Community > Posts By > Justone2017

no photo
Fri 02/03/17 11:25 AM
Thanks for the comments everyone, there all great. The reason I asked such a question is because I casually dated a women with no hassles of a commitment and with no ties. She had her courier and I had mine, but we slept together and learned all about one other in and out of bed. Unlike a FWB we only had each other and no one else. We had no commitment to each other. That women in time became my wife of 23 years. And yes a full commitment. I guess things in the dating and romance field have changed sense then. Thanks all.

no photo
Fri 02/03/17 08:52 AM
Does anybody do casuel dating anymore ? Is anyone even interested in casuel Romance ? I'm curious. Casuel should come before making a commitment. Jumping right into a full blown relationship is the making's for a disaster. Old school,, test the water first before jumping in. We're all adults so don't be afraid to talk about the intimate things so lines aren't crossed. Comments ?

no photo
Mon 01/30/17 12:02 PM
I'm looking for that one women that is only looking for me. Where she is I don't know. She is beautiful to me but may not be beautiful to others. I'll know her and come to love her with simple conversation and the look in her ayes when she looks at me. A warm and kind heart knows a warm and kind heart. As kind eyes know kind eyes, those eyes can tell many different things in someone's heart by simply looking into them. I'm looking for that heart and those eyes. When I find that, than I've found my true love.

no photo
Sun 01/29/17 12:23 PM
What are we looking for ? The same things maybe ? Somone to fill our hearts with something becides lonelyness or just a place to go to make sure we are still human inside. We are all different but yet we are all the same when it come to needing someone just to talk to. So the answer to you're question is we are all looking for love and to just be loved. We are all looking for the same thing. If you look at that way.

no photo
Sat 01/28/17 01:51 PM
Tell me. How doesy profile look. Doing my best. Lol

no photo
Sat 01/28/17 01:39 PM
Hello to all you beautiful women out there. Its me, the one you're seeking. The one that's waiting for you.