Community > Posts By > Kaedinzephyr

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Sun 07/08/07 01:35 PM
If they are close, THAT is wrong.

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Sun 07/08/07 01:31 PM
If you are talking about me? I AM interested, and yeah, the distance IS a problem. Especialy since I wont catch a vacation until next friggin year.

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Sun 07/08/07 01:30 PM
Okay, so I have been on a while and been talking with alot of people, I have also been searching profiles and see alot of nice people.

Here's the deal, I'm here to find my soul mate, everywhere else I have looked has eather had me talking with bots, or women who I wouldent touch with a ten foot pole. I'm making this offer.

Look at my profile and reply here or via E-mail if you wish to go out. Simple as they, a night out just hanging out.

I will refuse any offers for an 'intimate encounter'. If I wanted sex, I wouldent be here on this site.

So who out there is realy for a guy who will bend over backwards for the one he cares about?

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Sun 07/08/07 12:58 PM
You haven't failed them, it seams like it, but you havent.

I have known people who have seen their dads walk out of their lives.

I don't understand why someone would leave their own children like that, personaly, If I married someone with children, I wouldent mistreat my step children. I'm protevtive of kids, maybe I should join CPS?

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Sun 07/08/07 12:54 PM
I admire those who open their hearts to someone they know is in need of some kinds words or just someone there.

I see everyone I don;t know as a friend until otherwise, and people who do the same, have alot of respect from me.

Yeah and single parents too! I hope to one day be a father, Though only time will tell.

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Fri 07/06/07 06:17 PM
Born

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Fri 07/06/07 06:14 PM
Anyone can IM me if they want to. blushing

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Fri 07/06/07 06:00 PM
laugh laugh laugh

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Thu 07/05/07 07:45 PM
I just started, it's almost 10pm here.

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Thu 07/05/07 07:42 PM
That sucks...

And they will always use the children to try and get what they want.

Honestly, a buddy of mine is going through a divorce, and his ex's only concern is leaving him with nothing when...

she cheated on him..

is living with her boyfriend while still married to him, over six mounths, I think common law marriage and bigotry fall in there somwhere.

and she says that if he gives her any greif, she will use the corts to take away his kids... OH MY GOD!

Honestly, just wrong.

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Thu 07/05/07 07:29 PM
My ex called me afew days ago. She wanted to complain about her relationship with the prik she cheated on me with....

in a way, I'm GLAD she is having trouble, in another way, I realty don't care... And if she asked me if I would go back to her, the answer would be no, I can;t trust her, so what's the point?

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Thu 07/05/07 07:14 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou love love love love love love love love love love love :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing

I'm flirty today.

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Thu 07/05/07 07:12 PM
Way to go man! drinker

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Thu 07/05/07 07:10 PM
I just want a partner in life who is trustworthy and wants to grow old with me.

want to have childrens and then grandchildrens.

someone who will reassure me after a streeshfull day, someone that I can hold when they need it.

I need a shoulder, and pillar, and I wish to be the same for them.

This may be hard to find, but I will not rest until this woman of my dreams is found.blushing :heart: blushing

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Thu 07/05/07 07:06 PM
I'm not a jelous type. But there are men out there you will take another man's girl just to he says he can.

I am very trusting and wish only to be trusted as well.

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Thu 07/05/07 06:53 PM
My matirial things arent that important to me.

Mess with the one who holds my heart and I will throw hands.

I will protect the queen of my heart will all of my heart, as long as she dosent take a sledge hammer to mine.

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Thu 07/05/07 06:50 PM
I agree with magic, a beautiful soul is the way to go.

I want to have children one day, and I want them raised with love and care, not 'you are such a hinderance'. I hear a friend's mom say that, I swear, she is the most superficial woman...

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Thu 07/05/07 06:46 PM
I wish I had a precious.... love

I don;t mean the ring eather. :tongue:

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Thu 07/05/07 06:42 PM
Nicely written.

Though I do feel like the lady in the poem, well, cept I'm a guy.. blushing

Kaedinzephyr's photo
Thu 07/05/07 06:35 PM
Cool! I'm happy that you are being succsesfull in what you love.

I'm cheering for you from the writer's stand! happy

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 12 13