Community > Posts By > im_cherrylou

im_cherrylou's photo
Fri 01/27/17 07:55 PM

Well sounds a bit too fast for me but obviously you are here asking so you are unsure but hey, what is normal anyhow? Have you chatted face to face? Skype etc? Facetime? If he is going too fast tell him lol

We haven't tried Skype or Facetime yet. But he seems serious, too serious actually to have me invited to go to his country this summer. Though, this whole thing is too fast and its kinda freaking me out.

Awwww, why lord, why ??blushing

Chat is okay, Skype face 2 face next, for the rest just use your GUT FEELING but, ..Before you go to his country, take my advise first ??.

Try and shot your foot first ..That way you will miss the plane for your own good & safety.

Take care frustrated

A funny way of giving advise though acceptable. Lol

im_cherrylou's photo
Wed 01/25/17 04:59 AM

Well sounds a bit too fast for me but obviously you are here asking so you are unsure but hey, what is normal anyhow? Have you chatted face to face? Skype etc? Facetime? If he is going too fast tell him lol

We haven't tried Skype or Facetime yet. But he seems serious, too serious actually to have me invited to go to his country this summer. Though, this whole thing is too fast and its kinda freaking me out.

Go to his country? Be very careful, girl! Trade in girls/woman is still alive and kicking to date...

I know right. Its just crazy.

im_cherrylou's photo
Tue 01/24/17 04:45 PM

im_cherrylou's photo
Tue 01/24/17 04:43 PM

My experience might be the worst measure, but anyone having to ask that is probably, not "yours".

I'll take this as a reminder. :blush:

im_cherrylou's photo
Tue 01/24/17 04:30 PM
Is it normal for a man to ask a woman to be his girl just after chatting and talking for only two weeks?

im_cherrylou's photo
Sun 01/22/17 09:54 PM

It's hard to find that good man so my friends introduced me to this site. So am hoping one day i will find the right man. Feel free to message me only if you are serious minded. I don't want fake men or un-serious people because am too old to be playing love games with un-serious people. Thanks

:thumbsup_tone1::thumbsup_tone1::thumbsup_tone1::thumbsup_tone1::thumbsup_tone1:

im_cherrylou's photo
Sat 01/21/17 02:01 AM
I totally agreed. No matter how hard you tried to let them know you really care and serious about relationship, they just have to ruin it by asking some nude pictures of yours in exchange. (I am not talking about men in general, only few and I'm saying this base on experience.)

im_cherrylou's photo
Sat 01/21/17 02:01 AM
I totally agreed. No matter how hard you tried to let them know you really care and serious about relationship, they just have to ruin it by asking some nude pictures of yours in exchange. (I am not talking about men in general, only few and I'm saying this base on experience.)