Community > Posts By > Kaedinzephyr

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Sun 07/15/07 12:55 PM
The great thing about a computer and internet is you can do four times as much as you could without one in the same amount of time.

It's all how you look at it. I have my headset on and am talking on the phone and I usualy carry three differant conversations at the same time and no one feels left out.

Though I come to find out that I'm not normal in any way. laugh drinker

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Sat 07/14/07 02:22 AM
Every city has it's own flavor. I like the taste of houston.

If you are new here, it takes getting used to it.

If you are from here, having fun in another city is hard to do.

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Fri 07/13/07 01:11 AM
Anyone from houston going to go to midnight rodeo next thursday?

It was awsome tonight, they had free food, free stuff, dollar beers & specialty shots.

I even got my red jello tequillia shot!

C'mon H-town, let's party it up!

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Wed 07/11/07 08:18 PM
Why can't men and women understand eachother?

Simple. They think differantly.

If a man says 'I'm hunger' that means. "I'm hungery'

When a woman says 'I'm hungery' she could be saying 5 differant things in one sentance.

Men and women need to learn to think alike.

I'm hungery... happy

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Wed 07/11/07 08:15 PM
I agree. Don't go for ****s Ladies, you will get hurt. Go to a bar, coffee house, anywehre, find the quiet guy in the room, and snatch him up. I promise you wont be sorry.

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Wed 07/11/07 08:06 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Wed 07/11/07 08:03 PM
A friend told me that the houston area is filled with people who want just sex.

Those of us who want a true relationship are few and far in between. Though to tell the truth, most people are picky.

To short...
To big...
Not old enough...
To old....
Smokes....

Honestly, What does it matter? I find that being in a relationship is a wonderfull thing, and personaly, anyone who just want's to have sex... please don't come to me.

So I agree, If we all were closer together, I think morer of us would have taken eachother.

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Tue 07/10/07 08:00 PM
Again, a touchy subject, one that leads to war and death.

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Tue 07/10/07 02:46 PM
We are still out there.

Don;t let the jokes or the gruffness fool you... under a rock, soft ground can still exsist.

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Tue 07/10/07 01:56 PM
Realy good advice. happy

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Tue 07/10/07 01:53 PM
What someone wants. What you want is not nessicarily what you will get.

Some people are superficial and wont settle for anything less than someone who can be a modle and who drives a porse.

Others want someone who is spiritualy inclined.

Then there are people who want someone who is just decent and not a total jerkface.

I have had women tell me the whole 'lets be friends' routine, and then I go and get as girlfriend, they get jealous, why? Because they thought I would still try for them.

When you tell someone 'lets be friends' it is meant for two things. One. 'You are nice, but not for me' and two 'Run... run far away and don;t get emotionaly attached.' Personaly, I am picky about who I date. They need to be clean, honest, and have a good personality.

If you meet someone who is genuine and nice and you can;t accept the fact they like ya abit... your loss.

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Mon 07/09/07 10:02 PM
to me, religion is a personal thing. It is what I beleive and realy don't expect to be with someone who follows it.

Now, if someone who wanted to date me throws their religion down my throat... sorry...

Faith in what you beleive in is a good thing, but being a zealot about it is not. I find that limiting yourself by religion to be no differant than any other way of discrimination.

Now as far as dating, i can kinda understand that. But I have lost friends over religion.

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Mon 07/09/07 09:52 PM
Not at all. Personaly I just don;t get why it matters to people.

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Mon 07/09/07 08:52 PM
It's easy for me to act tough though. I always have come sort of 'insurance pollicy' on me. From a boot knife to that realy long key from that truck we had 15 years ago. Steel toed boots to a chain bracelet or belt.

I been jumped way to many times,. so I learned self defense.

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Mon 07/09/07 08:43 PM
Yeah, I would say kick them in the nuts, but if they do that to women, then do they realy have any?

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Mon 07/09/07 08:40 PM
A. in head first with my Katar.

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Mon 07/09/07 02:51 PM
Bwa ha!

SHA-WING!

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Mon 07/09/07 02:50 PM
Neat!

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Mon 07/09/07 02:24 PM
Yeah. You gotta get along wit hthe kids.

Of course, if her asshole of an EX likes to screw with her life and use the kids to push away people, then maybe it wasnt just you and the kids.

If it was me, I would have taken Mr. jerkface outside and let him know about down talking someone because of jealousay..

In texas, you just don't do that.

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Mon 07/09/07 02:19 PM
Sometimes you wish for it, you pray for it, you even try little things to see if it works.

Other times you see how bad it can get and you don;t want it.

When I finaly find the one that I will grow old with, I will be there for the good and the bad. I don't care if when we get old we both loose our hair. I will find mer.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13