Community > Posts By > tao1949

tao1949's photo
Tue 03/31/20 09:23 PM
So not true. I'd like to discuss what people like most about it rather than judgemental ridicule.

tao1949's photo
Tue 12/31/19 09:56 PM
Terms are weak. I like this: in reference to energy:
Masculine energy seeking to experience the feminine energy of bliss in 5 ways.
Creation destruction putting people into illusion . Liberation.
And I forgot the 5th.

Basically when masculine energy honors life or the feminine energy then life flourishes

When it dishonors then dead bodies result

tao1949's photo
Sat 12/21/19 07:13 PM
Do stuff live.

Effect your world

Okay. I had to get to a temple after work but it was rush hour and I was 15 min late for what it usually takes to get there. So I did some Baird Spaulding...I sent energy intention into the wave of traffic...I said..everyone on my path will get where they are going safely and on time and I shot some reiki in there.

I forgot about it and enjoyed the drive singing OM AND AUM

I got there about 10 minutes early.

I live empowered that way. I use the orgone life force...I don't go please give me this or that

I ride it...fly it use it according to its rules

tao1949's photo
Sat 12/21/19 06:56 PM
Good job R2, my nickname is bdbdbdbd. Ok it like why would one want to use these ideas. I could trance for answers but was guided to just live hopefully and make each connection good. Like a spider creating a web. It's all about you. Inside and what you create with those you connect with.

tao1949's photo
Fri 12/20/19 04:15 PM
Any body into new healing modalities. Let's have a senior's trip to the ranch!!!

tao1949's photo
Fri 12/20/19 04:10 PM
Is it Tony Heller on you tube. Global warming statistics are all manipulated. We are moving into an electric universe cycle again. Ice age. Get underground. Research to topic with the electric universe folks on youtube.

tao1949's photo
Fri 12/20/19 04:04 PM
Learn about it on you tube. Science that answers the logic missing.

tao1949's photo
Sun 11/10/19 10:07 AM
Ask her. We are all different.

tao1949's photo
Mon 03/20/17 09:57 AM
You have covered a lot Moe...they have weighed it...all are the same. Florida and Arizona doctors study it last few years and say there is a conscious entity which is connected to the energetic essence all over the place and it live a without connection to the body.. The Vedas talk about activating the higher sacred through the heart so once the Atman is active there is no death you can move in and out of bodies. I guess death would be seen as a disconnect. Some say there is a portal to earth...the light NDEs talk about...if you turn around you do instantly to you first thought...

Hard to say though...I do think you can ctreate illusions not that they mean anything real...

tao1949's photo
Tue 03/14/17 04:18 PM
Edited by tao1949 on Tue 03/14/17 04:28 PM
Louloujo, I love your post and honor your experience in seeing God in all things. Bravo! The greatest teachers of all time have had difficulty seeing as you do but it is the prize they have all strived to realize. The power of this realization was seen When a sage saw the Divine in fire and walked through it unharmed. Those who merely intellectualize are blocked from personally becoming conscious of reality. Amit Goswami speaks about his training as a quantum physicist blocking his perceptions in his earlier career.

tao1949's photo
Tue 03/14/17 04:09 PM
The ultimate thing in the universe is what you call Brahman which has three qualities namely Sat Chi and Ananda. Its sense of existence is called Sat. Its conscious intelligence is called Chit and its nature is called Ananda which is Bliss. God or Ishua is emminent in Brahman. God is power compassion & love. God relates to humans as if God were a human that is why we refer to God as a Purshotama. As God also manifests in the individual as the higher sacreds and is in everyone it is called the Paramatman. The Paramatman manifests as Bogavati in Bagavate thru Auman and myself. This is the explanation of the Moola Mantra. Om satchitananda parabrahman. Purshotama parama ta ma. Sri bagavati sa me he. Sri bagavate na ma. Hari ok tat sat.

tao1949's photo
Tue 03/14/17 12:11 PM
I like the Mayan take on it...they say if you get off the center you enter a robber that steals your power with fear

tao1949's photo
Tue 03/14/17 04:53 AM
Why is my thread missing now from general discussions?

tao1949's photo
Mon 03/13/17 03:54 PM
A few religions justify their very existence upon the idea that humans are sinners. Implying that they are flawed or what they are saying is really...we can't use you unless we train you so follow us to "our" promise land.

Others speak of humans as souls with the potential of gods and offer guidance to help one explore ones vast potential.

If you actually answer it honestly is tells a lot about you. If you avoid answering or belittle the question, it also says a lot about you. Just saying.

tao1949's photo
Mon 03/13/17 03:29 PM
Thank you msharmony, you are so kind.

tao1949's photo
Mon 03/13/17 03:24 PM
Yes Tom, I think all you have said applies to this idea. I am by no means an expert on this. I was raised Christian but asked my grandmother "where does it tell you what to do?" She gave me four scripture. The one that helped me the most was..."Think on these things...whatsoever is kind, whatsoever is of good report....and more like that...

As I have experimented and searched for more gel...I was amazed...he said. "Think" on good things...

This just blows my mind as quantum physics has just found out that thoughts are a force

So Tom, all these things you are relating to this idea are about having the intention of pleasing a woman! or setting in motion the understanding of our life forces and having a beautiful effect on them.

tao1949's photo
Mon 03/13/17 02:01 PM
Actually this is the key to making our lives blossom...as our doing and experiencing becomes based on respect of others and honoring what we love and our personal joy we thrive... As opposed to cutting down others or forcing our will on others which results in hurts. Wounds. Violations of other living beings and our environment.

tao1949's photo
Mon 03/13/17 01:53 PM
Help tried to fix wrong statement...twice...on general discussions...what doesn't fit anywhere else...please delete the 2 duplicate replys in "divine masculine thread" the 2nd and third...that starts...

This is not about men and women...

Sorry and thanks

tao1949's photo
Mon 03/13/17 01:47 PM
This is not about men and women...energy is the key word here... Read up on the old sutas as... Devi sits on the throne of life...divine feminine energy is bbliss. A devi embodies it...man or woman. The throne is the 5 masculine energies... Creation.destruction.putting people into illusion.etc...the platform is liberation... When the masculine energy is honors life or the feminine energy, we thrive.. When it doesn't dead bodies result...ie war

tao1949's photo
Mon 03/13/17 12:14 PM
This is not about men and women...energy is the key word here... Read up on the old sutas as... Devi sits on the throne of life...divine feminine energy is bbliss. A devi embodies it...man or woman. The throne is the 5 masculine energies... Creation.destruction.putting people into illusion.etc...the platform is liberation... When the masculine energy is honored we thrive.. When it isn't dead bodies result...ie war

Previous 1