Community > Posts By > Dayv

Dayv's photo
Thu 11/01/07 10:34 AM
So what your saying is brady wins because he has the defensive plays whispered to him in his ears? bigsmile

Dayv's photo
Wed 10/31/07 12:54 PM
Those aren't my picks those were on ESPN.com, talk to the experts about it, I was making a point about your precious cheating QB is alllaugh

Dayv's photo
Tue 10/30/07 07:35 PM
the greatest top 5 qb's in nfl history

1. Dan Marino-Nobody did more with less. always had the worst defenses and running game and STILL churned out close to a .620 career winning percentage, the most game winning drives in the 4th quarter and overtime and not to mention all those passing records.

2. John Elway- Like Marino was saddled with poor supporting casts until late in his career. Was money in the 4th quarter as he had the most all time come from behind victories.

3. Brett Favre- Will break most or all of Marino's records. A true gamer. tough as nails. Easily the best Quarterback of the last 10 years.

4. Peyton Manning-Will probably break the records that Favre will soon break. Could possibly be #1 when it is all said and done. Stay tuned.

5. Johnny Unitas-Was the original gunslinger

Obvious omissions

Joe Montana-Very good quarterback and was productive but gets way too much credit playing on quite possibly the greatest collection of offensive weapons any quarterback has had. He is not in the Top 5's class.

Terry Bradshaw-The most overrated quarterback in NFL history. Playing on a team with Franco Harris, Swann, Stallworth and the Steel Curtain defense. He was obviously the weak link of the team. This is coming from a Steelers fan.

Dayv's photo
Mon 10/29/07 06:34 PM
http://www.sportspool.com/football/nfl_history/nfl_football_league_records_player1.php

if ya go there and check out All time quartbacks, Brady is NOT listed even 1 time, Manning is listed several times, like I said, Statistically speaking, Brady falls short.

Dayv's photo
Mon 10/29/07 06:28 PM
Statistically Manning owns Brady, Brady is having a good year that's for sure.
and peyton is not only good cause he has a great offensive line, he broke many records before they got thier sh*t together, we'll see how well he shines when they finally play a decent team.

Dayv's photo
Wed 10/24/07 04:28 PM
:smile: Happy:smile:

Dayv's photo
Fri 10/19/07 03:19 PM
Liberate - Disturbed!

Dayv's photo
Fri 10/19/07 03:17 PM
your sitting around doing NOTHING on yer BDay.....indifferent
Happy Bday nontheless....

Dayv's photo
Fri 10/19/07 03:05 PM
http://www.theonion.com/content/video/in_the_know_white_house_announces

STORY HERE!

Dayv's photo
Sun 10/14/07 05:38 PM
Knoxman says
For Warhawks on JSH who want America to stay in this pointless tragedy of errors, why aren't you all over there? I don't see anchors tied to any of your asses. Or does your patriotism only extend as far as your big mouths and small minds?

ummm fu**ing excuse me?????

Dayv's photo
Thu 10/11/07 10:42 PM
have you noticed though the pats Defense has been scoring the majority of thier points.....

Dayv's photo
Tue 10/09/07 06:27 PM
Only if they got the rest of the leagues PLAYBOOKS!!!laugh

Dayv's photo
Sun 10/07/07 08:46 PM
LOL!...well look at it this way, Favre has another record, interceptions..LMAO!..

Dayv's photo
Sun 10/07/07 08:36 PM
27 - 20 2 minute break, now is the time to see if Brett chokes, or pulls off the overtime.

Dayv's photo
Fri 10/05/07 06:03 PM
decaf coffee...2 eggs...2Bacon...hashbrown patty...

Every morning, it's all I have until dinner which usually consists of a handful of cornuts, grumble

Dayv's photo
Fri 10/05/07 05:46 PM
lol dawnette

Dayv's photo
Tue 10/02/07 06:59 PM
WTF he is looking at....

Dayv's photo
Tue 10/02/07 06:57 PM
<<ARTGURL>> Hiya, I am well now after a weeks getaway..Good to see you, all of you!:smile:

Cutie 33,
Μην φέρτε τον πανκ γάιδάρο σας εδώ και προσπαθήστε να εκφοβίσετε αυτούς τους καλούς ανθρώπους, να μεγαλώσετε και να απολαύσετε τους ανθρώπους εδώ, ή ΝΑ ΒΓΕΙΤΕ!

Dayv's photo
Tue 10/02/07 06:52 PM
Wonder Twin Powers..>ACTIVATE!

Dayv's photo
Tue 10/02/07 05:44 PM
Get it pulled, I had a High School buddy die from an abscess tooth last summer.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25