FAR AS THE WOMEN LET HIM GO......THEY GIVE IT AWAY

TO EVERY GUY BECAUSE OF FEAR THEY WILL LOOSE

HIM. LADIES YOU WANT ''THE ONE'' YOU SET LIMITS YOU

WANT AND ''THE ONE'' WILL UNDERSTAND, OTHERS NEED

TO GO......

Did someone say ISSUES????

ChristianOutEast's photo
Mon 03/21/22 12:19 AM
I wonder what men think of women online or on dating sites who seek sex.

At least one man on this site thinks it is a myth that women look only for sex .

I think that is only a partial myth . There is not the same stigma /shaming attached for a woman to claim she is only looking for sex . Are men subject to the same stigma??

Is it acceptable for a woman to seek only sex ??? :ghost: :japanese_goblin: :wave:

It is fine for women, or anyone to do that if they are honest about it but men are judged poorly for it and women just become very popular LOL.

ChristianOutEast's photo
Mon 03/21/22 12:17 AM
hey guys so today I liked someone and we matched but that guy texted me saying "sorry can't date you because I know you are after money" so I didn't reply to him anything but here is what I think most white people think black women are after money yes some ask for money immediately but others we are here to search for our soulmate we are here to find love,know someone before judging them to find someone who truly appreciate you here in a dating site is really hard because you give someone your number then they start asking for nude pictures that's really bad but my main concern is stop judging people before you know them

And you say this as you judge white people. Sorry no one likes you.

ChristianOutEast's photo
Mon 03/21/22 12:14 AM
Aspirin.

Have her hold it between her knees.

L.MAO