Community > Posts By > JulieABush

JulieABush's photo
Sun 04/30/23 05:26 PM
What does NF stand for?

JulieABush's photo
Fri 04/28/23 05:22 PM
Funny Apple Lovelaugh . I tell a similar joke involving a Baptist and Methodist minister and a bike.

JulieABush's photo
Fri 04/28/23 05:17 PM
She’s sounds controlling and to me no one should tell you what you can or can’t do and you should continue to be on this site. I’ve had some guys like that and I’ve told them the same thing. You could lay low for a while and see how things go. If they go good then you can delete your profile but if not then get back on or leave your profile as is. I’m still on even though I don’t have a boyfriend because I like the forum.

JulieABush's photo
Fri 04/28/23 03:20 AM
Nice poem:thumbsup: :wink: .

JulieABush's photo
Tue 04/25/23 05:37 PM
Nice painting:thumbsup: :wink: .

JulieABush's photo
Tue 04/25/23 03:28 AM
Edited by JulieABush on Tue 04/25/23 03:29 AM
The Rolling Stones are a great band:thumbsup: . I’ve got a lot of ther songs from iTunes on my iPad.

JulieABush's photo
Mon 04/24/23 02:17 PM
Well maybe I won’t have to deal with it again since it okayed me the second time around.

JulieABush's photo
Mon 04/24/23 12:36 PM
So I was replying to a post and this so called “photo comparison” verification thing comes up where you have to take a picture of you matching the provided comparison photo. If it matches then you can continue otherwise you can’t do anything not even go to your account. I’ve been on this site for some years now so what’s that all about? Is this something new Mingle2 is trying? When it says the photo matches it tells me I’m human well yeah of course I am the last time I checked. This photo thing should happen before you sign in not while you’re on the forum.

JulieABush's photo
Mon 04/24/23 07:33 AM
Joan Jett is one of my favorite female singers. My favorite song by her is “I hate myself for loving you”. Seen her in concert and she kicks butt:thumbsup: !

JulieABush's photo
Sun 04/23/23 11:48 AM

JulieABush's photo
Sun 04/23/23 12:56 AM
Amen Luna!

JulieABush's photo
Sat 04/22/23 05:22 PM
So true cjlooking:thumbsup: .

JulieABush's photo
Fri 04/21/23 03:18 AM
I’ve had that problem of men not reading my profile. When they asks me questions I ask them “have you read my profile?” They answer “no” of course because most of your questions about me you can find your answers there.

JulieABush's photo
Fri 04/21/23 03:11 AM

JulieABush's photo
Thu 04/20/23 01:13 AM
KKJ Satan has made all of that possible. The truth has become so twisted that it’s hard to know or tell it from real lies but the real truth is still out there if we ignore the lies and listen to God’s voice which the woke constantly tries to silence. The woke will stop at nothing to block God from everything and everywhere so put your trust in God and he’ll never let you down.

JulieABush's photo
Thu 04/20/23 12:57 AM
Who are you saying that to Zor Awar, me or him? If it’s me then I won’t be contacting you since I rarely do such a thing.

JulieABush's photo
Thu 04/20/23 12:51 AM
I’m definitely not one of those women:thumbsup: .

JulieABush's photo
Wed 04/19/23 11:38 AM
Nice poem and so true:thumbsup: :wink: .

JulieABush's photo
Mon 04/17/23 03:14 PM
James111 I honestly didn’t know Christian music existed until my mom’s friend gave me my first Petra tape of “Beyond Belief”. I told myself I’m probably not going to like this but after listening to it a couple of times I became a fan of there’s for life. I did some back research on them and bought all their back tapes even when Greg X Volz was their singer. Both Greg and John were good singers for them. I’ve seen them twice myself when John was their singer and saw Greg at his “Come out fighting” solo career tour. Bob Hartman is an amazing songwriter:thumbsup: .

JulieABush's photo
Mon 04/17/23 12:59 AM
Nice poem:thumbsup: :wink: .

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next