, but I keep a huge distance at the table and such. That one deal ended up with me having no friend and him having hurt feelings.

Oddly enough, this sounds similar to a relationship I once had. I dated a girl, for whom I had some intense feelings, but she made it clear that she was only interested in me for a friend. I never told her how I felt. I'm still friends with her, I'm over my attraction, and she's married and has a new baby.

morg_68's photo
Fri 12/04/09 04:26 PM

Teaching a child to try to fight their way out of situations is a dangerouse false sense of security because there is no martial art that is faster than a bullet and many of todays kids can put there hands on a gun at a moments notice. What is smarter is teaching a child to avoid dangerous situations and how to control their mouth and their situation before it gets out of control.

A little bit of skill or even a lot does not mean your child won't have to fight but if they are trained to dominate it can actually hurt them if they get into a bad situation and actually hurt another person.

I believe every child should be trained how to deal with difficult people and have conversations when an adult should be brought in. What to do in emergencies. How to spot trouble as it developes. How to defuse volital situations. Or back down, even when they know they are in the right, so that they can avoid serious consequences.

Oddly enough, When I took Tae Kwon Do as a child, this is exactly what I was taught. Over the years, I've trained in Karate, JuiJitsu, wrestling and boxing. It has never led me get INTO fights, but has helped my confidence, my love of sport, and my ability to avoid or resolve conflict peacefully.

morg_68's photo
Mon 11/30/09 05:38 PM
Edited by morg_68 on Mon 11/30/09 05:39 PM
I disagree. I think there are plenty of people that are serious on dating sites. But there are also people who have posted their profiles, and then no longer follow up with the account. On M2, there are tons of people that joined, lost interest, and no longer respond to messages. On other sites (namely ones you have to pay for membership), I suspect that there are fake profiles that the site mods use to lure people in. They use beautiful women and men to attract people most likely to pay.

Don't get suckered: don't join a pay site and expect everyone to be real.

Personally, I am looking for someone local to date. I haven't found the right one yet, but I have made some cool online friends (something I didn't expect) and this site is fun.

Try to make some friends here, and stay positive. One yes is worth a million no's!!!

morg_68's photo
Sun 11/29/09 10:48 AM
I've never been dumped for being a 'big' guy... It always made sex better for her! :wink:

morg_68's photo
Sat 11/28/09 09:35 PM
yes anywhere she'd like me to kiss
{cheeky reply}

morg_68's photo
Sat 11/28/09 09:30 AM
How do I look, ladies?

morg_68's photo
Tue 11/24/09 07:46 PM
It's always darkest before the dawn

Smile, and try to think of something good that you have, that is your own, and focus on how bright the future could be