cincycat's photo
Sat 06/08/19 05:26 PM
where's Harold at?

cincycat's photo
Sat 05/25/19 09:17 PM
someone is asking me for money on my cell phone from talking to the person

cincycat's photo
Sat 10/27/18 06:14 PM
look on goggle and see where they will be next lol i'm sure they have planned dates on google if you want to join them ms harmony

cincycat's photo
Sat 10/27/18 03:21 PM
history lesson ms harmony...kkk was founded by democrats...your party

cincycat's photo
Sat 10/27/18 12:09 PM
that's why I want to protect myself..i own guns because of those idiots

cincycat's photo
Sat 09/15/18 09:46 PM
hi...new here...what do members think of it here?

cincycat's photo
Mon 05/25/15 12:26 AM
hi ladies!!

cincycat's photo
Tue 01/20/15 06:49 PM
defeather

cincycat's photo
Tue 01/20/15 06:49 PM
Tom Brady and the Patriots will defesther the seahawks!!..WE ARE PATRIOTS!! GO PATRIOTS!!

cincycat's photo
Tue 04/24/12 02:00 PM

what blame game is fun huh?
my quote was for msharmony

cincycat's photo
Tue 04/24/12 02:00 PM
i see you r for obama all the way.. u must love blaming bush when u get the chance

cincycat's photo
Mon 04/23/12 03:07 PM
or obama should also get blamed is what i mean..but nobody blames obama...hes untouchable...lol

cincycat's photo
Mon 04/23/12 03:05 PM
why not blame obama..seems as if bush gets blamed 4 everything..if bush gets blamed, obama gets blamed 2

cincycat's photo
Sun 10/30/11 05:50 PM

28 Days Later

I STILL can't watch it in the dark.
the exorcist for sure..wow!!..freaky, scary, gross, horrorfied, sickning, i will never watch it again..lol..seriously!!

cincycat's photo
Sun 08/22/10 08:18 PM

No but i saw Ochocinco cryin he was hit to hard in preseason laugh laugh
he got right back up too

cincycat's photo
Sat 08/21/10 08:34 PM

Welcome back! drinker
ty

cincycat's photo
Sat 08/21/10 08:14 PM
first time back in about a year.. so hi everyone

cincycat's photo
Fri 10/30/09 08:02 PM
devildog...are you serious?..lol..you're getting nuts dude

cincycat's photo
Fri 10/30/09 07:59 PM

I believe in civil rights for dogs.Racism is ignorance
I'm with you on that one. Anybody that thinks they are better than a dog has some realizing to do. They operate the same way we, and every other animal on this planet do.

No one said they were any better the question was are you scared of pit bulls the OP suggested one certain breed and the others answered that. whoa
that was more directed towards cincycat and 1956deluxe as they are grouping all dogs and inferring that they are all some sort of menace.
you better make sure of what people say before you call them out dude

cincycat's photo
Fri 10/30/09 07:48 PM

Why would anyone want to own one? They are bred for one purpose, to kill. pitchfork

Why would anybody want to own a German Shepard? They are no different. Its not about the type of dog. Its about who owns the dog

Okay, so dogs don't kill people. People kill people. Same argument with guns....the only difference is that my .45 won't jump the fence on it's own accord and eat the neighbors children.

neither will a dog. it has to be provoked somehow.
i've had dogs jump fences at me...i did nothing to provoke...in fact...only heard barking and here it came
Somebody provoked it or scared it down the line. That doesn't mean that it was you, or your fault. Nor was it the dog's fault. Think about it. If you were the dog, and you were cornered and scared, would you stop to think about it? no. its instinct. We put so much emphasis on how humans are better because we have a brain, but in reality, we are not any different. Why are we always at war? because somebody got provoked or scared. It is exactly the same thing.
and i'm supposed to get attacked for that..no!!..i don't think so... i carry pepper spray with me now

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16