Community > Posts By > Wannatalkk

no photo
Sat 10/09/10 10:50 AM
100% realistic, I know what I want.

no photo
Sat 10/09/10 10:02 AM
Interesting! People have been asking this question and getting the answers for thousands of years. Yet, we keep asking it again again and again as if we were just born and knew nothing about people.

no photo
Thu 10/07/10 11:02 AM

Regarding the issue of age:

You're as old or as young as you FEEL....
Who cares what other people think!

If someone messages you and you're NOT
interested- three little words ....." No thank you..."

Or, no response at all would be fine too.

no photo
Thu 10/07/10 06:30 AM
1.The only explanaition i find to why men of your age don't write to you is that they don't like your looks. You can change your haircut, dress etc. But you cannot change yourself.
2. Why older men write to you? Because you look older. I thought you were around 35 when I first look at your picture.I think that the one who told here that your trying to put a baby look into yourself is right (baby haircut for example)
3. You make a mistake when you think that the older men love all younger women no matter how they look. It is not true. There are a lot of women that younger than me and I don't like them. There are many pictures of younger women that turn me completely OFF on this site. There are many younger women around me in real life that I don't even think about dating because they look terrible. Maybe they are nice for someone, but not for me.
4. I don't like you, neither how you look, nor what you say about yourself. I would never write to you. It is enough to see just 1 your pic to say to myslef I will never contact this woman. Sorry. Something is not right there. I don't want to go into details though.
5. And the last you should learn to accept that there are many people who don't like us, neither our looks nor what we think. It is normal, it is called life and freedom of choice.

no photo
Wed 10/06/10 02:46 PM

How come men over 30 seem to be the only ones interested in

I am over 30 and I am not interested.I cannot believe I am the only one. Just kidding:smile:

Age has nothing with liking or disliking. You see the person and say to yourself, ok something does not work for me in the way they look. Not all people can like us.

no photo
Mon 10/04/10 03:14 PM

why do men get older and think they can keep up with a younger woman? they are getting older just like the women they left. now the older women have to try and find men that are not interested in really young women and more a woman their age. I think women have it a little harder than men on these online dating sites. As soon as they see your age, they go on to the next one. Yeah it sucks to get older but it's not like we can stop it.

I think younger women are suxually attractive and this drives men towards them. Sex is what men do to women!!! not otherwise. Older men (over 40) do not like women of their own age. Do you want to have a man next to you who don't like you suxually? I don't think so. So I think you should look for men who love you, that is, who are 10 years older than you. If you are 40 the man should be in their 50s. Otherwise it is not gonna work and you might stay single.

You may not agree with what i am saying but many men will agree with me. they better stay single than marry a woman of their own age when they are 40 and older. When we are young we love women up to 45 years old just to have sex. When we get older and we start think about life seriously we get sexually attracted to younger women.

I firmly beleive that people should marry young before they reach 30. So that questions like would not exist.

no photo
Mon 10/04/10 02:52 PM

Am wondering what men really love in a woman?

All men are different and love different things.

no photo
Mon 11/30/09 03:58 PM
Edited by Wannatalkk on Mon 11/30/09 04:02 PM

I am just wondering if we really get hurt by others, or do we hurt ourselves.
Meaning do we allow people into our lives and expect things that they cannot or will not provide, and then are hurt by our own expectations.

What is your opinion?

Yeah you are absolutely right.

Those who expect that someone will "provide" for them simply live in the world of silly dreams. The sooner they understand that the better.

Real relationships, or love if you will is about giving, not taking. In other words it is about excepting people as they are not rejecting them based on your own selfish and immature thinking.

no photo
Mon 11/30/09 03:45 PM
Edited by Wannatalkk on Mon 11/30/09 03:46 PM

I truly belive this;are the eye's the windows of the soul! if i look away from you while your talking to me,
Im not paying attention to what your explaining>>>> but if i look deep in your eyes im focusing on your every word and i would greatful
To talk with someone that looks back into my eyes looking into one's eye's maybe your future! friendship {caution} most people cannot look you in the eye}for one reason or another if you like he/she ask them why?, this takes me back to childhood remember your folks used to say look at me hummmmm!so what do you think can you look someone in the eye's koolaid:think

I agree with you that looking in someone's eye is important I myself always look into people eyes. If someone turns it means to me the person is either weak or have some other personal problems.

But I disagree with you that the eyes are the windows into someone's sole. What would you find in an eye of serial killer for example? If you think you can figure out if he is a killer or not you are wrong. You never know. You cannot read minds looking into people eyes. if you think you do your on the way to become their next victim. Do not believe me ask any criminal investigator they will explain it better than I did.

no photo
Mon 11/30/09 03:30 PM
Edited by Wannatalkk on Mon 11/30/09 03:31 PM
I think it is possible to prove there is God but first could you explain what do you think God is ? Because I think you have no idea.:smile:

The byble says very little about what/who God is and that it's why almost nobody can find the answer to your question there in my opinion.