YourDaddyDerek's photo
Mon 01/04/10 10:01 PM
trouble (tshirt)

YourDaddyDerek's photo
Mon 01/04/10 09:59 PM
trouble (tshirt)

YourDaddyDerek's photo
Sun 12/20/09 07:57 PM
i get white stuff on my keyboard all the time.

YourDaddyDerek's photo
Mon 12/14/09 07:39 PM
yeah..i agree take the nice guy thing out. hardkorekid doesnt scream nice guy. lol

YourDaddyDerek's photo
Mon 12/14/09 03:36 PM

Looks fine... you do have enough info on what your looking for.So I don't think anyone will be clueless.Good Luck in your search.

she is a woman, she would know better then me. lol

YourDaddyDerek's photo
Mon 12/14/09 03:35 PM

Love never ends...love is much more than an emotion, it is a force of nature.
Un conditional love in never ending..relationships end because we ask of each other what love never would.

See...i think you are on to something....its like in that movie "The Mexican". The guy asks, when you love someone, truely love someone, but cant seem to get things right...when does the point come when enough is enough."

Im done with my marriage, Im not looking back. I made my mistakes and I owned up to them...now its about growing as a person before i take on another relationship...."When does love end" is giving me a hurtle and I am liking it. I have done nothing but think about the possible answer and i am enjoying everyones input. thank you bunches.

YourDaddyDerek's photo
Mon 12/14/09 06:19 AM

I was talking about relationships with some people earlier and this old man looks at me and says,

"You are a young man, but you think you have the world figured out. Let me ask you this, when does love end?"

I am a mouthy, quick witted, sharped tongue guy and i had nothing for an answer. Does real love end???

So i ask you....so i can go back to that old man with a piece of your mind.

"WHEN DOES LOVE END"

Maybe the guy doesn't know what he's talkin' about.

you know them old wise men....i think he was one of them. he really has me thinking...and that chit hurts.

YourDaddyDerek's photo
Mon 12/14/09 06:12 AM

what sencewhat

spelling police.shades

YourDaddyDerek's photo
Mon 12/14/09 06:10 AM

depends on the kind of love. I still love my ex but I'm not IN love with him.

oh man, not that line again! huh slaphead

$.02 drinker

yeah...i think i used the same line on my ex. hahahaha

YourDaddyDerek's photo
Mon 12/14/09 04:50 AM

Real love never dies..if it does it wasn't real:banana: :banana: :banana:

the crazy guy poses a good point

YourDaddyDerek's photo
Mon 12/14/09 03:21 AM

Going slightly off the topic here (I think) I have yet to understand the view of some women, the guy goes out to work to provide for his family, yet he gets grief from her. I have friends who complained that their husbands work long hours, yet those same friends want at least two family holidays per year. Having a job these days is a bonus, having a hard working partner is a blessing.

its off topic but....well said.

YourDaddyDerek's photo
Mon 12/14/09 03:21 AM

are you having a hard time letting go? feeling maybe guilty in some way about a break up?

i never wanted it to end...but i was workign nights and she was getting messed up while i was at work and she was alone with the kids. i had to do something. since then she has gotten worse....maybe i do feel guilty..like i left her behind in a time of need.....grrrrr

ahhhhhh that makes sense now. You could be going through a grieving period as well.

its been a year though.....wtf?

YourDaddyDerek's photo
Mon 12/14/09 02:41 AM

laugh let it go.

I'm not sure what he was meaning but IMO you can still love someone (care about them) but not be IN love with someone.

Not to mention there are many types of love....family, friends, relationships, etc

.....i know this sounds crazy but i think god meant for me to talk to him...like i was supposed to get something from him...like an apiphany

It doesn't sound crazy..you are meant to follow thoughts you are getting, intuition. Always follow what your heart is telling your mind.

thats the thing..its like one is speaking in charlie brown's teacher talk and the other is speaking spanish...they are communicating well at all lmao

YourDaddyDerek's photo
Mon 12/14/09 02:40 AM

are you having a hard time letting go? feeling maybe guilty in some way about a break up?

i never wanted it to end...but i was workign nights and she was getting messed up while i was at work and she was alone with the kids. i had to do something. since then she has gotten worse....maybe i do feel guilty..like i left her behind in a time of need.....grrrrr

YourDaddyDerek's photo
Mon 12/14/09 02:26 AM

laugh let it go.

I'm not sure what he was meaning but IMO you can still love someone (care about them) but not be IN love with someone.

Not to mention there are many types of love....family, friends, relationships, etc

.....i know this sounds crazy but i think god meant for me to talk to him...like i was supposed to get something from him...like an apiphany

Previous 1 3