Community > Posts By > PghWriter1979

no photo
Fri 07/13/07 04:33 PM
I've seen a few. Sometimes they poke their heads out to see if there's any IC Light around, or if Steeler season has started yet. Then, there's me. That's about it... hah

no photo
Fri 07/13/07 02:06 PM
*looks around*

There's at least one here... somewhere...

no photo
Sun 07/08/07 08:56 AM
This guy is an idiot. Don't call him again, don't see him again; if he's like this after one date, what will he be like after a month, or a year? I think you know the answer to this one ;)

no photo
Sat 07/07/07 09:14 PM
What would send me running on a first date?

"Hi, wanna meet my parents?" (and yes, it did happen)

no photo
Sat 07/07/07 03:43 PM
"She said that she can,t afford to travel to see he, and already has feelings for him. Also she could,nt let him bare the expense
of commuting"

So she's so into him that she can't bear the thought of him coming to see her... anyone else think that that sounds, well, odd?

Sounds to me like she's in love with the idea of him, and doesn't want to ruin her fantasy by actually meeting him. I think this guy better cut his losses and find someone who actually does want to spend time with him.

no photo
Sat 07/07/07 12:25 PM
Yes, I agree with catchme_ifucan - you've answered your own question. But just to give you an answer from the male side of the aisle, go with #2. He seems reasonable enough, and won't be a total push-over.