Community > Posts By > countrybelle

no photo
Sat 01/25/20 11:50 PM
Well said. People are neither good or bad. It how we judge them and judging people is wrong until you know the whole story.

no photo
Fri 10/14/16 10:44 PM
I've been reading the posts in here and I notice that almost all of them people see these shadows as evil.
As far back as I can remember, I've seen shadows flick by, sometimes black, sometimes white. They have never caused me to feel afraid. I've often felt someone with me when I've been alone.
I was about 7 or 8 the first time I felt physical contact with one. I was standing under an open window and suddenly felt an icy cold hand on my back. I turned around thinking it was my sister or brother playing a joke on me and I had stepped back just one step when I turned. No one was there but suddenly a large potted cactus that had been sitting on the window sill fell to the ground at my feet.If it had not been for that icy cold hand cause me to take that step, it would have fallen right on my head.
Over the years there have been different unexplained things that have saved me from getting seriously hurt or maybe even killed.
One Christmas day the phone rang...not an unusual thing for Christmas day...and it was like a voice inside my head telling me that it was my Grandmother died. I was crying before I even answered the phone. She had died of a heart attack.
There have been so many different things I could tell you about but I'll tell one more. The first Christmas I spend all alone with no family. Neither of my kids were able to be home with me that Christmas and I was sitting and feeling sorry for myself and crying.Suddenly I felt a warm hand pick mine up and hold it. I stopped crying and just stared and my hand was slowly lowered back down leaving me feeling comforted.
These things don't just happen at Christmas or holidays. The have happened at random times. To me, its like a friend who is always close by and looks after me. He is a good friend.