Community > Posts By > Kaedinzephyr

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Mon 07/02/07 11:06 PM
Geek: Me! Though Nerd is a term I take offensivly

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Mon 07/02/07 10:52 PM
On wow? most wont because most play female characters, myself included. well, only my rogue anyway, she is the PWN!

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Mon 07/02/07 10:46 PM
It dosen't take much to get me to talk about this subject. But I do have a certain question..

When Gaming online, do you prefer people who spell everything out? (in casual talking, in battle it is nessicary)

Or talk like this - OMG BBQ AO UAOE n00b BE 1337...

Personaly, I prefer the former...

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Mon 07/02/07 10:33 PM
Geek

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Mon 07/02/07 10:17 PM
Happy birthday!

And who dosen't want children? Personaly, if somthing should ever happon to where I become a father, I will WANT to be apart of my kids' lives.

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Mon 07/02/07 10:10 PM
Pork? where's the beef?laugh

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Mon 07/02/07 10:07 PM
I think it realy depends upan the girl.

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Mon 07/02/07 10:00 PM
I play World of Warcraft with my Brother, DnD with my friends, Write fantasy, read fantasy, and play pool!

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Mon 07/02/07 09:58 PM
Be patient and it will. :smile:

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Mon 07/02/07 09:34 PM
Welcome and hello!flowerforyou

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Mon 07/02/07 05:18 PM
Bought me World of Warcraft.laugh

Nah, actualy it was a very simple thing that made my week. Note that this was before she went nuts and chated on me mind you.

She got me a cheap ring that said 'forever'.

I 'lost' said ring though laugh

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Mon 07/02/07 05:15 PM
Haha, well, he isn;t realy the most open honest guy. I'm like that annoying figure on his shoulder telling him to do what's right, only this time i'm teling him to run like crazy.

I honestly think the girl is lonesome and needs someone who can devote 24/7 to her. Like me and my friend are the ONLY people in our circle of friends who arent taken, thus why we hang out alot together and such.

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Mon 07/02/07 05:02 PM
So I just got a call from a friend of mine, saying he needs me to go out on a boy's night out.

I asked him 'why?'

Well, this girl he met has gotten clingy, not the cute clingy, but the 'I want to spend the rest of my life with you' clingy.

Personaly, I wouldent mind a clingy person, but when the last 10 missed calls in one hour have her number, or you have to BEG a friend to keep you occupied, somthing isn't right.

so I told him to run, now I wouldent do it, but me and him are differant. I just need to start talking and people scatter like widefire to get away laugh He opens his mouth and it's like seagulls to bread. So I guess tonight I'm going to see about chilling with my friend, and maybe this time he will take my advice and go after the girl I tell him to, another flaw of mine, when I give advice, it works, when I take my own advice, I cr4ash into a wall. laugh

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Mon 07/02/07 04:25 PM
Fear, Ignorance, being a jerk.

Most people shy away from people who are veyr open with others, or who are differant. Those of us who like to be open and such, come across jerks who say one thing and act a totaly other way.

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Mon 07/02/07 02:56 PM
That one person that you can;t stop thinking of, the one person that you would literaly give your life for.

Personaly, I'm going to try a new direction, usualy I date people who fit into the goth/punk scene, that has backfired bigtime and now I'm looking for someone alittle more like myself.

If you enjoy reading, writing, philisophical talks, movies, fun games, are a woman (No girls please. 22+), tierd of drama and looking for a guy who care about how the one he is with feels and knows what NOT to do in a relationship, send me a Mail.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next