Community > Posts By > Zombiffix

Zombiffix's photo
Mon 12/14/09 10:24 AM
.01 for trolling without a profile picture.

Can someone 'else' rate me please? Preferably not a person that has to comment on every single comment..

Zombiffix's photo
Mon 12/14/09 06:12 AM
2 for posting over 5 times.

Zombiffix's photo
Sat 12/12/09 08:23 AM

It sucks when you have to pay to send people a message. First they make us pay for our water and now they make us pay for our right to socialize? That's ridiculous.

So what's up? Hi I'm Shawn and I am really hungry right now. I think I might just make my self some spaghetti. :D
bigsmile cash or credit card?bigsmile

I'll take a brick of gold :P

Zombiffix's photo
Sat 12/12/09 08:23 AM

This site does not, and never has, charged for email services.

is the spaghetti free??? (runs back into hiding) laugh

Nooo. Nothing is ever free. Except my love :D

Zombiffix's photo
Fri 12/11/09 10:39 AM
Ahhhh, he knows!

But yea, what are the odds, you're name is Updawg XD

Zombiffix's photo
Fri 12/11/09 10:11 AM
Edited by Zombiffix on Fri 12/11/09 10:12 AM

YES!

Wait why is my profile overrated?

Underrated/overrated...what does it matter??? You have spaghetti:banana: :banana: :banana:

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

My question is why a 21 y/o in school needs to come to a dating site? At that age I had to beat women off with sticks! Now, 15 years later I gotta beat them with sticks just to get them to read my profile!

I shouldn't have to explain myself to you. I'm sorry women don't come flocking to me. But that's the way it is.

Zombiffix's photo
Fri 12/11/09 09:54 AM
I rate the Speech Bubble a 4 but the person a 0 for not having a picture. Tsk tsk

it's almost 2010. Pictures should be a necessity :P

Zombiffix's photo
Fri 12/11/09 09:52 AM
No seriously, what's up? I'm Shawn and as my profile states, I'm looking for someone to play pool with and watch movies with and just have some good old fun.

If you think you're that girl then tell me :)

Zombiffix's photo
Fri 12/11/09 09:13 AM

Add more information about yourself, what you are looking for... interests... etc... show your personality.

Adding more pictures is often a good thing.

Good luck!

I just updated my info, I still have to add more pics though

Zombiffix's photo
Fri 12/11/09 09:12 AM

I will Fedex it to you as soon as you pay me :D

It costs $16.49, a button, a wad of ABC gum, nail clippers, lawn trimmings, sawdust and a broken zipper.

I don't plan on making salad and garlic bread.

:D

no salad...no button
no garlic bread...no broken zipper

Well I might let it slide this time.. but next time I'm cracking down! lol

Zombiffix's photo
Fri 12/11/09 09:08 AM

I think people are just afraid that they might find someone they like and then they're not what they expect at all. That's what I'm afraid of. Everyone's always looking for a winner. But in that game someone always loses. Why should I have to compete with Tom Cruise? I'm not the worst looking guy, but seriously my personality makes up for it. I'd rather girls not respond to my emails because they have nothing in common with me than how I look.

Nobody wants Tom Cruise except Xenu. laugh EVERY woman wants Brad Pitt. Get it right if you are going to generalize all women on dating forums. Brad is the go to guy to compare yourself with. laugh

BTW. you really should put more effort into your profile if you want responses. Just saying that a one line profile is never good.

I will get right on that :D

Zombiffix's photo
Fri 12/11/09 09:07 AM

Nice title for a topic....Song is called Sex and Candy yes? Welcome to the forums.

That's where I got it from... I was trying to remember what song it was lol.

Thanks!

Zombiffix's photo
Fri 12/11/09 09:06 AM

Underrated/overrated...what does it matter??? You have spaghetti:banana: :banana: :banana:

It matters because I care. If there's a problem with my profile then let me know and I will fix it.

Zombiffix's photo
Fri 12/11/09 09:03 AM

What is "up dog" and no, I don't want to rate it because of your benign lead on?

LOL someone asked. Ahhh that's funny...

Who's being led on?

Zombiffix's photo
Fri 12/11/09 09:02 AM
YES!

Wait why is my profile overrated?

Zombiffix's photo
Fri 12/11/09 09:01 AM
I will Fedex it to you as soon as you pay me :D

It costs $16.49, a button, a wad of ABC gum, nail clippers, lawn trimmings, sawdust and a broken zipper.

I don't plan on making salad and garlic bread.

:D

Zombiffix's photo
Fri 12/11/09 08:56 AM
But isn't my profile awesome? No it's not. Don't even lie to me. haha

Zombiffix's photo
Fri 12/11/09 08:54 AM
Chicken Wings.... mmmmmmmm

Zombiffix's photo
Fri 12/11/09 08:52 AM
Oh wow. You don't have to pay to send messages. Boy, I sure missed that memo. lol

Yes. Yes you have to pay for my spaghetti. I make it with my own two loving hands and the flavor just oozes from its delicious goodness...

Ok now I'm REALLY hungry.

Zombiffix's photo
Fri 12/11/09 08:44 AM

I have a habit of finding REAL winners.

If you have a habit of finding real winners, then why are you on a dating site?

<---- Confused. spock

Previous 1