Community > Posts By > Alemap8729

Alemap8729's photo
Fri 02/17/17 09:30 AM

My 7 yo grandson recently asked me how old I was. I poked him in the ribs and told him I was 29 and he said (very seriously) "I think my Mom is older than you".

Lol. That's funny. Kids say the darnest things

Alemap8729's photo
Fri 02/17/17 09:24 AM

Indeed, what is the big deal about marrying? Why do you have the need to be married? Being 'married' doesn't assure anything.. If you have your own house, and he has his own house..you cut your grass, he cuts his...have your get togethers a couple 3 - 4 times a week; you have a couple days to yourself.. that seems perfect to me..women need to be more independent and comfortable in their own skin/environment..develop a life.
just sayin.. after my first cup of coffee of the day.

I really like your thinking. I guess a lot of people still think marriage is the only way

Alemap8729's photo
Tue 02/14/17 03:20 PM

Our past is what makes us today
World is full of scammers but real people are exist too

that's exactly what I always say. The scammers say you have to put the past behind...only true to an extent

Alemap8729's photo
Fri 02/10/17 09:39 AM
So why is it so hard to find someone to do social things with? I need someone that understands that even though I am ready to find love again, my late husband will always be a part of my heart. The thing about hearts is they grow bigger with love ( just think of the grinch). Once you put widow on your status, all the scammers come out thinking that you're just a lonely person. Just because I'm alone doesn't mean I'm lonely. I have family that I enjoy spending time with...
Sorry I just had to rant. All I get is scammers. Are there any real men out there?

Alemap8729's photo
Tue 01/31/17 03:48 PM
Even though button and bows left, I have to agree with everything she said. I know the feeling too well. Lol

Alemap8729's photo
Tue 01/31/17 03:26 PM
I believe that there is someone for everyone. Just because you found the love of your life once( whether they're gone through divorce or death) doesn't mean that you had your chance and it's over. I haven't been on here long, but I'm so discouraged with all the scammers. Just because I'm alone doesn't mean I'm lonely. I would just rather have someone around ( who doesn't)?

Alemap8729's photo
Sun 01/29/17 07:38 AM
now that's a cup of coffee

Alemap8729's photo
Wed 01/25/17 08:32 AM
Sometimes I wonder the same thing

Alemap8729's photo
Tue 01/24/17 08:20 AM
Hi I'm new here. I have never tried online dating before, been out of the dating scene for MANY years. I'm hoping to meet a nice guy to spend evenings with to go to movies, go on walks etc. I had one bad experience already and I am a little nervous...

Alemap8729's photo
Mon 01/23/17 11:57 AM
I have 2 rescued dogs now. I have rescued 3 others and a cat in the past