Community > Posts By > naubat

naubat's photo
Mon 10/22/12 02:02 AM
yups..but those predictions we cant ignore also..and surely even the critics of nostradamus admitted he was almost perfect with the name of nau pou lina and hister(napoleon and hitlar)in his predictions about first two antichrist ..and in his quartrains he refered there birth places and other upbringing also...he was having some vision surely..thats what i feel..and i knows mayans never predicted anything but nostredamus also predicted fall of world from 2012 only...and frankly i even studied his predictions closely and i do firm believe on him as a great astrologer who saw the future through divine vision...

naubat's photo
Mon 10/22/12 01:07 AM
hello everybody here..from so many days i wanted to put my query here about what nostradamus predicted in his prophysies about world war and end ....i had seen so many documentories on you tube and other channels regarding this ...my god what a man he was!..he saw the next world and refer the main recent incidances like 9/11 earthquakes and tsunamis at that time...oooooo...surprisingly he refer the names of napoleon bonapart and adolf hitlar direct as an first and second antichrist as well as there birth details and cruel nature towards other communities...its stunning...now he has refer the word"mabus"for third antichrist and also mentioned he will be the most dangerous than earlier twos...nostradamus and well as mayan culture people wrote something big in 2012 or from it will start from 2012...need some knowledge from u my friends...and quite funny part is why everywhere everyone is indicating barak obama is a third antichrist?..is it cause of his middle name is hussain?...can obama turn to islam again and what if his brain twisted?..i think then he can be the most dangerous man for mankind as nostradamus predicted the same that third antichrist will not repeat the mistakes which first two did...alloff sudden he will arise and will try to distroy everything...oops...need ur comments and knowledge pls...

naubat's photo
Mon 12/05/11 09:37 AM
yaeh man...but where the question of kashmir and other part comes when we r talking about double game stratergy by pakistan with world...atleast they r open enemies with india from begining...so we people hate them for there acts...but this time they r prooving more dangerous to the entire world security where nuclear weapons r not safe....there scientist abdul qadir khan caught supplying nuclear technology to al quida operatives....osama bin laden was living in that house for more than 5 years which is a military town....how it is possible that such a big high value target is living there secretly?....and for 5 years....oops...cant digest...just see the involvement of army people and paki govt......i will not surprise if aiman jawahiri caught and killed in lahore or peshawar in future.....we should know this double game of pakistan and US should seize there nuclear weapons immidiately.....

naubat's photo
Mon 12/05/11 01:38 AM
yaeh..u r 100percent right..even india can do that within hour....litrally within a hour as capacity wise pakistan cant stand in front of india if war started.thats why they do some gorila wars with indians by sending terorist by offering training and weapons to do the voilence on indian soil..which we had seen in mumbai terrorist attack two years back....but but my question is differant dear friend...is US UK and nato forces going to support india if indian troops r combating action against pakis like US did in laden case?...since even they r not very clear whether pakistan is there friend or just a flattering foe who is backstabing them....so at this point of time we all people need to create a awareness about pakistans double game startergy ....let all the world know pakistan is the most dangerous than iraq iran afgan libiya even.....lets create the awareness ....

naubat's photo
Mon 12/05/11 12:39 AM
yaeh rahul but now the question is totally differant ..whatever happened thats past ..US UK got the lesson from bin laden case ....now more than india they r alert from pakistan since they found there no1 enemy at kakul abotabad which is military town of pakis.....but now what?...now paksitan is playing double game...sharing friendship hand with US and trying to back stab by providing all information to extremist radical group...plus such a political instability is there where any weapon cant remain secure ........so its a biggest threat to the world where possibility of getting nuclear weapons in wronge hands...that why i started this forum to convey my worry....

naubat's photo
Sun 12/04/11 10:19 PM
friends...this is naubat from india.just seen the 2 hours report on BBC named secret bbc:pakistan double cross on terrorism which is shocking for me...no doubt we indians were shouting this from so many years but world realise when bigboss of terrorist bin laden been killed in abbotabad the military town of pakistan...really these people r dangerous and playing double game with world.thats why US kept pakis in dark till the operation killing laden completes....pakistan is the only islamic country having nuclear weapons(by grace of china)...and nowdays even americans are admitting that pakis people army politicians all r involve with talibani activities then how come these weapons can remain at secure place?...surely NATO or US forces should concentrate on pakistan inside rather than afganistan iraq or libiya...pakistan is the biggest threat to world so US should take iniciative to seize there nuclear weapons orelse these terrorist people can throw the world in hell....just watch the documentories on BBC and keep ur opinion...its available on you tube also....now we people need to wake up and should raise our voice till it reaches to our government...yups...

naubat's photo
Mon 04/05/10 09:44 AM
Ya my friend.its a colour of nature...and and really it can suit u more...u will blossom into it.....(Pls don't take it as an flirt)

naubat's photo
Mon 04/05/10 09:41 AM
Nopes,iam nobody dear.it was just my opinion...if u hurt,iam sorry...really

naubat's photo
Mon 04/05/10 09:37 AM
And and my ideal dress sense is ...absolute white shirt,cream trouser...brown tan shoes,brown leather belt..white socks....colour of belt buckle and watch should same.rayban aviator and fragrance of acqua de gio(armani).....what about u guys?

naubat's photo
Mon 04/05/10 09:30 AM
Dear,off-white will also suits to u more...

naubat's photo
Mon 04/05/10 09:22 AM
Anybody tried this?...

naubat's photo
Mon 04/05/10 09:18 AM
Sometimes I wear the colour as per suggession given by one astrologer and numerologist...swear...while going to office,one lady conducts tv show at 7 everyday...she suggest colour as per zodiac for that day...and and ...all work goes abosulute fine entireday...haaaaaa

naubat's photo
Mon 04/05/10 09:12 AM

Periwinkle
I like all the colours ....but white and maroon suits me more...dear

naubat's photo
Sun 04/04/10 01:22 AM
Happy easter to all of my friends here....and enjoy ur weekends also.

naubat's photo
Sun 03/28/10 11:10 AM
Dear one more question to u,since u r having knowledge...see friend,she is not a teenager.she is around 47 now.if unfortunately her marraige doesn't works,then?...she has to loose everything?...I think maria is going to take risky move....right?

naubat's photo
Sun 03/28/10 11:01 AM
ya dear,I think ,this line is a worth to her.definately I will tell her to make the inquiry about that...thanks

naubat's photo
Sun 03/28/10 10:49 AM
Andy,dude thanks for yesterdays participation at last.I think,u r absolute right,maria has to think twice before taking further step...-f it not works,she would be in f....trubble....ur comment is like a real goodwisher here...buddy

naubat's photo
Sat 03/27/10 01:52 PM
Thanks quinee,definately this comment would create a lot knowledge for maria I think....

naubat's photo
Sat 03/27/10 01:24 PM
Thanks buddy.I think u all people r helpful...somehow u gave so much information...atleast some sites adresses...now its her battle...she has to fight that...
Indianprincess,iam saying sorry if u r hurt by me during my previous post.really u r beautiful lady along with good heart.

naubat's photo
Sat 03/27/10 12:57 PM
Bella,why u r blank dear?

Previous 1 3